Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Before you date an Asian lady...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:27 am

Understand Asian culture and Asian women before you attempt to date them or connect with them online! Lots of opinions out there on this topic, but my thoughts below are intended for marriage minded guys.

Asian women have become all the dating rage for western men frustrated with the option of a bossy, disrespectful, and overweight Western woman. A lot of guys approach the Asian women the same way as back home, which is clumsy and thoughtless. Online dating is the #1 approach for meeting Asian women, but here is what some guys need to understand first:

1. There are 1 billion women in Asian and less than 10,000 are on a online dating site to meet foreign men. That makes these girls the rare exception. Of these women most have had one or more failed relationships with men in their country and want to try something different, others are outright losers, rejects, and prostitutes looking for a new life. A very small percentage have a clean record an decide to go online to marry a man who can improve her, and her family's, status. The latter are the top prospects.

2. Asia is a culture of respect and filial piety rules. This is critical for Western men to understand. The Asian girl's parents rule all and you must be acceptable to them if they are still in the picture. This is why many of the girls online do not come from the best family backgrounds. Many have divorced or deceased parents, so parental acceptance is less ominous. Or worse the parents are as money hungry and desperate as their daughter so you will be viewed as the bailout plan, because the daughters carry the burden or financing the parents retirement.

3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy. They are pragmatists. Filipinas might be the exception as their country is the doormat of Asia, but Thailand, China, Korea, Japan - the've got standards. This means tattoos are a no go and associated with bar life, so if you have them and she likes you, she will probably want them covered up. Of course there are exceptions...

4. Show respectful and caring behavior, understand the above issues, and you can be golden with the right profile.

Lots of guys on this forum are asking "how to approach" questions but really it is easy if you consider the above. Good Asian women are for the most part wonderful, petite, sexy, caring and funny GFs and wives. You might need to reinvent yourself to be truly successful with one.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am







Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Banano » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:12 am

You forgot to mention failed relationships with foreign men, you will never know the real number of ONS and flings with random westerner especially if you look like a sucker
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Zambales » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:24 am

Lorenzo wrote:3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy. They are pragmatists.


Just because a guy is clean cut, well educated and well employed doesn't mean he'll make a good partner, but then again if he brings home plenty of money for her to spend perhaps he does in their eyes.

In my book, it's kind of a red flag when a woman wishes for this especially when you compare it to what a Filipina tends to want from a relationship. Loyalty ranks highest which is why they're known to make the best partners.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Zambales wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy. They are pragmatists.


Just because a guy is clean cut, well educated and well employed doesn't mean he'll make a good partner, but then again if he brings home plenty of money for her to spend perhaps he does in their eyes.

In my book, it's kind of a red flag when a woman wishes for this especially when you compare it to what a Filipina tends to want from a relationship. Loyalty ranks highest which is why they're known to make the best partners.


Generally speaking, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Viet and Thai women live in fantasy land with their hearts set on the ideal man. If he is foreign they are most concerned about the parents acceptance, so a clean cut well employed man who is kind and generous is the winner. Filipinas will take almost any man.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Lorenzo » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Banano wrote:You forgot to mention failed relationships with foreign men, you will never know the real number of ONS and flings with random westerner especially if you look like a sucker


+1 Very true
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Zambales » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy. They are pragmatists.


Just because a guy is clean cut, well educated and well employed doesn't mean he'll make a good partner, but then again if he brings home plenty of money for her to spend perhaps he does in their eyes.

In my book, it's kind of a red flag when a woman wishes for this especially when you compare it to what a Filipina tends to want from a relationship. Loyalty ranks highest which is why they're known to make the best partners.


Filipinas will take almost any man.
The scammers will.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby pete98146 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Lorenzo wrote:3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy.


Very true indeed. And what's very ironic to me is this type of guy is not necessarily popular with the young liberal chicks these days for a variety of reasons. I've had Asian ladies come straight out and say this to me. "Oh the white girl doesn't want the clean nice guy? Better watch out, the Asian girl will come and take him away."

I've been going to the same haircut joint for 15 years. They employ a dozen or so Vietnamese girls. Not uncommon for them to say, "you have friend that look like you? Lemme know and I find a good girl for him."
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Banano » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:39 am

If you want quick lay then online dating is good way to go, if you are after something more serious then i would stay away.

Notch count of online girls is a way more than you expect, dont assume because she is a bit chubby that she doesn't have men chasing her.

They play numbers game, yes, she will f**k with 100 men but all she needs is 1 sucker who will think shes worthy and not like others. FREE SAMPLE is given to almost any half decent foreigner.

Next time you meet you Asian girl online go through her whatapp messages, facebook, tinder or other dating account. They make western women look like angels
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby MarcosZeitola » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:57 am

Before you date or marry an Asian lady, or any other foreign lady for that matter... take a long hard look at yourself and ask: "Am I the sort of man who really wants commitment or am I just a monger?"

There's a lot of Winston Wu's out there, who want their cake and have it too. So before you date or marry an Asian lady, make sure you are not, in fact, a Winston Wu. ;)
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Lorenzo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:55 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:Before you date or marry an Asian lady, or any other foreign lady for that matter... take a long hard look at yourself and ask: "Am I the sort of man who really wants commitment or am I just a monger?"

There's a lot of Winston Wu's out there, who want their cake and have it too. So before you date or marry an Asian lady, make sure you are not, in fact, a Winston Wu. ;)

+1
This forum often has a confusing set of responses coming from a spectrum of men, from those reporting monger or P4P or sex holiday experiences along with those looking for marriage material. So they do indeed end up with the wrong kind, then try to extrapolate that to the greater population of women in that country. Interestingly there are few reports here about meeting Japanese or Korean women as I assume they are out of reach for many.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Banano » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 am

Whether I am monger or men looking for serious relationship it wont change the fact that most asian women you find on internet are slutty and far from traditional. Traditional girl dont go online to meet foreign man. Period. Its very untraditional.

Your pro-marriage mindset will not magically turn promiscuous dia or tindr girl into a virgin, no matter how hard you try.

They are few of you guy here that got asian girl online, thats fine but dont tell me whats going on online. Remember girls were more real and honest 10 years ago when internet wasnt big and no social media.

In 2016 What are the chances you are the only westerner she has been with? Every girl I add on fb has dozen of white dudes, posting commenting..and thats tip of the iceberg

Lets call a spade a spade
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby Lorenzo » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:51 am

Banano wrote:Whether I am monger or men looking for serious relationship it wont change the fact that most asian women you find on internet are slutty and far from traditional. Traditional girl dont go online to meet foreign man. Period. Its very untraditional.

Your pro-marriage mindset will not magically turn promiscuous dia or tindr girl into a virgin, no matter how hard you try.

They are few of you guy here that got asian girl online, thats fine but dont tell me whats going on online. Remember girls were more real and honest 10 years ago when internet wasnt big and no social media.

In 2016 What are the chances you are the only westerner she has been with? Every girl I add on fb has dozen of white dudes, posting commenting..and thats tip of the iceberg

Lets call a spade a spade


It was only 2 years ago when aII was last shopping online, and with effort, found plenty of decent Asian girls. Virgins, no, but they were not sluts either. Most said they never dated a Western man. Of course many of these girls do lie by not admitting the number of their past relationships, and if they met foreign men from online. Are some of these girls to blame because a foreign man misled them and used them for sex while pretending to be marriage minded? Kind of hard to put that all on the girl when all she wanted was a serious relationship leading to marriage then got used.

Virtually ALL Asian women in Asia want marriage, so every man pursuing them must consider this fact whether he is a monger or seeking a relationship.

I agree FB is stinking up the place!
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 200
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 am

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby mentor » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:50 am

Nice discussion, I like it.

Lorenzo thanks for the advice.

You tell about 10000 online. I think this number is wrong. They should be many more online.

For serious men:
For me, it is crucial to discover the past of a girl.
Every person is a different story, one size does not fits all, but in general, I can accept only small number of relationship, if I can find out. Lets say 2-3 relationships for a 25 y.o. girl, I find it normal.
But if it has over 6, then I leave.

It is rather difficult. They can lie. Some are naive, so this helps.
But in order to give myself more chances to find out the past of a girl, I think as a man who searches for an asian girl online, I have only two main 'weapons':
- giving time
- long and extensive discussions


This way, I can check for consistency in what they tell me, see how everything wraps in a story, I can ask the same thing after some time with other form to check again what she told me previously, and so on.
If she is impatient, talks a little, says one thing and then another in contrary with the first or with no logical sense, this is a red flag.

I hope to be on the right track, and I want to hear other opinions too.
mentor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby xiongmao » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
3. Asian women want a clean cut, well educated and well employed guy.



Actually I disagree. I had my most success in Asia when I was being a jerk.

What Asian women want most is a guy who already has a girlfriend, and one who will cut through all her lame excuses :lol: .
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Before you date an Asian lady...

Postby OutWest » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Before you date or marry an Asian lady, or any other foreign lady for that matter... take a long hard look at yourself and ask: "Am I the sort of man who really wants commitment or am I just a monger?"

There's a lot of Winston Wu's out there, who want their cake and have it too. So before you date or marry an Asian lady, make sure you are not, in fact, a Winston Wu. ;)


In other words, if you had a sister, are you the kind of man you would want to introduce to her...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2059
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA


Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: yick and 4 guests