Disappointed by Manila

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Disappointed by Manila

Post by The_Adventurer »

cdnFA wrote:
TheHunter wrote:
cdnFA wrote: There is always Korea and Taiwan, although Korea irks me in ways I don't want to get into and Taiwan is hellishly hot for a Northern lad like me and the language is brutal to learn. .
I met a friend in Jakarta of my country and he told me was working in Korea for some years. He told me also Korean girls are very beautiful but they are a lot more difficult to approch than indonesian girls.
Their plastic surgery, make up obsessions are a turn off. They also have a reputation for being crazy, not in HA way but in a psychotic kind of way.
That should say in a psychotic, knife-wielding kind of way...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
That should say in a psychotic, knife-wielding kind of way...
They do make some pretty good dramas though.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

... and the story continues ....

I don't take interest if you smile or don't believe to my story but it happened really and I want to tell it.
I like to tell my new experience in Manila. Two months ago I talked for much time with a twenty year old girl on the internet. Then I deleted her because she wanted to marry me like all the other girls in Manila. She really fell in love for me. She works as caregiver in a family at Makati and she was segregated in that family because she had to stay there for 24 hours each day and she had no free time to go out. She is from Mindanao and her contract is ending. But before returning to Mindanao she wanted to meet me and to have a dinner together. She asked for a special permit and we met in a restaurant at Greenbelt. I bought a red rose and went to the appointment. Her face was nice and beautiful but not very beautiful and with some acne. During dinner he held always my hand. Then we went to my condo and she gave me a kiss. But by that kiss I understood that she was hungry for sex. It was 10:00 pm and we went to bed together and I began to undress her. Her body was wonderful. She jumped on me naked and wanted sex. I was really so tired but I could not retreat. At her age she was so hungry for sex that does not allow me to sleep for one minute and just to keep my hard cock she kissed me every minute and did me blowjobs repeatedly. At 6.00 am he asked me if I could accompany her by taxi to that family where she worked and I agreed. After leaving her I began to cry with big tears thinking of my incredible experience. I am still incredulous when I think of what happened to me.
I'm so tired and sleepy now …… I never had a so similar experience. After 5 bad experiences I get a unforgettable time.