Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Postby mentor » June 10th, 2016, 9:00 pm

I am talking with a girl from Philippines, and she told me many times to go and use viber, because it is free for her to use it from her mobile.
I google it to find relevant information, and though there seem to exist such promo, the articles are rather old.
Like this one
http://tinyurl.com/zxvfq9x

Can anyone tell if actually currently run such promo actions from Philippines' mobile operators, that offer unlimited viber usage for free?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Free viber usage in Philippines's mobiles?

Postby starchild5 » June 11th, 2016, 2:56 am

mentor wrote:I am talking with a girl from Philippines, and she told me many times to go and use viber, because it is free for her to use it from her mobile.
I google it to find relevant information, and though there seem to exist such promo, the articles are rather old.
Like this one
http://tinyurl.com/zxvfq9x

Can anyone tell if actually currently run such promo actions from Philippines' mobile operators, that offer unlimited viber usage for free?

Yes. Viber is unlimited in Philippines with some promotional offers by Telcos. Everyone in Ph use Viber....She is telling the truth. I have used it myself...Instead of text which cost 1 PHP...you can buy like 50 Pesos load and then get unlimited Viber for 7 days etc....good luck
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » June 11th, 2016, 3:31 am

I haven't tried viber, but many girls have asked if I have it.

You can however get the Smart MEGA250 plan, which has unlimited texting to ALL networks including Globe, with 180 minutes of calls to Smart, Sun, and Talk n' Text and 100MB of data for 250 pesos for 30 days. If you want more data you can always add on a separate data plan.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Postby mentor » June 12th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Thank you for your useful information.
:)
mentor
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand