Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby chanta76 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:04 pm

I also notice he mentioned about the jews . I like to know what the jews are doing to destroy the world?
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm







Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby cdnFA » Wed May 11, 2016 5:16 am

Someone making 30K USD a month has absolutely nothing of value to say to any more mundane person.

I'd assume trolling or just flat out lying because if someone was making that sort of dosh in a semi poor country and pulling the crack he claims wouldn't be bothered to post here about it. I sure as hell wouldn't.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby livingthedream » Wed May 11, 2016 6:18 am

The_Adventurer wrote:You mentioned Philippines. Did you also spend time in places like Japan and Korea before settling on Thailand? Some experiences from those places and comparisons would be great!


Yes I went to both Korea and Japan, and I do like both of them however for me there are some drawbacks. For one I do sense a slight prejudice from some of the people there, in particular the woman and not really so much the men. This makes me a little uncomfortable, but then again who can blame them, the USA dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and destroyed much of Korea and broke their country in two. But don't get me wrong though most all people are very nice and very respectful......

The second drawback for me is it gets too cold for me in both places and I really love the heat and Thailand is really hot :-)

With respect to the Philippines I do like the Filipina woman, I think they're great, but I cannot live within the Philippines, the air quality is horrible and it makes me get sick. Also the food is not eatable to me and everyday we have to eat food and the food is a very bad experience for me no matter what it is. Also there is far too much crime and it's far too crowded for my tastes. But again the Filipinas are hot and I do like them a lot.

But Thailand is a perfect match for me in everyday, the people, the food, the climate, everything about the place I really love and have found my home :-)
livingthedream
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby livingthedream » Wed May 11, 2016 6:28 am

This is what he writes, but I doubt if this is true. If you really earn USD 30k per month, there is absolutely no reason to stay somewhere in Chiang Mai or in Bangkok, not to talk about Philippines. There are much better places to go if you are rich.

Something does not fit together with this thread.

About Thailand, I have my own rooms there for vacation and future retirement, but only because I am NOT earning USD 30k per month.[/quote]

You guys act like making 30K per month is really big deal, to me it isn't. My Dad is a millionaire and makes me look poor. Also once you make this kind of money it really doesn't mean anything all that happens is your bank account grows, not much happens after that. There are only so many clothes you can buy, only so expensive of a car you can drive around, only so expensive of a home you can purchase, after that there really isn't a whole lot to spend money on anymore. Also when girls see me they have no idea how much money I make or have, and yet they still look at me. Whereas in the USA for instance I could make a million dollars a day and wouldn't make any difference whatsoever, women are not interested in me in the USA and won't go out with me on a date, so money is meaningless there to for me.

Here in Thailand I pay 45K baht for a condo, roughly $1300 USD, I eat out everyday at the malls and spend a good deal of money doing that, I take taxis and BTS place I want to go, and I take women out on dates which doesn't really cost that much. The thing about making money is simply the challenge to do it, the money itself doesn't really mean that much.

Anyway my point here in this thread was simply to state that I've moved from the USA and now living in Thailand on an Elite Visa and this is now my home and I won't ever leave this place again, I'm very happy here and really love it and so thankful that a place like this exists so I don't have to be miserable and unhappy living in the USA, where faggots and homos love me, lesbians hate me, woman in general either hate me or are not interested in me and men hate me.....

Here is Thailand nothing like that exists, fags don't bother me one bit, men are very friendly to me, and women seem very interested in me everywhere I go. I would say Thailand is a society the way a society is suppose to be, it's the exact opposite of a Freemason created Jew Hell hole which the USA represents....

Good luck to all of you may you find your way in this life, I finally found mine.....thanks Winston :-)
livingthedream
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby droid » Wed May 11, 2016 7:34 am

Apparently he trades oil futures, and sells the secret "codes" for $400, as we'll as the "charting service" for $300/month etc
He probably makes the 30k consistently, but not from the trading...

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/oiltradingacademypurchaseproducts.htm
http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/demotradingvideos.htm
http://taivideotube.com/videos/david-kuvelas-breaks-financial-systems-code-t484f576v5l4q596x5q4v4.html

Then in the year 2006 while trading the Forex market I discovered that Forex market doesn't really trade and that a computer is controlling it's movement. Then in 2009 I discovered that the Oil market is also controlled by a computer and doesn't really trade either. Later I came to realize that all markets of the world are controlled by a computer program and do not really trade.
This is the secret that has changed my life and certainly has changed the life of many other traders around the world, both men and women. This secret is what I call the "code", and it makes it possible for anybody and everybody willing to learn how this works to change their life financially through trading.


Trading oil like trading anything else involves risk, even when you know the "code", you still have to manage your trades and operate the software properly and place proper stops and exits. This is not for the faint of heart, this is not the kind of thing you want to do with the rent money. This is for 100% speculation money, money that can be lost if it does get lost.
Oil Trading Academy will not be held responsible for your trading losses if you have them.



Strange, could be just yet another shill/psyop (?)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby Rock » Wed May 11, 2016 10:05 am

OK he's the oil trading academy troll. He needs to be banned.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby starchild5 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 am

droid wrote:Apparently he trades oil futures, and sells the secret "codes" for $400, as we'll as the "charting service" for $300/month etc
He probably makes the 30k consistently, but not from the trading...

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/oiltradingacademypurchaseproducts.htm
http://www.oiltradingacademy.com/demotradingvideos.htm
http://taivideotube.com/videos/david-kuvelas-breaks-financial-systems-code-t484f576v5l4q596x5q4v4.html

Then in the year 2006 while trading the Forex market I discovered that Forex market doesn't really trade and that a computer is controlling it's movement. Then in 2009 I discovered that the Oil market is also controlled by a computer and doesn't really trade either. Later I came to realize that all markets of the world are controlled by a computer program and do not really trade.
This is the secret that has changed my life and certainly has changed the life of many other traders around the world, both men and women. This secret is what I call the "code", and it makes it possible for anybody and everybody willing to learn how this works to change their life financially through trading.


Trading oil like trading anything else involves risk, even when you know the "code", you still have to manage your trades and operate the software properly and place proper stops and exits. This is not for the faint of heart, this is not the kind of thing you want to do with the rent money. This is for 100% speculation money, money that can be lost if it does get lost.
Oil Trading Academy will not be held responsible for your trading losses if you have them.



Strange, could be just yet another shill/psyop (?)


be careful...Don't open the above links..There is a Trojan Virus in the site.... :shock: :shock:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby starchild5 » Wed May 11, 2016 11:08 am

Cut some slack..He is a white guy in Asia...he is allowed to lie as odds are really against White guys trying to make it in Asia...So what he lied about Seminars but really doing oil trading or is it...Seminars for Oil Trading scam :lol: :lol:

I'm happy ..I'm not white because the target market for White Guys in Asia are other White Guys in Asia :wink: ...who are struggling and trying to make quick buck...What better way for other white guys to buy his course and attend his seminar and make 30k per month....

Go White People in Asia...The New Jews of Asia... :lol: :lol: ..Atleast Jews don't scam their own kinds but white people do in Asia... :mrgreen:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby Eric » Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 am

Wtf is going on here?


....Why is he being attacked? Maybe, everything this guy said in his post is being proven right by you guys. C'mon guys!! You don't even know him and are attacking him. What the hell.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby gofishus » Wed May 11, 2016 11:49 am

Lol how did this thread become so anti-semetic? lmao
gofishus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby livingthedream » Wed May 11, 2016 6:15 pm

Eric wrote:Wtf is going on here?


....Why is he being attacked? Maybe, everything this guy said in his post is being proven right by you guys. C'mon guys!! You don't even know him and are attacking him. What the hell.



You'll find that most of people here are losers in life and they are jealous and envious and they will do anything they can do to bring somebody down, that's all they know in this life and just the way they are. Now take a look at how much money I make:

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/oil-trading-academy-has-become-most.html

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/oil-trading-academy-now-most-popular.html

And take a look at how much money I make trading:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OilTrading/videos

What they are Eric is losers, they are antichrist by their very natures, the people of the antichrist, and they will pull people down, call them trolls, say something isn't right about the posts, say they don't believe this or believe that, they want to be losers in life it's just the way they are and nothing is going to change that. They will call everything a scam even when all the evidence points to the contrary, they are beyond losers....

Do yourself a big favor, take action in life and don't let anything or anybody stop you and you can achieve what you want to achieve, all these people will do is bring you down to their level....

I won't waste my time posting here anymore so I will bid you well and say goodbye, take care and good luck to you.....

David
livingthedream
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:17 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby pete98146 » Wed May 11, 2016 7:09 pm

livingthedream wrote:
Eric wrote:Wtf is going on here?


....Why is he being attacked? Maybe, everything this guy said in his post is being proven right by you guys. C'mon guys!! You don't even know him and are attacking him. What the hell.



You'll find that most of people here are losers in life and they are jealous and envious and they will do anything they can do to bring somebody down, that's all they know in this life and just the way they are. Now take a look at how much money I make:

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/oil-trading-academy-has-become-most.html

http://oiltradingacademytradesvideoblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/oil-trading-academy-now-most-popular.html

And take a look at how much money I make trading:

https://www.youtube.com/user/OilTrading/videos

What they are Eric is losers, they are antichrist by their very natures, the people of the antichrist, and they will pull people down, call them trolls, say something isn't right about the posts, say they don't believe this or believe that, they want to be losers in life it's just the way they are and nothing is going to change that. They will call everything a scam even when all the evidence points to the contrary, they are beyond losers....

Do yourself a big favor, take action in life and don't let anything or anybody stop you and you can achieve what you want to achieve, all these people will do is bring you down to their level....

I won't waste my time posting here anymore so I will bid you well and say goodbye, take care and good luck to you.....

David


Hi David,

Not sure if you are still reading but my recommendation is to hit the reset button and start over. You can be a valuable resource to many of us! My wife and I would love to retire in Bangkok so any info that we can gather from somebody who is already living there is invaluable.

I think you got off on the wrong tangent. As others have said, forgo the money and anti sematic talk (some of our members here are Jewish) and focus on the facts. Let us know why you enjoy living in Bangkok/Thailand. Congrats on being a pioneer and living overseas. You have so much to share. Perhaps you can post on how the average Joe can make $2000 a month trading? This is the info that guys on this forum would soak up and appreciate.

Just my two cents worth.....
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby chanta76 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:27 pm

I'm much be late camper .
So he trades oil for a living. So his a trader? If he makes 30k a month his a great trader to consistently make that if it;s true.
Wait..did he post her before and got ban?


livingthedream,

Couple of things about South Korea or Japan. Those countries are better suited for YOUNG guys. GUys under 30 years that look like they are mid 20's to be exact. If your 40 years and up..either have super game or something else to give you an edge. South Korea and Japan is not common for a very young girl to date a much older men. Nothing like the Philippines. Perhaps 10 years is biggest difference...again as an older guy you have to make it up in other ways. Being a white guy doesn't give you any huge advantage in South KOrea or Japan not like in the Philippines or the poorer South East Asian countries.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby cdnFA » Thu May 12, 2016 2:20 am

Rock wrote:OK he's the oil trading academy troll. He needs to be banned.


Banned, sounds like he fits in perfectly. ;)
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Living In Thailand Now Will Answer Questions

Postby droid » Thu May 12, 2016 2:31 am

Wait guys, I never meant to attack the guy, I mean, only the 30k thing needed some clarification, that's all.
He does come off too over the top with the jew/freemason thing and paranoia. And he doesn't help with the defensiveness.

BUT there is a possibility that regardless of all that stuff he actually made the move abroad and has things to share.
I would like to see pics.



Rock wrote:OK he's the oil trading academy troll. He needs to be banned.


Could you elaborate?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: momopi and 4 guests