Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Postby mentor » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:00 pm

I am talking with a girl from Philippines, and she told me many times to go and use viber, because it is free for her to use it from her mobile.
I google it to find relevant information, and though there seem to exist such promo, the articles are rather old.
Like this one
http://tinyurl.com/zxvfq9x

Can anyone tell if actually currently run such promo actions from Philippines' mobile operators, that offer unlimited viber usage for free?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Postby starchild5 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:56 am

mentor wrote:I am talking with a girl from Philippines, and she told me many times to go and use viber, because it is free for her to use it from her mobile.
I google it to find relevant information, and though there seem to exist such promo, the articles are rather old.
Like this one
http://tinyurl.com/zxvfq9x

Can anyone tell if actually currently run such promo actions from Philippines' mobile operators, that offer unlimited viber usage for free?

Yes. Viber is unlimited in Philippines with some promotional offers by Telcos. Everyone in Ph use Viber....She is telling the truth. I have used it myself...Instead of text which cost 1 PHP...you can buy like 50 Pesos load and then get unlimited Viber for 7 days etc....good luck
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:31 am

I haven't tried viber, but many girls have asked if I have it.

You can however get the Smart MEGA250 plan, which has unlimited texting to ALL networks including Globe, with 180 minutes of calls to Smart, Sun, and Talk n' Text and 100MB of data for 250 pesos for 30 days. If you want more data you can always add on a separate data plan.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby mentor » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Thank you for your useful information.
:)
mentor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand