Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippines

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sat May 28, 2016 4:55 am

I've learned that taking almost anything seriously in The Philippines is simply not worth it. Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore, so I just assume most things are sketchy and probably too good to be true. This is especially the case with relationships with some Filipinas and all their typical nonsense. Isn't it funny that they almost always say on their online dating profiles how they hate liars, scammers, cheaters, and how they are only interested in serious relationships, and how anyone who is not interested in a serious relationship with them is a piece of shit! Then once you are in a so called serious relationship with them, the truth really comes out about their lying, general stupidity, troubled past, and the family's financial difficulties. I don't do serious relationships anywhere, with anyone anymore, but in the Philippines, it would be a death sentence for me. I much prefer fun relationships anyways, why do people always want serious ones? The last serious one I was in was with the hot Sri Lankan girl with huge brown breasts in 2008. Her breasts are still big and brown in 2016 I assume.

I've had girls give me their numbers and text and flirt with me and then later admit they are married or pregnant. Why don't they just tell me that before? I've made out and scored with girls that later admitted they had partners or were engaged. I had an engaged girl offer me a naked massage at home recently. Every trip here I have scored with underage girls, and only found out about it later. I'm sure many others here have experienced similar things. I've had girls tell me how they are different than others and won't ask me for money. But then after I left, they did ask me for money and when I refused it, they blocked or deleted me online lol. Just recently I skyped with almost 10 girls in 1 day from FC, only to find out every single one of them didn't live where their profile said they did and they had no funds to visit me there, hint, hint. I now have a policy of blocking any contacts that have profiles with different cities than where they really live. The only reason they do that is to try the travel money scam on foreigners, so I encourage others to block them as well. It might eventually make a difference and reduce that nonsense. Yes I know NAWALT, but most are and I'm not interested in trying out serious relationships to find the few percentage that are not.

Anyways, my stories of girl nonsense are too many to list, but I am very careful now and if their is any BS at all I ditch them right away, including many before even meeting them.

It's not only girls though. Just recently I sold something on OLX. It was only a small little cable, but the guy wanted it shipped to Cebu. I initially said no, but then agreed if he paid me in advance with paypal and paid LBC for the shipping before hand. He paid me with paypal, but then when I went to LBC to ship it, he said he had prepaid, but of course hadn't so if I had shipped it, I would have given the item away essentially after paying for shipping. So I cancelled the shipment, until he paid for shipping in advance, which he did finally so the deal worked out in the end, and I know how to do them from now on, but he did try to trick me and I caught it luckily. In the future, they must pay me the total of the item plus shipping via paypal before I ship, since I know know how much shipping costs.

So as my title says, I have major issues taking almost anything seriously here, since the general corruptness is so common. Relationships are at the top of this list.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land







Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Rock » Sat May 28, 2016 5:07 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've learned that taking almost anything seriously in The Philippines is simply not worth it. Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore, so I just assume most things are sketchy and probably too good to be true. This is especially the case with relationships with some Filipinas and all their typical nonsense. Isn't it funny that they almost always say on their online dating profiles how they hate liars, scammers, cheaters, and how they are only interested in serious relationships, and how anyone who is not interested in a serious relationship with them is a piece of shit! Then once you are in a so called serious relationship with them, the truth really comes out about their lying, general stupidity, troubled past, and the family's financial difficulties. I don't do serious relationships anywhere, with anyone anymore, but in the Philippines, it would be a death sentence for me. I much prefer fun relationships anyways, why do people always want serious ones? The last serious one I was in was with the hot Sri Lankan girl with huge brown breasts in 2008. Her breasts are still big and brown in 2016 I assume.

I've had girls give me their numbers and text and flirt with me and then later admit they are married or pregnant. Why don't they just tell me that before? I've made out and scored with girls that later admitted they had partners or were engaged. I had an engaged girl offer me a naked massage at home recently. Every trip here I have scored with underage girls, and only found out about it later. I'm sure many others here have experienced similar things. I've had girls tell me how they are different than others and won't ask me for money. But then after I left, they did ask me for money and when I refused it, they blocked or deleted me online lol. Just recently I skyped with almost 10 girls in 1 day from FC, only to find out every single one of them didn't live where their profile said they did and they had no funds to visit me there, hint, hint. I now have a policy of blocking any contacts that have profiles with different cities than where they really live. The only reason they do that is to try the travel money scam on foreigners, so I encourage others to block them as well. It might eventually make a difference and reduce that nonsense. Yes I know NAWALT, but most are and I'm not interested in trying out serious relationships to find the few percentage that are not.

Anyways, my stories of girl nonsense are too many to list, but I am very careful now and if their is any BS at all I ditch them right away, including many before even meeting them.

It's not only girls though. Just recently I sold something on OLX. It was only a small little cable, but the guy wanted it shipped to Cebu. I initially said no, but then agreed if he paid me in advance with paypal and paid LBC for the shipping before hand. He paid me with paypal, but then when I went to LBC to ship it, he said he had prepaid, but of course hadn't so if I had shipped it, I would have given the item away essentially after paying for shipping. So I cancelled the shipment, until he paid for shipping in advance, which he did finally so the deal worked out in the end, and I know how to do them from now on, but he did try to trick me and I caught it luckily. In the future, they must pay me the total of the item plus shipping via paypal before I ship, since I know know how much shipping costs.

So as my title says, I have major issues taking almost anything seriously here, since the general corruptness is so common. Relationships are at the top of this list.


Why don't you at least check the girls postal and/or voter IDs unless they are clearly of age (say late 20s). Ignorance of age does not absolve you of legal consequences should you get caught. Moreover, you are lucky none of them set you up.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Adama » Sat May 28, 2016 6:04 am

A wise man would delete the third sentence of the second paragraph. Why cut your own throat?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Adama » Sat May 28, 2016 6:13 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've learned that taking almost anything seriously in The Philippines is simply not worth it. Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore, so I just assume most things are sketchy and probably too good to be true. This is especially the case with relationships with some Filipinas and all their typical nonsense. Isn't it funny that they almost always say on their online dating profiles how they hate liars, scammers, cheaters, and how they are only interested in serious relationships, and how anyone who is not interested in a serious relationship with them is a piece of shit! Then once you are in a so called serious relationship with them, the truth really comes out about their lying, general stupidity, troubled past, and the family's financial difficulties. I don't do serious relationships anywhere, with anyone anymore, but in the Philippines, it would be a death sentence for me. I much prefer fun relationships anyways, why do people always want serious ones? The last serious one I was in was with the hot Sri Lankan girl with huge brown breasts in 2008. Her breasts are still big and brown in 2016 I assume.

I've had girls give me their numbers and text and flirt with me and then later admit they are married or pregnant. Why don't they just tell me that before? I've made out and scored with girls that later admitted they had partners or were engaged. I had an engaged girl offer me a naked massage at home recently. I'm sure many others here have experienced similar things. I've had girls tell me how they are different than others and won't ask me for money. But then after I left, they did ask me for money and when I refused it, they blocked or deleted me online lol. Just recently I skyped with almost 10 girls in 1 day from FC, only to find out every single one of them didn't live where their profile said they did and they had no funds to visit me there, hint, hint. I now have a policy of blocking any contacts that have profiles with different cities than where they really live. The only reason they do that is to try the travel money scam on foreigners, so I encourage others to block them as well. It might eventually make a difference and reduce that nonsense. Yes I know NAWALT, but most are and I'm not interested in trying out serious relationships to find the few percentage that are not.



Yup. Going to live in the other side of the world doesn't necessarily solve the woman problem. It seems that the women there have just as many problems as Canadian and American women, with the exception that at least there your market value is higher. That's about the only difference I can see. Now it seems the women there are not of a higher caliber.

I also think it depends on who the man is. Some men naturally gravitate toward the wrong type of women. Others at that type of man themselves, just they don't know it.

Also it depends on the lifestyle you're living. It isn't necessarily the whole race of people. For example, back when I used to chat with women online, I thought women as a whole were just very sociopathic individuals. Now I realize that it was that the sociopathic women tended to congregate in certain places online. Online they had much more power than in person to work their evil. In person probably few men would bother with them.

Likewise, if a man goes to clubs, he shouldn't complain that the women he meets are whores. If he didn't want a whore, he would not go to the whore-market. So consider the subculture in which you are shopping. This just may be the consequence of swimming in the wrong pool.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby cdnFA » Sat May 28, 2016 7:00 am

Adama wrote:Yup. Going to live in the other side of the world doesn't necessarily solve the woman problem. It seems that the women there have just as many problems as Canadian and American women, with the exception that at least there your market value is higher. That's about the only difference I can see. Now it seems the women there are not of a higher caliber.

.


Holy crap on a cracker, yet another thing Adama says that I agree with.
I've been noticing this myself a bit, it isn't that the girls are better, it is that our exotic whiteness and western money makes us the Chad Thundercock.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Dragon » Sat May 28, 2016 8:03 am

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote:Yup. Going to live in the other side of the world doesn't necessarily solve the woman problem. It seems that the women there have just as many problems as Canadian and American women, with the exception that at least there your market value is higher. That's about the only difference I can see. Now it seems the women there are not of a higher caliber.

.


Holy crap on a cracker, yet another thing Adama says that I agree with.
I've been noticing this myself a bit, it isn't that the girls are better, it is that our exotic whiteness and western money makes us the Chad Thundercock.


Lol. More like Chump Thunderwallet.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby starchild5 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Another White Guy...Trying to FIX THINGS IN ASIA.... :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby chanta76 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:55 pm

I don't get it Will ..you must be stupid. You never wanted to look for love or anything serious but to bang chicks and that what you been doing. So what are you complaining about. You don't take any of these girls serious and I guess none of them take you serious. But you just wanted to monger.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Ghost » Sat May 28, 2016 10:16 pm

Everyone has trouble taking you seriously, Limp Willy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby cdnFA » Sat May 28, 2016 11:41 pm

chanta76 wrote:I don't get it Will ..you must be stupid. You never wanted to look for love or anything serious but to bang chicks and that what you been doing. So what are you complaining about. You don't take any of these girls serious and I guess none of them take you serious. But you just wanted to monger.


At best it is humblebrag, but more likely it is humblelies.
I've seen it on other forums.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Taco » Sun May 29, 2016 9:04 am

Will N. Dowd wrote: Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore, so I just assume most things are sketchy and probably too good to be true. This is especially the case with relationships with some Filipinas and all their typical nonsense.


Filipinos never grow up no matter how old they get. They are forever teenagers. Being easily offended and unforgiving is just part of their emotional immaturity.

My wife was mad at me today and started crying. Being the good husband that I am I decided it was best to give her multiple orgasms. Generally speaking, 10 multiple orgasms will generally fix any relationship problems you might in the Philippines. My wife is fine now. Also, multiple orgasms are a good way to change your Filipinas religion from Catholic to Protestant.

If your a foreigner living here your not allowed to offend anyone. However, its OK if Filipinos offend you. Of all the places I've lived I've been offended more in the Philippines than any other country so now I don't care if I offend anyone anymore. They can stick it. I only have about 3 Filipino guy friends and I don't think that number will ever increase.

I've been in the Philippines 4 years now. Its the only place I've been where a church minister has lied to me and money was involved.

My wife's dad has 5 hectares of land which he does nothing with. He won't let any of his children build a house on the land or start a business with it but he lets homeless people live on it for free. He thinks that's a good idea.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby chanta76 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:44 pm

taco,

Is there double standard treatment. I mean Philippines people will treat Philippine people one way but to foreigners another way? I notice that Thailand does this.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Taco » Sun May 29, 2016 8:01 pm

chanta76 wrote:taco,

Is there double standard treatment. I mean Philippines people will treat Philippine people one way but to foreigners another way? I notice that Thailand does this.


Not really. Filipinos will cheat anyone, even each other. However, they are less likely to get away with it when they are trying to scam other Filipinos.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Mr Natural » Mon May 30, 2016 12:41 am

Adama wrote:the women there have just as many problems as Canadian and American women, with the exception that at least there your market value is higher. That's about the only difference I can see.


But that difference can be HUGE, because with that increased market value you have access to women that wouldn't give you the time of day in the west. How easy is it for a 50 or 60 year old middle class guy to shack up with a 20 year old hottie in the USA? Not saying it's impossible but good luck. In the Philippines it's easy as falling out of a tree, in fact you just about have to fight them off.

cdnFA wrote:it isn't that the girls are better, it is that our exotic whiteness and western money makes us the Chad Thundercock.


But they are better, much better than a given westerner can generally get for himself back home. The fact that they aren't actually perfect seems to surprise you guys. This reminds me of all the guys who go overseas, often to third world countries so they can take advantage of this "value", and then complain about all the deficiencies of the country. People tend to forget one of the most important lessons in life, you have to take the good with the bad. There is no perfect place just as there are no perfect people.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: North Dakota

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Postby Mr Natural » Mon May 30, 2016 1:01 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore


I noticed you list your location as Never Land, and it must be true because it sounds like you haven't spent much time in the rest of the real world. Having lived and worked all over the world for a long time, I will let you in on something - nonsense and cheating and lying and scamming goes on EVERYWHERE my friend. In very different ways perhaps, and some of those ways may irritate you more than others. But I can assure you that it's not just wherever you are.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
User avatar
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm
Location: North Dakota

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests