Most Filipinas Give Bad Relationship Advice to Foreign Guys

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Most Filipinas Give Bad Relationship Advice to Foreign Guys

Post by Will N. Dowd »

One area Filipinas suck is in the relationship advice they give to foreigner guys. It's always the same stuff, coming from their little view of the "world", which almost always consists entirely of the Philippines, since most of them can hardly afford the passport they need to leave. Almost every single one I meet tells me the same thing over and over again, it's like I'm talking to the same girl. The third question they usually ask me is where is my wife, so I tell them I've been dating girls for almost 30 years, but have never been married, have no kids and I'm in my 40's and live alone.

Then it starts."sir, you're in your 40's already you should settle down and find a wife and have kids asap. You aren't getting any younger (is anyone?) and you don't want to be alone in your old age and have no one to take care of you. I can find you a nice girl you can marry very soon and then you won't be alone anymore. God loves you and so will your wife"

Where do I start.

They know nothing about me being an introvert, and don't even probably know what an introvert is. They don't know I prefer living alone, but like cute girls company sometimes. They don't know I listen to Tom Leykis, and don't see much value in women beyond pleasure. They don't know of the issues facing men in most other countries regarding divorce, kids custody, MGTOW red/blue pill, gynocentrism and money and anti male bias in civil and criminal cases. But they almost always give the same advice about getting married asap to some poor Filipina, having as many as many kids as possible, loving god and doing all the same things they do, without thinking about them logically.

So yes, Filipinas have many positive qualities, but the advice they usually give about relationships to foreign guys like me is very narrow minded and not applicable to many. They think that every guy in the world wants exactly what is common place in the Philippines, a mostly catholic country of over 100 million, where their is no divorce and the average IQ is only 86.

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too." - H. L. Mencken

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Most Filipinas Give Bad Relationship Advice to Foreign G

Post by chanta76 »

Will,

You simpleton..this is why the Philippines works out for you. You got allot of simple minded girls that makes it easier for you there.In other countries the women there are allot more sophisticated and you will fail there.. You starting to sound like Winston. Just count your blessing instead of whiny about the Philippines.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bad for you, perhaps, but for other guys it may be just what they need. One man's heaven is another man's hell. I mean you take the advice of Tom Leykis, right? Well, if I took his advice I would be miserable as hell. Whereas the advice of a bubbly, 'simple' and cheerful Filipina might bring me joy. I guess there's no shortage of men who feel the same as you, but evidently there's no shortage of men who feel the same as me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Sheeeit. NO one takes care of me now, and I doubt anyone will take care of me in the future when I am old. It is always me taking care of other people.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

My guess is that some (but a low percentage) of Filipinas are aware that there are men like the OP out there. When he told them that "I've been dating girls for almost 30 years" they took the term literally with the traditional belief that dating is meant to ultimately lead to relationships and marriage. But his notion of dating has nothing to do with relationships, let alone marriage.

If the OP wants to not get marital advise, then tell the girls the truth: "I'm interested in banging as many girls as I can for as little money as I have to pay." Low IQ or not - they'll get the hint :)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

davewe wrote:My guess is that some (but a low percentage) of Filipinas are aware that there are men like the OP out there. When he told them that "I've been dating girls for almost 30 years" they took the term literally with the traditional belief that dating is meant to ultimately lead to relationships and marriage. But his notion of dating has nothing to do with relationships, let alone marriage.

If the OP wants to not get marital advise, then tell the girls the truth: "I'm interested in banging as many girls as I can for as little money as I have to pay." Low IQ or not - they'll get the hint :)
Touché. Traditional advice from filipinas would typically not apply for mongering cretins.