Quality on Filipina sites has hit an all time low

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Quality on Filipina sites has hit an all time low

Post by Zambales »

For me, anyway!

Just been on one of the Cupid sites and it's the first time for about six months I've even been near a dating site.

I scrolled through numerous pages of photo's of 1000 Filipina's and found a solitary one that sort of interests me in terms of looks. One! But she's under 5ft and she lives way up north past Banaue.

Fortunately I haven't paid to join, nor have I uploaded photo's or even done my profile. It didn't stop a fat 43 year old with red hair messaging me within a few minutes of searching though.

When I first joined a Filipina dating site six years ago there was a good selection of women but that's all changed it seems. Even six months ago it wasn't this bad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Quality on the Filipina sites has hit an all time low

Post by Hero »

I can believe it. The situation is even worse if you look for Filipinas living in the USA.

Just 5 years ago, you could find a few cute Filipina-Americans online. They were immoral, but at least they were nice to look at and fun to date.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I agree, it gets worse every year, with lots of experience meeting hundreds of Pinays after 5 trips there.

The only site I use, Filipino Cupid, says on their site: "Meet over 2 Million Filipino Ladies!"

I would love to ask them how exactly is it possible to meet over 2 million Pinays?

Impossible as it is to meet over 2 million girls, the number is very deceiving anyways. They might have over 2 million female members, but the number of active users that logged in within the last month or even week will be a fraction of that. Among those, the number of girls that are physically attractive, look like their selfies, and don't have all sorts of family and financial issues, and low IQ's will be a fraction too.

I'm sure it will get worse every year, and we will look back and long for the good old days of 2016 lol
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Although I personally agree with this it should be pointed out that beauty and "quality" is often a matter of opinion.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

I believe it to be true as well. But why is it getting worse? I noticed that with the Thai dating site, over 2 years it got way harder. Seemed like there was a growing pool of foreign men hitting on the ladies, and a growing experience of getting used for sex by these men. I think its going to get worse.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yep more men getting fed up with anglo women equals more competition and obviously the more attractive Pinays recieve the attention and don't have to wait long before they find someone.

I think I'd give my right arm for a Gail Kim lookalike who was genuine and had a good personality right now. I'm even contemplating looking further afield in countries like China or S Korea. Either that or spend a lengthy amount of time in the Phils and search for a women that way. At least the competition will drastically reduce and I'll be able to see them in the flesh which is definitely a bonus.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I put up a profile recently, and my inbox was flooded with young Pinays. Sure, most of them were rather plain, but there were still plenty of attractive ones to choose from. Assuming some of them were sincere and not just scammers, I could be living like a sex god over there.

Maybe because I'm a tall, in shape white guy in his 20's? Though that's never gotten me anywhere with American girls.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Jeremy wrote:I put up a profile recently, and my inbox was flooded with young Pinays. Sure, most of them were rather plain, but there were still plenty of attractive ones to choose from. Assuming some of them were sincere and not just scammers, I could be living like a sex god over there.

Maybe because I'm a tall, in shape white guy in his 20's? Though that's never gotten me anywhere with American girls.
Hell yeah. Ain't many American guys in their 20's in the Philippines. The only exception I've seen is soldiers (probably guys who are stationed in Japan or South Korea taking some leave).
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Zambales wrote:For me, anyway!

Just been on one of the Cupid sites and it's the first time for about six months I've even been near a dating site.

I scrolled through numerous pages of photo's of 1000 Filipina's and found a solitary one that sort of interests me in terms of looks. One! But she's under 5ft and she lives way up north past Banaue.

Fortunately I haven't paid to join, nor have I uploaded photo's or even done my profile. It didn't stop a fat 43 year old with red hair messaging me within a few minutes of searching though.

When I first joined a Filipina dating site six years ago there was a good selection of women but that's all changed it seems. Even six months ago it wasn't this bad.
I haven't been online in several years and always assumed the same. That being said a friend of mine wanted to know how to meet a Filipina for possible marriage. I suggested CB but wondered what result he would have. He met a great girl and they are now engaged.

So despite the poorer results, it can still be done!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

davewe wrote:
Zambales wrote:For me, anyway!

I haven't been online in several years and always assumed the same. That being said a friend of mine wanted to know how to meet a Filipina for possible marriage. I suggested CB but wondered what result he would have. He met a great girl and they are now engaged.

So despite the poorer results, it can still be done!
I met my ex within the first week of my first foray on a foreign dating site back in 2010 and I've viewed thousands of profiles since splitting from her and I still think she's the best looking women I've seen on them. I could have easily married her early on but I chose to wait for a few years and to get to know her better. In the end she turned out to be a bad apple although I wouldn't put all the blame on her. A certain member of her family I think was the instigator.

So you are right, it can be done but finding an attractive woman is the easier part. The harder part is to find out whether she's genuine or not.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Jeremy wrote:I put up a profile recently, and my inbox was flooded with young Pinays. Sure, most of them were rather plain, but there were still plenty of attractive ones to choose from. Assuming some of them were sincere and not just scammers, I could be living like a sex god over there.

Had 58 messages in my inbox overnight despite having no photo's up. I've concluded they must be scammers or very desperate.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's always been that way. Even long ago there weren't many attractive Filipinas online. Have you tried Cherry Blossoms? It has the largest profile database of Filipinas. Here use my affiliate link:

http://www.blossoms.com/?adid=WP3044
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I wonder if it is really necessary to use online dating for Philippines. Well, why not?

It's maybe a question of time for most men in USA, as they have only short vacation. However still I think it is the best to get on a plane, direction Manila/Cebu and look out for yourself. For Philippines the direct way is maybe the best and the fastest way to go to meet local women.

Meet some women there directly to be sure they are for real, and after your return to the States keep in touch with them by email, webcam chat etc. and prepare for your next trip.

Time is really a problem for US-citizens to keep personal contact to abroad. European men have much longer vacation, 3 to 6 weeks per year, some even longer.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Zambales wrote:

Had 58 messages in my inbox overnight despite having no photo's up. I've concluded they must be scammers or very desperate.
Either that or the fact that you did not complete your profile and post pics means that you would attract the lowest common denominator. At the very least you ought to finish your profile and chat with some of the girls before making a final judgment.