Are Indonesian or Philippine girls less shy?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
St.Lucifer
Freshman Poster

Are Indonesian or Philippine girls less shy?

Post by St.Lucifer »

This question is for guys who know both, Indonesia and Philippines, please.
I think a girl is horny when there is chemistry between the couple. But shyness comes from the race. I'd like to know the difference if shyness between indonesian and philippine girls.
I have my opinion but I would like to read some experiences from people who f***ed many girls in both countries. In your opinion are the philippine or indonesian girls more shy in the sex?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Indonesian or Philippine girls less shy?

Post by Winston »

I don't think either are very shy. But Indonesians are probably more reserved and conservative. Yet they are still approachable.

But it all depends where you meet them. In upscale malls the girls will be snobby and middle class and not open. But in public places like buses, subways, parks, etc. the girls are generally approachable and friendly. Even if they are shy, they will open up after a little small talk.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Winston wrote:I don't think either are very shy. But Indonesians are probably more reserved and conservative. Yet they are still approachable.
Thanks for your precious news. Did you go as to Philippines and to Indonesia? I need to know it please.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've only been to Philippines. Stayed there for years. But not to Indonesia. I'm just going by what I see of Indonesians, and what I've heard about them too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

TheHunter wrote:
Winston wrote:I don't think either are very shy. But Indonesians are probably more reserved and conservative. Yet they are still approachable.
Thanks for your precious news. Did you go as to Philippines and to Indonesia? I need to know it please.
My question was a bit different. I asked if phlippines or indonesian girls are hotter and less shy on the bed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheHunter wrote:
TheHunter wrote:
My question was a bit different. I asked if phlippines or indonesian girls are hotter and less shy on the bed.
Well hot is subjective. Depends on your tastes. I think only a minority are hot. Most filipinas and indonesians arent hot. Maybe a little cute. But they look low class. As for in bed, if they love their man they will try to please him in bed. Its part of their duty if they choose you for their partner. It also depends on you and if they like you. You know. Common sense.

Btw if you want to see what they generally look like, go to google images and enter "filipino girls" and then "indonesian girls" and compare the thousands of images that come up.

http://images.google.com

St.Lucifer
Freshman Poster

Post by St.Lucifer »

Winston wrote: Well hot is subjective. Depends on your tastes. I think only a minority are hot. Most filipinas and indonesians arent hot. Maybe a little cute. But they look low class. As for in bed, if they love their man they will try to please him in bed. Its part of their duty if they choose you for their partner. It also depends on you and if they like you. You know. Common sense.
I'm sorry but I disagree with you. I had only some few experiences as in Jakarta as in Manila. I don't f**k pro, only regular girls and I noticed indonesian girls are very hotter, unrestrained, wild, less shy and more horny than pinays on the bed. But I am not sure about it because I get some experiences only in both countries. For this reason I'd like to read the opinion of somebody who know and f**k in both countries.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I am interested in shyness mainly in character and less about the bed.
I am not sure what exactly a filipina girl means, when I ask her to tell me if she is shy.
Do they feel it is something bad?
I appreciate shyness very much, as I think that God put it for good in people.
But most girl's response it is something like 'I am shy at first, but then I talk more etc'
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

filipinas are far more approachable in person

in bed/once you are with them/on dating sites indonesians are far less shy than filipinas
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

nomadphilippines wrote:filipinas are far more approachable in person
in bed/once you are with them/on dating sites indonesians are far less shy than filipinas
Can you tell me how many indonesian and pinay girls you took in the bed please? I like to understand better their behavior.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

IMO, it's impossible to describe Filipinas as a group in terms of shyness. Some of them are so painfully shy that they can't even talk to a man; some of them are so far from shy that they'll suck a guy's d**k on the third date.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Hero wrote:IMO, it's impossible to describe Filipinas as a group in terms of shyness. Some of them are so painfully shy that they can't even talk to a man; some of them are so far from shy that they'll suck a guy's d**k on the third date.
sure, we are talking in general terms though

if you want to go that route then its even worse to generalize for indonesians because they are even more polarizing
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Understand religion plays a major role. Indonesians are Muslims and very conservative. No showing affection in public, unlawful to sleep together before marriage, blah blah. That said, behind closed doors my Indonesian GF (we met in Jakarta) was amazing and she could suck your manhood until your eyes popped out, aways begging me to drop a load in her mouth! Not sexually shy :) Damn there are times I miss her...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Lorenzo wrote:Understand religion plays a major role. Indonesians are Muslims and very conservative. No showing affection in public, unlawful to sleep together before marriage, blah blah. That said, behind closed doors my Indonesian GF (we met in Jakarta) was amazing and she could suck your manhood until your eyes popped out, aways begging me to drop a load in her mouth! Not sexually shy :) Damn there are times I miss her...
In that case, I'll stick with Filipinas... I like it when they show affection in public... sometimes I just can't wait to get behind closed doors :D
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

pretty fair amount of christians and catholics in indonesia