Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Philippines gains a brand new territory

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Philippines gains a brand new territory

Postby publicduende » May 12th, 2016, 4:12 am

While China is scrambling to fortify a couple of relatively insignificant clusters of islets (Spratly and Scarborough), the UN has just officially sanctioned a claim made by the Philippines about a very large submerged territory, the Benham Plateau, or Benham Rise.

http://benhamrise.com/
http://www.moderntribune.info/vast-deposits-of-methane-hydrate-in-benham-rise-could-turn-the-philippines-into-a-natural-gas-exporter/

Image

This is perhaps one of starchild's wet dreams: Duterte negotiating 3 major railway projects in exchange for the atols while sucking methane and minerals from an area larger the Luzon island! Maybe your palmistry/astrology isn't completely out of order...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Philippines gains a brand new territory

Postby droid » May 12th, 2016, 5:30 am

publicduende wrote:This is perhaps one of starchild's wet dreams: Duterte negotiating 3 major railway projects in exchange for the atols while sucking methane and minerals from an area larger the Luzon island! Maybe your palmistry/astrology isn't completely out of order...


Well that plateau's where he has his underwater UFO base...
That's where he's got the harem with the hundreds of filipinas that have been -happily- abducted by him, look at all the old newspapers
I've followed this guy's tracks for decades now... 8)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Philippines gains a brand new territory

Postby publicduende » June 1st, 2016, 7:47 pm

droid wrote:
publicduende wrote:This is perhaps one of starchild's wet dreams: Duterte negotiating 3 major railway projects in exchange for the atols while sucking methane and minerals from an area larger the Luzon island! Maybe your palmistry/astrology isn't completely out of order...


Well that plateau's where he has his underwater UFO base...
That's where he's got the harem with the hundreds of filipinas that have been -happily- abducted by him, look at all the old newspapers
I've followed this guy's tracks for decades now... 8)


LOL
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2942
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Philippines gains a brand new territory

Postby cdnFA » June 2nd, 2016, 12:05 am

publicduende wrote:While China is scrambling to fortify a couple of relatively insignificant clusters of islets (Spratly and Scarborough), the UN has just officially sanctioned a claim made by the Philippines about a very large submerged territory, the Benham Plateau, or Benham Rise.


This is perhaps one of starchild's wet dreams: Duterte negotiating 3 major railway projects in exchange for the atols while sucking methane and minerals from an area larger the Luzon island! Maybe your palmistry/astrology isn't completely out of order...


Hopefully it will workout like Norway and not Africa.
I kind of doubt it though.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests