I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Have Trouble Taking Anything Seriously in The Philippi

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Serious people attract serious people, and not-so-serious people get the dregs.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Serious people attract serious people, and not-so-serious people get the dregs.
You mean cretins might not attract cream of the crop? Lol
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Generally speaking you are totally correct. These filipinas are trying to use you with a very small percentage serious to marry and settle without an alterior motive.

Think about it..does a 20 something really dream of being with a man who could be her dad or grand dad? Nope!!! It's a compromise to get ahead in life, her youth, looks and body in exchange for what your resources and citizenship can do for her and her family. It's a sacrifice for them.

I think the situation in Thailand is better. Thai women like the idea of being with a farang and view us as better husband material than Thai men and they want a mixed raced child as they are viewed and more attractive and smart. Some but not all of this applied with Filipinas. Additionally, the education system in the Phillipines is the worst in Asia so of course there are plenty of ladies dumber than doorknobs making stupid decisions, one after another.

In the end we use them and they use us, admit it. Get over it and enjoy that young p***y when you still can and count your blessings you don't come home to a western beeyatch ready to beat you down!
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

From my communication with girls till now, I can say that most of them, lack seriousness. And keep in mind that I am serious, this is evident in my profile and in my whole approach, and I contact only with girls that seem serious.
But at last, most of them seem to have a very unstable attitude.
Most of them hide their real motifs(usually...money), others just abandon our talks, others lie, others are there for telling that they are attached to a foreigner and with no pure purpose of a normal relationship, etc.

I still believe there are treasures out there, but find the right/good girl, it is a very difficult and tedious process.
But I waited that the most serious girls, to be real serious, and not this mess.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Mr Natural wrote:
cdnFA wrote:it isn't that the girls are better, it is that our exotic whiteness and western money makes us the Chad Thundercock.
But they are better, much better than a given westerner can generally get for himself back home. The fact that they aren't actually perfect seems to surprise you guys. This reminds me of all the guys who go overseas, often to third world countries so they can take advantage of this "value", and then complain about all the deficiencies of the country. People tend to forget one of the most important lessons in life, you have to take the good with the bad. There is no perfect place just as there are no perfect people.

If you are a Chad Thundercock you can get some pretty awesome women in the west. Plenty of awesome women in the west, they just don't need to go out with sclubs like on this board and they get married off early and stay married.

Having western looks and wealth makes you a 10 percenter or even a 1 percenter over there. If you were at that level over here, you would get similar quality girls.

Quite frankly I'd say at the 50 percentile, in terms of values of personality a western woman wins out easily. As for looks, PI girls are not exactly an attractive bunch. Aside from being able to exploit the openness for age gap from girls desperate to whore themselves out to escape poverty or worse whose parents want to whore out their kids so they have someone to mooch over, I'd say advantage west. The only problem is that here I am just another white guy with below average income.

It isn't the girls that are different, its our Chadness.

But hey, if you think the ideal women is someone who craps out kids from random dudes while looking for some sucker to abuse as an ATM machine because her mooching family will always come first and who is borderline retarded and superstitious with meh looks, then hey, they win. It happens here, but it seems to be the lifestyle there aside from the small middle and upper classes which will most likely have nothing to do with a foreigner.

I'd guess if I could date anyone I want, make them fall for me, I'd want a higher percentage of western girls than PI girls, even ignoring the bonus of having the same cultural references.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

cdnFA wrote: It isn't the girls that are different, its our Chadness.
You honestly believe that looks and wealth make the big difference?

You think cultural difference don't matter? Are you aware that in places like the Philippines, Indonesia, China, Viet Nam etc. girls are raised, taught by their mothers and grandmothers, whom they often live with in the same house, how to cook, clean, sew and do traditional duties? How many girls 18-25 in America even know how to do these things. If they do, how many would do it for you?

Are you aware that in nearly all of Asia, girls believe, as they are raised that way, that the man leads and that they should obey. How many American girls will ask you for permission to go out and buy bread? There is no feminism in these countries.

This mythical Chad is just running through young girls like toilet paper, and is not marrying anything better than anyone else in the west. Do you think American marry the guy with looks and wealth to be a traditional wife, or is it possibly so that they can have maids and shop all the time?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

cdnFA wrote:if you think the ideal women is someone who craps out kids from random dudes while looking for some sucker to abuse as an ATM machine because her mooching family will always come first and who is borderline retarded and superstitious with meh looks ....
If that's what you gathered from my comments then you desperately need reading lessons. I simply maintain that most guys, whatever their level of attractiveness, can do significantly better there. But as many posts on this and other forums attest, just because guys have this increased market value doesn't mean they always use it judiciously. You still need to be choosy and unfortunately many guys aren't, maybe you included. But whose fault is that?
cdnFA wrote:If you are a Chad Thundercock you can get some pretty awesome women in the west. Plenty of awesome women in the west, they just don't need to go out with sclubs like on this board and they get married off early and stay married.
Ah, IF. That's a mighty big word. But what if you aren't? Maybe you can't face the realization that you are one of the sclubs (whatever that is) on this board yourself.
As for a higher percentage of western women being desirable, that may be true physically, maybe, but once you factor in personality then it's quite debatable. In any event, you just said yourself that in the west the good ones are all taken. Hell even Donald Trump ended up importing a babe. So really, whats a sclub like us to do?
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I've seen comments on the youtube from those who love the Philippines and married there who say about half of them are rotten. Those are from the philes, let alone the phobes. Another quote, "any man who claims to not be sending money to his wife's family is a liar". A constant parade of stories of people who rip off even their own family members. A place where they don't trust their own, speculation that they need 3 people at a cash machine to watch over each other. Loans are almost never paid back. Look at the Fallen Angels thread.
Mr Natural wrote:
Ah, IF. That's a mighty big word. But what if you aren't? Maybe you can't face the realization that you are one of the sclubs (whatever that is) on this board yourself.
As for a higher percentage of western women being desirable, that may be true physically, maybe, but once you factor in personality then it's quite debatable. In any event, you just said yourself that in the west the good ones are all taken. Hell even Donald Trump ended up importing a babe. So really, whats a sclub like us to do?
Face the realization that I am a sclub? That FA in my name stands for Forever Alone. I am so Omega that I could probably sue the makers of the movie Omega Man for copyright infringement.

A sclub can do better overseas, yes. However one can't extend that to assuming that girls in general are superior over there than here. Again, it is a place where an Omega and get some Chaditute.
I get this impression that people bitch because girls are sluts who chase after the guys with looks, status wealth and charm but turn around and praise the same activity when they are the target of said attention because of race and wealth.

Also I know plenty of non Chads who have been married for many years to similar level looking woman. They were pretty much all locked away by 30. My bro and his wife were in their mid 20's. If you are pushing to 40 or beyond things get more difficult.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

The_Adventurer wrote:
cdnFA wrote: It isn't the girls that are different, its our Chadness.
You honestly believe that looks and wealth make the big difference?

You think cultural difference don't matter? Are you aware that in places like the Philippines, Indonesia, China, Viet Nam etc. girls are raised, taught by their mothers and grandmothers, whom they often live with in the same house, how to cook, clean, sew and do traditional duties? How many girls 18-25 in America even know how to do these things. If they do, how many would do it for you?

Are you aware that in nearly all of Asia, girls believe, as they are raised that way, that the man leads and that they should obey. How many American girls will ask you for permission to go out and buy bread? There is no feminism in these countries.

This mythical Chad is just running through young girls like toilet paper, and is not marrying anything better than anyone else in the west. Do you think American marry the guy with looks and wealth to be a traditional wife, or is it possibly so that they can have maids and shop all the time?
You think any of those girls are going to cook and clean for your 40 or 50 year old ass if you are bringing in 250 or 300 bucks a month?

Well when they are not getting 3 or 4 kids from 3 or 4 different dudes or f***ing anyone who buys them dinner.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... =5&t=30924

Also it has been stated many times that the submissive idea is way overstated and is more in theory than real.

Being able to cook and clean is all fine and good except... People here complain about American girls being sluts but report after report here claims the same for them. Unlike all but the hood rats, it seems Philippines are unresponsive to an epic level, crapping out kids they can't afford, spending every dime they get the moment they can, what might be a 20 or 30% thing here seems to be a 70 to 80% there. A culture hardwired to think only for today and damn the consequences. Superstitions that seem widely held. A people who over and over are considered stupid, I see a claim of 85 average IQ which seems low to me but it comes up often. Then you have the joy of being seen as an ATM for her bloody parents and always wondering if she actually loves you. Being terrified to bring her back home because she might split the moment she gets the green card or finds a better option once she realizes she has become the Charlene Thundervag so you are stuck living in some third world crapfest.

Cultural does matter.

Hell, I'd rather just hire a maid. Like that old racist joke goes. If I knew they would be this much problem, I'd pick my own cotton.

As for your last point. If the American had enough wealth to hire a maid without busting his wealth or threatening the flow of money to her parents, I could see her making similar demands.

I am not saying all AW are good and all PI girls are crap, I do think that the horribleness of AW is vastly overstated by a combination of MGTOW worthy pain and a drive for ideological consistency. The idea that PI are all or even mostly good is highly overstated. Any bonus comes from the chad influence and there is forever bitching on this forum about girls who go after the Chads. I think it is ironic that it seems to be a good thing when we become the Chads.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to win the lotto and elevate into Chadom but I won't forget why these girls are chasing after me. The only difference would be they are doing it for luxury, in the Philippines they do it to escape poverty. Still the same women as before though.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

If you're making $250 or $300 per month, you have no business trying to get a girl or start a family in any country.

You're living in a dream world if you think you can find women who will marry a broke ass nobody, in USA or Asia. Yes, someone will undoubtedly trot out the stories of their broke ass friends who sleep with women free or even have women taking care of them. I know a couple too. The thing is, feminist, western societies are upside down. That woman is capable of supporting herself and is willing to pay for some dick. That woman has become a man. You will have a very hard time finding that in Asia. Seen it in Philippines but nowhere else.

Let's say all those negative things about Philippines are true. I managed to get around it during my time there. If you don't want to, try somewhere else. China, Indonesia, Viet Nam, Cambodia, by some accounts are better. But even the negative stories of Phils come from the large majority of men reporting can't seen to escape the bars and the prostitutes. Yeah, they may claim to not paying for it, but often they are still meeting low class girls with one foot in the pro door. Ask people like Outwest and Davewe and Marcos Zeitola what kind of girls they meet in their real everyday lives.

SO women want to marry for luxury, or a better life. Can you blame them? If it's the same in the west and the same in east then you totally glossed over my point about how they are raised. You say it's all fine but proceed to list a host of negative things about Philippines girls. So all things being equal, which do you want, the girl raised in the feminist, divorce happy society or the girl raised with her mother and grandmother under the same roof, teaching her how to be a good wife and handle a family?

Now, if you, or anyone here really, WISH you could have a nice, cute, 20 something, white American girl, and are willing to search for it, and wait for it, but fear they don't exist or are difficult to find, don't settle for some third world, brown, poor girl, no matter how sweet. It's not what you really want. That's unfair to yourself and the girl.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cdnFA wrote:
Adama wrote: Yup. Going to live in the other side of the world doesn't necessarily solve the woman problem. It seems that the women there have just as many problems as Canadian and American women, with the exception that at least there your market value is higher. That's about the only difference I can see. Now it seems the women there are not of a higher caliber.

Holy crap on a cracker, yet another thing Adama says that I agree with.
I've been noticing this myself a bit, it isn't that the girls are better, it is that our exotic whiteness and western money makes us the Chad Thundercock.
But hes totally wrong. I guarantee it. Yes its true that our market value is higher in Philippines. But that is NOT the only difference. No way. There are many others.

The poor filipina girls put out and are more approachable. They need men. AW do not. AW ignore us and put up a bitch shield. If you are lucky and they make your acquaintance, they will just friendzone you. Its a no win situation.

AW are also masculine and feminist in mindset and attitude. Filipinas are not. They are much more feminine. Thats a big difference. So the difference is them too, not just our market value.

But filipinas are lower quality. Not as educated as AW. So scoring a filipina doesnt feel like an accomplishment, any more than going to 7-11 and buying junk food feels like an accomplishment. You pay for low class, low quality women in the Philippines. Thats a fact whether we admit it or not.

And just like junk food, it feels good for a while and then feels flat afterward. You realize this isnt real love so it leaves you feeling empty. Plus you feel guilty for compromising your ethics too. But you had no choice because middle class girls are hard to lay, so what can you do? You had no choice. Its the universes fault.

But will n dowd, there are many happy marriages between filipinas and western men. You can find many examples on youtube, and even here among forum members like pete, outwest, davewe, marcoszeitola, etc.

So you gotta wonder, why not you or me? Well some guys just dont attract quality marriage minded filipinas. Thats just the way it is. Some guys are emotionally unstable too, so they cant attract stable women. Some guys arent suited for stable relationships. Thats just the way it is. We are all different. Not the same.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco wrote:
chanta76 wrote:taco,

Is there double standard treatment. I mean Philippines people will treat Philippine people one way but to foreigners another way? I notice that Thailand does this.
Not really. Filipinos will cheat anyone, even each other. However, they are less likely to get away with it when they are trying to scam other Filipinos.
Of course there are double standards. Double standards are part of human nature, just like greed is. People take advantage. They arent always fair.

Filipinos will more likely scam a white guy than another filipino. They have double standards in that they only like to take from you, never give. If you treat a filipino to 100 dinners, they dont feel obligated to treat u back. In china if u treat women, many will treat u back. But never in Philippines. They are perfectly happy to take without shame. They have no shame, honor or guilt.

Also when people get something they dont deserve, they dont appreciate it. So they squander it or the universe does for them. Getting free money doesnt make them feel guilty.

Filipinos also share cost when they go out together. But with a foreigner, they always make the foreigner pay 100 percent of the time, which is extreme and shameless. In china, friends take turns treating each other. Its chinese honor. But filipinos have no such honor.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Taco,
Yeah i have very few filipino male friends too. In fact you never see foreigners and filipino men hang out together unless they have a business relationship. Simply put, there is no connection, chemistry or sense of trust between western men and filipino men. They have nothing in common either.

If they do hang out or become friends, they usually have some business relationship where they both benefit in some way.

People prefer to hang out with their own kind. You see this in the animal kingdom too. Animals hang out in packs and herds with other animals of the same species. Watch any nature or animal documentary and you will see this. Its nature, both animal nature and human nature. Lol

We HAers may be an exception though. Since its hard to find other freethinkers, we have to relate to each other, regardless of race. Lol. Maybe we are the only truly multicultural group. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:Their is simply so much general nonsense, cheating, lying, scamming, etc, that I really don't know what to believe anymore
I noticed you list your location as Never Land, and it must be true because it sounds like you haven't spent much time in the rest of the real world. Having lived and worked all over the world for a long time, I will let you in on something - nonsense and cheating and lying and scamming goes on EVERYWHERE my friend. In very different ways perhaps, and some of those ways may irritate you more than others. But I can assure you that it's not just wherever you are.
Thats not true mr natural. Not all people and countries are corrupt and scamming. For example, people in taiwan, japan, switzerland and germany do not scam you or rip you off of pocket change. And those countries have very little government corruption too, at least compared to Mexico or Philippines.

Western women usually never let me pay for them. They go dutch with me. They dont hustle for money either.

Im china, the taxis used the meter and never asked for more. And 99 percent of girls dont ask for money or loans. In contrast, most filipinas ask for money. And many taxi drivers want extra money or will scam you. So you see, big difference.

So no its not the same everywhere. Ask rock. He can vouch for this too.

davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
But will n dowd, there are many happy marriages between filipinas and western men. You can find many examples on youtube, and even here among forum members like pete, outwest, davewe, marcoszeitola, etc.

So you gotta wonder, why not you or me? Well some guys just dont attract quality marriage minded filipinas. Thats just the way it is. Some guys are emotionally unstable too, so they cant attract stable women. Some guys arent suited for stable relationships.
Winston - WillN is not looking to get married and this whole thread is hysterical. Looking for a "serious" Filipina? As much as Will's threads can be entertaining there is nothing he's posted in the past couple of years that says "I am seriously looking for a partner" other than a one night partner.

Frankly Will was more entertaining when he just was bragging about his notch count.

As to whether he (or you) are emotionally unstable, and therefore not able to develop relationships - it still seems to me that 1st you have to be looking for a relationship. Mongering all over the place and then hoping to find a "good one" is the height of insanity.

But frankly some girls make the same mistake: they sleep with everyone with the hope of finding "the one." It usually doesn't end in marriage, though I do know a couple of exceptions.

The guys you listed who were successfully married to Filipinas were looking to form lasting relationships with a Filipina. I know 100 such guys. It can be done - but not using WillN's methodology.