There Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

There Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm pretty much convinced of this, and even 35 might be too generous, it might be more like 30, and even by 25 most look pretty rough.The hiring practices there prove it by making such strict demands on girls age, I've seen some even make a limit of age 21! It's almost like gravity is stronger there and things go down faster. But it's not only the face, the bodies seem to increase in size too, look at older Filipinas, they almost always seem fat. This is one of the many reasons why it's not worth signing a person contract there aka marriage, or even doing long term in my opinion. The hot young lass you scored with will go downhill fast while you see all the formerly underage local girls in their prime before they turn sour soon after, etc. They might age better if you take them back to your own country, but of course that has its own set of problems and they can't escape their genes and the 20 years of tropical sun they had. If you have a daughter with a Filipina there, when she's a teen you will have to meet her friends and see how hot some of them are and it will make you mad with envy for hot young brown flesh! It's better to travel around meeting new girls all the time to keep things fresh and young. The few girls Mums I got tricked into meeting looked like they were in their 60's but were about my age. Every year I go back there, the girls I met the previous year are all pregnant, married, engaged, or have moved, so I get to meet a new group of pinays and it suits me.
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 24th, 2016, 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Their Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Post by The_Adventurer »

Every year you go back? I thought you had been living there permanently for years now.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Which is worst? Western women over 35 or a filipina over 35 ? Or is there no difference?

I really think life style makes a BIG difference in how you look . Eating right, get enough exercise, enough sleep and take care of your skin. If you look at upper class western women they tend to age allot better than lower class women. Go to Japan or South Korea you see women in the 40s that can pass for being 20's. Why is that? Genetics or lifestyle? I say lifestyle plays the factor.

However, for the expats here who are looking for easy lay getting the higher quality girls is very hard unless your higher quality too. Mongers are not.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I don't think filipinas age badly. The older ones I've seen on dating sites look very good for their age.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My wife and I went to have a check-up at our doctor, to see how her second pregnancy is going. The doctor, who has a private clinic, has helped us since our first child. She is in her forties, looks like she is in her early thirties to late-twenties, and her skin is pale and flawless.

Our next-door neighbor is my wife's aunt and uncle. Her aunt, a woman in her forties with five children, does not look a day over thirty. Maybe for her aunt, it's the healthy country air. Maybe with the doctor, it's her considerable wealth and the fact that she came from a well-to-do background. But not all women here age badly, and if you ventured outside of the girlie bars and ghetto's you'd see this too. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

They don't generally care much for aerobics and gyms, and their diets are awful. I think the national drink must be soda pop, and probably poor quality soda pop at that. But hey, if you are 60 or 65 you can just marry an 18 year old there. By the time she wears out you probably won't care.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

The majority of filipinas get round quick. I agree, after 30 its a rare one that is hot. The filipino food is super fattening, along with a lack of exercise and poor habits. That said, some of the filipinas born in the US look sexy into their 40s so money matters.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Why don't people post photos here?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Fix the title
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: There Are No Attractive Filipinas Over Age 35

Post by Adama »

Isn't that true for most women though? I have been e-stalking some of the women I used to know from many years ago, both the ones who were good to me and the ones who were not so good to me. I am amazed when I see their photos, and it just makes me think that it is a good thing that things did not work out with them. It seems it is rather rare for a woman to look hot at age 35. Even 30 is pushing it, but there are some hot 30 year old women, but by the time you get to age 35 and 40, most women simply will not look that hot anymore.

When you think about it, that makes sense though. They are hot during the time period in which they are the most fertile. It is nature's way of making sure that woman has babies. Her hotness is a signal that says, Hey, come make some babies with me. When she is older, she isn't as hot anymore, because the time of child birth is over. No reason to attract a man at that point. Now it is time to be grandmother.

If it were not for civilization, most women would be mothers by the time they are 15 and grandmothers by the time they are 35.

The good news is that it is acceptable to be older than the woman, even still in the feminist west. So you can have a woman who is nearly a generation younger than you.

And why do women age faster than men? I don't know, but I will say this. Man is the image and glory of God, meaning that man is God's glory, while God made women to be man's glory. It just makes sense to me that man's glory (the woman) withers before the man does, since the man is the glory of God. God is a man.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

chanta76 wrote:Which is worst? Western women over 35 or a filipina over 35 ? Or is there no difference?
I think your right about that. The thing is, with western women they tend to blow up like balloons after age 35 and become unattractive quickly. At least the Filipino woman won't become a blimp when she hit's 35 like most western women will. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I was looking for ages 20-30.
But after talking with lots of girls in her early 20's, I am thinking to moving on 25-30 range.
I want more mature attitude, and to be more stable, as the younger ones seem to believe that they have time to 'play' with men, some leave the time passing while I want to have more quick and deep communication, etc.

Maybe filipinas with a little bit more experience, are more grounded, and even less demanding, and more willing to adjust to my rhythms.

Opinions?
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

I know there are lots of guys here targeting a young virgin Filipina, and it has its virtues, but most of these early 20s girls open to marriage with a man over 50 have very little going on and only their body to offer. Village girls living in poverty and just plain stupid...There are exceptions and I communicated with a few, but very few.

Prime is 25-28, older ones are damaged, have been burned in relationships, or have other issues in Phil. Maturity and other things happen earlier in Phils, so a 23 yr Filipina is like a 28-30 year old American girl without the shitty attitude. You will need up to 1 yr before you see their true persona. By the way, Asian women have secrets and do hide them from you to save face.

I would rather a hot, educated 30 yr old thai lady than a low class 23 yr old Filipina. The 30-yr old hot Thai lady will be as physically young as the 23 yr old Filipina.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I was too generous with 35. The oldest Filipina I have met that still looked good was 29, and I was astonished. I say after 25, about 98% of the girls have lost whatever good looks they had due to youth.