Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I don't know if their is much of a mental health industry in the Philippines, but I'll assume not since most couldn't afford it. I know in Japan it almost doesn't exist and everyone is expected to just deal with all their problems. I'm convinced many Filipinas have mental health issues, but it's just considered normal behaviour there.

I know the average IQ is 86, and that doesn't help, but some of the absurd behaviour makes me think these girls need to get checked out by a psychologist and/or psychiatrist. I've noticed various things they do that just astonishes me, and I'm confused how they live their lives thinking like this. I'm sure the guys do the same things, but I have almost no experience with them in friendship.

Just being a guy and thinking rationally and logically like most guys do, compared to the emotional thinking of women already causes problems. But then take the higher average IQ's of western guys, and put that up against the lower average IQ's of Filipinas, and their typical female immature emotional thinking and it's a potential for major conflict when the girl pulls her stupid BS on a logical western guy. I know Winston has talked a lot about how the average thinking and logic there frustrates him so much and I agree completely.

I'm sure if Filipinas checked themselves into mental health facilities, they would be found to have many mental problems that they weren't aware of. Some of it is from low IQ, and poor education, but I'm sure some of it is from unidentified mental health issues. I'm no Dr. but some of it is noticeable before even having met them, just from chatting online or texting.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Filipinas with Psychological Problems

Post by Johnny1975 »

Could be. But what's normal? Going to see someone because you have some problem, or just dealing with it as best as you can? Psychologists, therapists, self help books etc, these are mostly western concepts. On the flipside, in the west if you don't have friends, it's hard to find them and you're left by yourself, but in the Philippines and other countries, if you want a friend, start talking to someone and you've got one. They don't have pychologists etc, but what they do have is very valuable, and they would probably be very concerned at someone telling them that they have few friends.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Ironic thread is hilarious.
LOL...This guy needs to be locked up before he damages himself or other filipinas....The only person with psycho issues is him ..but as usual....The psycho's blame the people around...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

For every Filipina with psychological problems, there's some white dude with psychological problems to endulge and enable her and her lifestyle. Such as, well, OP himself.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I just find it weird the original post didn't work in some sort of "I am banging lots of chicks" angle.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

cdnFA wrote:I just find it weird the original post didn't work in some sort of "I am banging lots of chicks" angle.
http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/05/d ... andwriting