Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone traveling to Philippines this summer

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anyone traveling to Philippines this summer

Postby tomasz » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:58 pm

I am thinking of flying over for a week or two this summer (between July and September) to the Philippines; the places people seem to recommend is Cebu, Cagayan, Davao.

Is anyone else thinking of traveling to these or any other cities this summer or is anyone already there for the summer?

Reply back or PM me, i'd love to hang out with you in the Philippines

Thomas
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Re: Anyone traveling to Philippines this summer

Postby Zambales » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:58 am

Cagayan Valley or Cagayan de Oro? Two different places at each end of the country.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone traveling to Philippines this summer

Postby tomasz » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Cagayan de Oro

i'm looking at places that are best for foreigners to experience; staying away from the big cities like manila
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand