Manila Pinays: I need a suggestion about my behavior

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Manila Pinays: I need a suggestion about my behavior

Post by TheHunter »

Hi friends, I need a real suggestion from you but only if you know very fine pinays in Manila. I am talking online with 3 beautiful girls in Manila. I chose them among 100 pinays. They ae very beautiful really and I'm an old man. It can seem incredible. They accepted to live with me in my apartment in Makati for 5-6 days because they told me I am a good, lovable and handsome man. Two of them have a job but they will take some free days to be with me in my apartment and another pinay is looking for a job. I don't know if they are regular girls or freelancers because they accepted to live with me in short time. But talking with them it seems they are regular girls.
My question: is it a madness to change a pinay every 5-6 days? In your opinion will I get some serious worries when I will get rid of them? Maybe will they think I am their boyfriend? On another forum a guy who live in Manila told me I am crazy really and what I like to do is very dangerous for me. Maybe is it better I abandon the idea to meet them? I never was so worried. Please give me some suggestions because I don't know Manila and I don't know pinays and I'm afraid I can get myself to serious trouble.
THANKS for your precious news.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Manila Pinays: I need a suggestion about my behavior

Post by Taco »

TheHunter wrote: My question: is it a madness to change a pinay every 5-6 days?
Its madness to consider Manila women period. I don't have the patience to put up with their antics. Hopefully, they won't drive you crazy before 5 days is up.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Taco wrote:
Its madness to consider Manila women period. I don't have the patience to put up with their antics. Hopefully, they won't drive you crazy before 5 days is up.
Dear friend, maybe for my poor english I don't understand fine your reply. Can you explain better your thought please? Is my behavior right or wrong? I need some replies to clear my ideas because I'm afraid to get myself to serious trouble
Last edited by TheHunter on April 22nd, 2016, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I don't have the patience to put up with their antics
Yeah please elaborate on that
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

droid wrote:
My problem is: I don't understand because I am not able to translate fine the whole writings and for this reason I cannot elaborate on that. Do you have pain on the fingers when you touch your keyboard to write? :D :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

TheHunter wrote:
droid wrote:
My problem is: I don't understand because I am not able to translate fine the whole writings and for this reason I cannot elaborate on that. Do you have pain on the fingers when you touch your keyboard to write? :D :D
No, that wasn't directed at you TheHunter. I agree Taco he should explain that better.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

droid wrote:
TheHunter wrote:
droid wrote:
No, that wasn't directed at you TheHunter. I agree Taco he should explain that better.
If I understand I think his writing is not a suggestion but it is a his thought only. Maybe he could save his own time. :( :( :(
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

TheHunter wrote:
Taco wrote:
Dear friend, maybe for my poor english I don't understand fine your reply. Can you explain better your thought please? Is my behavior right or wrong? I need some replies to clear my ideas because I'm afraid to get myself to serious trouble
Manila woman are more demanding, arrogant and generally difficult to get along with than Filipinas from Southern Philippines. Manila is the wealthiest city in the Philippines and as such produces women that are not exactly marriage material. If their good looking they'll probably already have a boyfriend even though they won't admit it. Just know your interest in them will probably expire after 5 days.

Cebu women will also screw you around. But their attitude is generally much better. They don't care if your gay, married or your already in a relationship they'll take anything they can get from you. Manila women will usually ask if you have a girlfriend before they get involved with you because they don't like sharing men but there's lots of Cebu women that will be happy just to be one of your concubines. However, your more likely to want a monogamous long term relationship with a Cebu woman than a Manila woman. That's why my wife is from Cebu.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Taco wrote: Manila woman are more demanding, arrogant and generally difficult to get along with than Filipinas from Southern Philippines. Manila is the wealthiest city in the Philippines and as such produces women that are not exactly marriage material. If their good looking they'll probably already have a boyfriend even though they won't admit it. Just know your interest in them will probably expire after 5 days.

Cebu women will also screw you around. But their attitude is generally much better. They don't care if your gay, married or your already in a relationship they'll take anything they can get from you. Manila women will usually ask if you have a girlfriend before they get involved with you because they don't like sharing men but there's lots of Cebu women that will be happy just to be one of your concubines. However, your more likely to want a monogamous long term relationship with a Cebu woman than a Manila woman. That's why my wife is from Cebu.
I already knew everything what you have just written and this doesn't weaken my worries. It seems you replied to another question of another guy but not mine. But maybe you don't know fine Manila girls?