Traveling around the Philippines to find a girlfriend.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Traveling around the Philippines to find a girlfriend.

Post by nomadphilippines »

one thing to remember is employed women usually work many hours, often 6 and sometimes 7 days a week with only a couple days off a month

really hard to hang out with them when that busy
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

nomadphilippines wrote:one thing to remember is employed women usually work many hours, often 6 and sometimes 7 days a week with only a couple days off a month

TOTAL f***ing BULLSHIT!

No one is that busy! And if they are. They get off of work every f***ing day. Say the bitch works from 7 AM to 7 PM every f***ing day - Then you can meet her at 7:30 PM and f**k her everyday at that time.

The bitch has time to eat and put makeup on the bitch has time for you.

She has a job and she feels she does not need a man. You are SOL. Or she thinks she deserves better than you because she is a stupid bitch.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:one thing to remember is employed women usually work many hours, often 6 and sometimes 7 days a week with only a couple days off a month

TOTAL f***ing BULLSHIT!

No one is that busy! And if they are. They get off of work every f***ing day. Say the bitch works from 7 AM to 7 PM every f***ing day - Then you can meet her at 7:30 PM and f**k her everyday at that time.

The bitch has time to eat and put makeup on the bitch has time for you.

She has a job and she feels she does not need a man. You are SOL. Or she thinks she deserves better than you because she is a stupid bitch.
lol calm down dude

just saying, they work long hours, its harder to meet them..... that is all... lol
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Zambales I have been chatting with a girl and I remembered your advise about being careful that an old boyfriend or husband might be lurking in the background.

This girl is 20, very cute, has one kid and on her facebook she had a bf about three months ago. the timeline tells me that the recent bf is not the dad of her kid, but not sure. From post on her fb they have broken up.

Im just wondering how common is it to run into ex problems? It would seem to me if I travel to her province everyone in her area would get wind of my presence, which is Toledo I think or somewhere nearby, it is on the opposite side of Cebu city on the same island. The ex bf would certainly hear of me especially if I spend much time there.

What do you say? Am I asking for trouble just going to meet this girl? Hell if that is the case I would just do better to stay in Angeles city and pay for the gfe. Not really what I want.

Any advise? How do I know if there is a potential bf problem? Would most ex bf's really want to start trouble? How common is it that a "current" bf is lurking? I would think the tell would be that she is showing signs of wanting money. What other reason would she have for luring me to her if she has a relationship?

This girl did not show any signs of any problem yet. I just thought about it and remembered your warning.

Is there anyway to meet a girl in her province without risking my life?

Anybody besides Zambales have any experience in this area?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Thousands of foreign guys meet women in the Philippines without incident but there have been a few who have run into trouble. Just be aware and vigilant and get to know as much about your woman as you can before meeting her.

There are places you can go such as Bantayan Island or Moalboal/Kawasan Falls or alternatively you could meet her in Cebu City if it's possible for her.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

in the province its a bit trickier......... in a major city i would say don't worry about it at all, but in the province word would get around quickly
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Thanks guys