Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Postby Will N. Dowd » Tue May 31, 2016 7:20 am

I don't know if their is much of a mental health industry in the Philippines, but I'll assume not since most couldn't afford it. I know in Japan it almost doesn't exist and everyone is expected to just deal with all their problems. I'm convinced many Filipinas have mental health issues, but it's just considered normal behaviour there.

I know the average IQ is 86, and that doesn't help, but some of the absurd behaviour makes me think these girls need to get checked out by a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. I've noticed various things they do that just astonishes me, and I'm confused how they live their lives thinking like this. I'm sure the guys do the same things, but I have almost no experience with them in friendship.

Just being a guy and thinking rationally and logically like most guys do, compared to the emotional thinking of women already causes problems. But then take the higher average IQ's of western guys, and put that up against the lower average IQ's of Filipinas, and their typical female immature emotional thinking and it's a potential for major conflict when the girl pulls her stupid BS on a logical western guy. I know Winston has talked a lot about how the average thinking and logic there frustrates him so much and I agree completely.

I'm sure if Filipinas checked themselves into mental health facilities, they would be found to have many mental problems that they weren't aware of. Some of it is from low IQ, and poor education, but I'm sure some of it is from unidentified mental health issues. I'm no Dr. but some of it is noticeable before even having met them, just from chatting online or texting.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 am

Could be. But what's normal? Going to see someone because you have some problem, or just dealing with it as best as you can? Psychologists, therapists, self help books etc, these are mostly western concepts. On the flipside, in the west if you don't have friends, it's hard to find them and you're left by yourself, but in the Philippines and other countries, if you want a friend, start talking to someone and you've got one. They don't have pychologists etc, but what they do have is very valuable, and they would probably be very concerned at someone telling them that they have few friends.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Ironic thread is hilarious.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:21 am

Ghost wrote:Ironic thread is hilarious.

LOL...This guy needs to be locked up before he damages himself or other filipinas....The only person with psycho issues is him ..but as usual....The psycho's blame the people around...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:10 am

For every Filipina with psychological problems, there's some white dude with psychological problems to endulge and enable her and her lifestyle. Such as, well, OP himself.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:47 am

I just find it weird the original post didn't work in some sort of "I am banging lots of chicks" angle.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:03 pm

cdnFA wrote:I just find it weird the original post didn't work in some sort of "I am banging lots of chicks" angle.

I could just imagine how stupid it would be talking to this guy in real life.

Some Guy: Hey, Will, how's it going?

Will: Oh, not bad. Just got out from a movie.

Some Guy: Oh? How was it?

Will: It was pretty good, but something irritating kept happening.

Some Guy: What?

Will: These pinays kept getting up and walking in front of me up and down the aisle!

Some Guy: Ah, that sucks while you're trying to enjoy a movie...

Will: Tell me about it! And every time a girl passed by she knelt down to suck my dick because I'm such a handsome god! It must have happened at least 47 times during a two hour span. Can you believe how many problems I have?

:lol: :roll:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby desembarazarse » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:22 am

cdnFA wrote:I just find it weird the original post didn't work in some sort of "I am banging lots of chicks" angle.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/05/donald-sterling-answer-is-this-your-handwriting
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand