1 in 6 men in South Korea will not be able to find a wife

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 1 in 6 men in South Korea will not be able to find a wif

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Goodbye Asians, hello Negrito's and Blasians! You better hurry up, Cornfed! :lol:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Who would kill them and why? You and yours are a minority and in no position to make any sort of shit hit any sort of fan.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:We realize that these things are all going to be massacred when TSHTF, don't we? White mixers might survive, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Who would kill them and why? You and yours are a minority and in no position to make any sort of shit hit any sort of fan.
Study your history. This has all happened before. When multi-ethnic empires collapse, the results aren't pretty, and especially won't be now for people breeding with simians. In this case the family is likely to be killed by their close neighbors, probably without those neighbors batting an eyelid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
You'll have to forgive him. He doesn't accept that humans are all human. Rather his racism leads him to believe that there are some humans who are less than human. That's why he sees murder everywhere. People who dehumanize others are more capable of such acts. Otherwise murder would be harder, if they were human.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s

I haven't watched the video, but, man, some of the comments...

Just throwing this out there...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan