Traveling around the Philippines to find a girlfriend.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Traveling around the Philippines to find a girlfriend.

Post by ComingSoon »

My question is, what areas would be good to just wander, safely, to find a long term gf.

January 2017 I plan to be in the Philippines for 3 months. I would like to find the most beautiful, by my standards, girl and most compatible girl for a long term gf and possibly more. I have been the Philippines three time, Ive been to Cebu and Angeles City as well as Bohol. Will surely start in AC for a week or more and then start to move around.

Im 53, in reasonably good shape and seem to attract girls in the Philippines easily. Also I have an outgoing personality and can easily engage in conversation with anyone, including women. I have the means to help her family if I choose to and understand that many times this is part of the deal.

I realize there are girls everywhere but I would like to find a sweet, young, 20 to 26 year old, innocent, appreciative girl to travel with me and just enjoy. Would prefer no children but would consider single mom. However single mom must be able to get away and travel with me for pleasure. Really prefer good English and this might be hard to find in some of the more remote provinces. I like dark skinned women with deep Pinay features. Not the lighter skinned, Korean look.

I could easily find a girl in AC that is beautiful as I have in the past. Part of the reason for traveling around is to just experience the more remote parts of the Philippines off the tourist track. I wouldn't say the girl is secondary but maybe equally important.

Any suggestions as to where to look or what I might not have thought of when traveling alone on my search.
How hard might it be to meet a normal girl that speaks decent English, would be willing to travel around, with parents blessing if necessary and be relatively safe at the same time.
I know it is easy to meet girls all over but will it be difficult to meet them when out of the cities, will they speak English?
What are the pitfalls I have not thought of?

Any suggestions, comments or advice will be appreciated.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Traveling around the Philippines to find a girlfriend.

Post by Lorenzo »

Wait while I get some popcorn, this should be good :D :roll:

Of course give us updates once your on your trip. Seems to me Cebu has many attractive young ladies ;)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Your plan is good except for expecting a girl in her 20's not to want kids. And if she already has a kid, that's going to interfere seriously with her ability to date you and travel with you.

I'm 48 and I'm looking for a hot MILF in her mid-30s who has kids age 12 or over. Sure, a 20-year-old wife may sound appealing, but having kids is too high a price to pay.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Hero wrote:Your plan is good except for expecting a girl in her 20's not to want kids. And if she already has a kid, that's going to interfere seriously with her ability to date you and travel with you.

I'm 48 and I'm looking for a hot MILF in her mid-30s who has kids age 12 or over. Sure, a 20-year-old wife may sound appealing, but having kids is too high a price to pay.
You can just have a kid, drop it off with Lolo and Lola, send some monthly allowance and travel the world with your fine young baby momma. That's what a lot Filipino people do, anyway, the OFWs do this all the time. A hot MILF may look fine at 38 but ten years later she's 48. It's rare for a 48 year old woman to still look appealing without the use of photoshop, and you'll be picking one who became a mother super early in life too, which probably spells bad news when it comes to how she will age. Get a 20 year old and ten years later she's still only 30. Why settle for less then you could get?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Was going to go over myself in the New Year and do the same thing but I've just recently met a Filipina in my home country so that's been put on hold.

I've done this in the past and have visited about 20 of the 80 or so provinces with different girls and it's great fun. Found Siquijor and Malapascua Island to be the friendliest. Pampanga (Angeles City/San Fernando) to be the least friendliest.

There are pitfalls though and you should choose carefully who you get with. What's the biggest one? Husbands, boyfriends or ex boyfriends. If any of them are lurking in the shadows and/or she lies about being single you could end up in BIG trouble.

Firstly if she's married and you have any kind of intimate relationship with her and the husband finds out and puts a complaint in, you could find yourself stuck in a shithole of a prison for years, even if you didn't know she was married initially.

This scenario is unlikely to happen though as the husband will have to pay to take you to court and not many can afford it. The other possible scenario is worse. You lose your life. If a husband, boyfriend, or jealous ex boyfriend gets very upset with you, it doesn't cost much for them to hire a hitman or even shoot you themselves. Life is cheap in the Philippines and this has happened to a few foreigners over the years.

Moving on. If you do meet a girl and she's working and you want to take her away with you, you'll most likely have to pay her for what's she lost from not working because that usually goes to support the family. I didn't mind doing this because I thought it's only fair. They average Pinay gets around an eighth of what a westerner would get on minimum wage per week so it's not a great deal of money. Expect to pay for everything when you take her away though as most likely she won't have any money or very little.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

I like this post as it's similar to what my goals have been

If I could share some insight, I seemed to have more success when going with the flow, as in getting out off the pc, and pushing to meet girls I met online face to face. I had less success being glued to online dating screens and seemed to get quite frustrated

I noticed keeping my eye on my health was important, as traveling and the stress of dealing with accommodation and business slowed me down at times

I recommend drinking lots of smoothies when you get that way and staying active, malls, airports, and unconventional places seem to have quality talent
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Starting in Angeles City to find a rent-a-girl would work well. Starting in Angeles to find a real gf and "possibly more" sounds like a waste of your 1st week.

I agree that exploring locations off the beaten track would be a great way to go. No matter where you go in the Philippines there will always be girls to meet, so you might as well go to beautiful and exotic places.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Some good suggestions guys. Zambales did you take a girl with you to Siquijor and Malapascua Island or did you find that there were plenty of available women on those small islands? Your advice is well taken on the boyfriends/husbands. What is the biggest problem, or obsticle that you ran into on your journey to 20 or so provinces? Sound like you have done exactly what I want to do. What was your daily game plan? Were you mongering or looking for a relationship?

And i must agree with MarcosZeitola in that why get an older woman when a younger is available. And I do understand that a young woman will want kids. I may not marry her. Might just date her until I find the one that can live without kids. Im 53 and after messing around for a few years I will be 60. Might need to find a 30 something at that point that has a child almost grown, if I want to settle down that is.

livefreeordie, do you have any stories to tell or more in depth suggestions? I know what you mean about the dating sites. Use them here in the US and in the Philippines. I like em and I dont. Many times just a hassle.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

ComingSoon wrote:Some good suggestions guys. Zambales did you take a girl with you to Siquijor and Malapascua Island or did you find that there were plenty of available women on those small islands? Your advice is well taken on the boyfriends/husbands. What is the biggest problem, or obsticle that you ran into on your journey to 20 or so provinces? Sound like you have done exactly what I want to do. What was your daily game plan? Were you mongering or looking for a relationship?

And i must agree with MarcosZeitola in that why get an older woman when a younger is available. And I do understand that a young woman will want kids. I may not marry her. Might just date her until I find the one that can live without kids. Im 53 and after messing around for a few years I will be 60. Might need to find a 30 something at that point that has a child almost grown, if I want to settle down that is.

livefreeordie, do you have any stories to tell or more in depth suggestions? I know what you mean about the dating sites. Use them here in the US and in the Philippines. I like em and I dont. Many times just a hassle.

When I've been travelling around the Philippines I've always been with a Filipina so I wasn't searching although my intentions for next year was to do just that seeing I'm now single. I have always looked for a relationship when Filipina's are concerned.

As for a game plan and if I was to go I'd probably go to the provinces to search.

As for Siquijor & Malapascua, you're right, they won't have the quantity of women especially the latter but they do have those innocent types which are more commom out in the province.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

if my goal was to find a girlfriend i would go to davao, girls there arent as slutty as manila or cebu, and you can find a pretty and honest girl there

stopping in angeles to drop a couple of loads to clear your head isnt a bad idea if you are horny, that way u wont rush into things with the right one
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Nomad, my thoughts exactly on visiting AC.

Lorenzo, how about you put down the popcorn and give me your two cents on my inquiry.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

ComingSoon wrote:Lorenzo, how about you put down the popcorn and give me your two cents on my inquiry.
Ok the popcorn is finished, here is my recommendation. First, whatever on the ground game you plan supplement with Cherry Blossoms so you have at least one girl waiting in each destination. Going to the villages to randomly meet girls is not a great idea. For my standards I want a girl who has a decent level of education, at least some college, is cute or hot looking, younger, sexual, flexible, wears some fashionable clothes, someone I would be proud to marry and would make a stimulating partner. Phils is loaded with dumb bunnies.

I would prefer Cebu over Manila as the girls are attractive and the area better for tourism. The idea of Davao is also good. Spend your time on the malls where you will meet the more attractive ladies who are better employed. There are no malls in the countryside. True many won't be virgins but you probably are not either, and its more fun if she knows how to please you.

So with that said I would hit Cebu and Davao, stay in a nice hotel or condo, work the malls and keep an online presence. Dress super sharp and you will absolutely have your hands full.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

And I realize some people will not agree with my suggestion. However, I believe it comes down to the type of girls you want to meet and if you are looking for a life partner ;)
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Post by ComingSoon »

Thanks Loronzo, I usually work only one website and thats DIA. I can try cherry blosoms if you think its better. Your thoughts?

My standards are just a little different than yours. I like cute, hot looking, younger, sexual and flexible. I dont mind a dumb woman as long as she can speak reasonable English. I know they might go hand in hand. I dont need a woman to stimulate me intellectually. Also I dont care if she has good taste in fashion. I can teach her what I like, maybe. I like very small woman. 80 lbs being perfect and I dont really prefer a virgin. I want her to be able to take a good f***ing. A small woman with reasonably nice breast and small butt is what I look for. Dark hair, not dyed and dark skin. But most important what I really look for is a girl that is sweet and appreciative of me and what I do for her. If a girl is really into me it helps. Ego I guess?

Unemployed is ok too because she will be free to be with me when I want. Employed is good in a way because I will have free time when she is working.

Any more added suggestions or comments on what I seek will be much appreciated.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

ComingSoon wrote:Thanks Loronzo, I usually work only one website and thats DIA. I can try cherry blosoms if you think its better. Your thoughts?

My standards are just a little different than yours. I like cute, hot looking, younger, sexual and flexible. I dont mind a dumb woman as long as she can speak reasonable English. I know they might go hand in hand. I dont need a woman to stimulate me intellectually. Also I dont care if she has good taste in fashion. I can teach her what I like, maybe. I like very small woman. 80 lbs being perfect and I dont really prefer a virgin. I want her to be able to take a good f***ing. A small woman with reasonably nice breast and small butt is what I look for. Dark hair, not dyed and dark skin. But most important what I really look for is a girl that is sweet and appreciative of me and what I do for her. If a girl is really into me it helps. Ego I guess?

Unemployed is ok too because she will be free to be with me when I want. Employed is good in a way because I will have free time when she is working.

Any more added suggestions or comments on what I seek will be much appreciated.

Something that not one in one hundred men seem to grasp is that the best girls are not idiots. The best girls are looking for love, a permanent relationship and marriage. They are wise enough to avoid completely compromising their reputation and future by being some foreigners vacation girlfriend...read...free whore.. of course, since the reality is that most men on this forum talk about good girls, but in reality they seek a skutty girl they can bang at leisure and discard at leasure . Of course, this ends badly for the girls but the foreigner gets his free whore.

A smart girl us NOT looking for a man who is just passing through.