I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Post by Winston »

Lorenzo wrote:Generally speaking you are totally correct. These filipinas are trying to use you with a very small percentage serious to marry and settle without an alterior motive.

Think about it..does a 20 something really dream of being with a man who could be her dad or grand dad? Nope!!! It's a compromise to get ahead in life, her youth, looks and body in exchange for what your resources and citizenship can do for her and her family. It's a sacrifice for them.

I think the situation in Thailand is better. Thai women like the idea of being with a farang and view us as better husband material than Thai men and they want a mixed raced child as they are viewed and more attractive and smart. Some but not all of this applied with Filipinas. Additionally, the education system in the Phillipines is the worst in Asia so of course there are plenty of ladies dumber than doorknobs making stupid decisions, one after another.

In the end we use them and they use us, admit it. Get over it and enjoy that young p***y when you still can and count your blessings you don't come home to a western beeyatch ready to beat you down!
First of all, will n dowd is a young guy. So in theory, women can love him for him and not for money. So his age isnt the problem here. Filipinos are greedy and leeching by nature, even if youre a young guy they still leech and take what they can. Money fills their soul and leads to happiness for them, even if its only temporary.

Where u get the idea that thailand is better for dating? All the expats say thailand is only good for sex. Thai women do not have true love or connection. No loyalty either. There is a rift between western men and thai women. Too many tourists in thailand. There seems to be a barrier between foreigners and thais. They only talk for business.

Most expats say this. Scott Mallon, aka anamericaninbangkok, is an exception.

Lack of education doesnt make you dumb. Some ethnic groups just dont like to think but are instead almost entirely instinct driven. Filipinos are one of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. Chinese women are so blunt huh? See below.

部分菲律宾的女人是懒惰和没脑的猪一样,没有思维没有生存能力。一味忠心的狗追随着主人给它食物。只是长着女人身体的动物,你是否给她食物到死亡那天?

Computer translation:

Part of the Philippines woman is lazy and didnt like a pig brain, no thinking no survival ability. Blindly loyal dog followed the host give it food. Just with women of animal body, if you give her food to death that day?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cdnfa,
You are being narrow and one dimensional again. There is no such thing as one reason for everything. The reason why a western man does much better in Philippines than America for dating are many and multiple. Not just cause of his perceived status. Reality is never like you think "its all due to one thing or one cause or one factor". If you think that, you must have very low IQ. If so you should not be taken seriously since you have no wisdom or logic in your overly simplistic views. You sound as broad minded as a cave man or barbarian. Lol.

No wise man would say that its all due to one thing only. I could give dozens of reasons why western men get along better with filipinas. But ive done so already in many threads. Why repeat it all again? This is an old topic and question.

In truth, there are many factors. Our higher status in Philippines is just one slice of the pie. The women are different in many ways too. The_adventurer gave some examples earlier.

Being down to earth and feminine is also important to us guys. Thats another factor too. So is the easygoing nature of filipinas which soothes us men. All that is important too.

Cdfa, you obviously do not have much experience in the Philippines, if any. You just sit and judge like an armchair quarterback. An experienced man would not talk like u and say its all about one thing. An experienced man would have a more balanced perspective. Anyone can tell you are talking out of your ass. And that you dont understand people and things in general, not just women. Theres zero wisdom in your words.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
First of all, will n dowd is a young guy. So in theory, women can love him for him and not for money. So his age isnt the problem here.
Well, he's young compared to me, but he's not young :) He's 40ish (maybe early 40s).
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:If you're making $250 or $300 per month, you have no business trying to get a girl or start a family in any country.

You're living in a dream world if you think you can find women who will marry a broke a** nobody, in USA or Asia. .....

250 to 300 US isn't broke ass in the Philippines. It is pretty average. Actually it is 279 USD for those who actually have a job.
250 to 300 US would be the equivalent of a Canadian making about 50K CAD or about the same for a US making I'd guess 50K USD.

A pension of about 2500 a month USD would put you at a doctors level in the PI IIRC, in the US they make over 200K a year.

I'll say it again. Philippine women are not any better than US women, they are slutty as hell, less responsible when it comes to finances and crapping out kids at hood rat levels and the ones we will get will be the gold diggers. Also they have been known to be just as likely to cheat on their old fart ATMs with some young buck Pinoy as anyone else. Many of the complains applied to AW apply to PI girls the only difference is that over there we become the Chads. People just don't want to accept it.

Also sure some people find gems. Plenty of people find gems in Canada and the US also. My actual bro has been married for 25 years in a very solid marriage, nice home, kid, cats, lots of travel. I know a guy married in the US, again very solid, he lost his job, and they don't want to move for the kids sake and being a STEM phd positions in his field are scarce. His wife is very happy with him staying at home, no pressure at all for him to generate income. I'd bet your typical PI girl would dump their ATM if it stopped paying out. I know another guy with the same girl for 20 years, she isn't attractive but he is rather troll like himself and an oddball, very good match otherwise, kids the works. He also doesn’t generate high income. Another brah just got married to a girl who shares his nerd interests, probably makes below average income but they seem very happy together and unlike some rice paddy girl they like all the others actually have a lot in common other than a penis that fits in a vagina.
I've failed so far but I am a bottom 1 percenter. For someone like me, I need something like green card game or wealth game to overcome my failures as a man... or I will if my current situation doesn't work out. If I did resort to that, maybe I'll actually find something good, but there is so much fail in the Philippines even according to many PI fanboys. Even if I find one willing to whore herself to me to pull herself out of poverty or even if I happen to find that special one that I have a lot in common with and who actually likes me for me, that doesn't mean the other 60 to 90% of thieving using slutty cunts are also better than average Jane Canuck.

Don't let the excitement of being able to find someone to touch your willy blind you to what is really going on. If these girls were not throwing themselves at the western Chads you all would look down on them the same as you do western women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Ghost wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I'll say it again. Philippine women are not any better than US women, they are slutty as hell, less responsible when it comes to finances and crapping out kids at hood rat levels and the ones we will get will be the gold diggers. Also they have been known to be just as likely to cheat on their old fart ATMs with some young buck Pinoy as anyone else. Many of the complains applied to AW apply to PI girls the only difference is that over there we become the Chads. People just don't want to accept it.
This is the suicidally-depressing fact I'm trying to accept.

If in 4 of 5 years I need to go overseas, if I can't make China or India or perhaps Japan work, I wonder if I should bother trying the Philippines and Thailand or just brush myself off and get back on the whores.

The Chinese tend to be materialistic as hell, but at least a good proportion of them are also frugal as hell. There seems to be a bit more of a ratio of good to bad if you can find someone whose parents don't mind their little girl being married to a foreigner. Maybe some 40 something Sheng Nu will avoid the parental problem, by that point I would guess the parents would just be happy to see her settled away if they are still alive. Plenty of Green card horror stories but the odds seem better than the PI. They might tend to a pragmatic view of marriage but unlike a pure gold digger they seem mainly the type to accept it. Just got to watch for the ones who will turn into nagging demon hags upon marriage.

India, I'd guess would be the best option, they tend to be horrified at the idea of divorse which is good. OTOH they don't age well and I am not sure how much the arraigned market is open to whitey.

Japan was my original choice but the risk of a sexless marriage seems very high. They also seem to not budge very easily from their cultural POV expecting us to make all the chances. That and the passive aggressive manner of dealing with conflict, saying nothing expecting you to read their minds until they blow up or just cheat on you isn't promising.

It seems that they all have their faults as to western woman. They key is where is it most likely to find an outlier. That and to make sure she is a real outlier and not a good faker. Being from a different culture makes that very hard. I know this total mook who is courting a girl from the Philippines and it is obvious to any local here he is a mook but she can't see it, even with her masters degree.

I am seeing a Chinese girl now who is culturally Chinese even though she has been here 2 decades.
Pretty nice girl. Frugal, not materialistic. Wonderful character. No kids. Thing is even though she has many wonderful qualities, we are not from the same culture. I have to be careful with any jokes because I don't know how she will take it. I can't make any references to movies or TV because she won't get them, before we went out it had been years before that she saw a movie.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Here's the irony. Western guys complain about low quality women in the west, then they go to countries where there are better women and they become / act like low quality males, and then wonder where all those high quality women are. You get what you project, and what you attract. When I read threads about the Philippines on the Roosh forum it's both interesting and depressing. It's all about notch counts and data sheets. Everyone goes to Makati, the fort, greenbelt and other areas in the expat bubble world, and they all have sex with the same girls. You rarely hear about people going into the authentic areas (Makati is fake and sterile). It's just the same old boring routine. No one is interested in real dating, and connecting properly. They all just want sex right now. It gives a really bad impression.

I'm convinced that although there are lots of sluts and whores there, there are way more normal, decent girls. It's funny how people say that a certain place is good, but would they be able to tolerate it if they lived there for the rest of their lives? Would they be willing to adapt and learn the culture? Many wouldn't, because all they want is the free / cheap candy, so they judge things based on how easy it is to get it. They treat the country like a holiday camp. This isn't how it's supposed to be. This is why I rarely post here, because most people just want to use these countries to compensate for all those years of not getting laid or not meeting women who will smile at them and be nice. There comes a time when you have to grow up and think about what's important.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

But Winston,

Filipinas give what we really really need, else we would not end up in Philippines. What Filipinas give is the HARDEST in this world.

Yes. Filipinas ask for money, They are greedy and leech, Filipinos too only know how to take take take and never give....I have experienced it all myself...They will never treat you even once even if you take them for dinner 100 times, they expect you to pay every time as well.

But it is Not 1=1 ratio here...We will be making a huge mistake, if we equate Filipinas taking, greedy nature to loving, friendliness, no complain on many stuff, easy sex, general overall feeling good vibe around them.

There is a huge incomparable difference here.....Paying for their dinner, treating you good, asking money overall will never equate to what Filipinas are....White countries are generally more honest, we all know, even China and Japan, Taiwan as well...but still given a Choice...Where would you wanna end up :lol: :lol:

The thing is...JUST SAYING NO works....I'm surprised, you did not put this into the equation. If they ask for money you can say NO. Its your choice to take them for dinner aka when dealing with Filipinas on money matters, you still have a choice...

White women go Dutch and do not ask for money, but still at the end of day, We know how it would play out most of the time....Japan, Europe too are good in these matters...But it just does not RUB OUR SOUL at all....

What Filipinas do to you is the only way you feel alive...They touch our soul...

Its not 1:1 equation here....Its more deeper
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

cdnFA wrote:
Ghost wrote:
cdnFA wrote:I'll say it again. Philippine women are not any better than US women, they are slutty as hell, less responsible when it comes to finances and crapping out kids at hood rat levels and the ones we will get will be the gold diggers. Also they have been known to be just as likely to cheat on their old fart ATMs with some young buck Pinoy as anyone else. Many of the complains applied to AW apply to PI girls the only difference is that over there we become the Chads. People just don't want to accept it.
This is the suicidally-depressing fact I'm trying to accept.
I'm married to a Filipina so of course I'm going to disagree with these statements. Allow me to clarify.

1. Most of the guys that get scammed and cheated by Filipinas are arrogant, drink too much and have 10 girlfriends. The others are just very naïve and lack experience.
2. Filipinas excel at one virtue over all other women. Their submissive. (Visayan women that is)
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Johnny1975,

That's why a good portion of guys that want to go abroad are not the best quality. It actually gives ammunition to women to say that men who go overseas are just sex tourist or perverts. I have mix feelings I understand as men we want sex but at the same time it;s not everything. I think guy who go overseas are the social loser . Its like they want a fantasy land where they show up and there is easy women that will spread their legs for them but complain later on how come the girls are not better quality. It's like they just think about sex only and easy lay only .
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

chanta76 wrote:Johnny1975,

That's why a good portion of guys that want to go abroad are not the best quality. It actually gives ammunition to women to say that men who go overseas are just sex tourist or perverts. I have mix feelings I understand as men we want sex but at the same time it;s not everything. I think guy who go overseas are the social loser . Its like they want a fantasy land where they show up and there is easy women that will spread their legs for them but complain later on how come the girls are not better quality. It's like they just think about sex only and easy lay only .
Well yes, just as most western visitors are sex tourists, most of the women that they meet will be low quality. It's a shame that people have to get their impression of the women there from the sex tourists, because they're the ones doing most of the talking while the ones that find good girls don't say a lot. They're (the sex tourists) not the right people to tell someone what it's like there. They can only tell you what it's like for them.

I think if I ever go there, it will be a different world to how it is for the typical visitor, because I know a bit of tagalog and I'm willing to learn it fluently, and I know a bit about the culture and I'd like to know more. Also i'm spanish which means that I have something in common with them (and I'm sure it will raise my status too). To me, filipinos are like asian mexicans. I see them as cousins. I would make a totally different impression, and I would hope that certain doors would open for me.