Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby yick » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Ease of finding women in a country is based on absolute populations? Let's rank the top ones - Number 1 = China, Number 2 = India (hmmm), Number 3 = USA (oops, face palm). We didn't get very far with that premise jajaja.


Que? Boludo... :?

Most American men manage to date and get married in America, with American women. How many American men opt for the 'Happier Abroad' experience? It's single figures. Because you find dating hard in America doesn't mean it actually is. Most of my friends, brother, cousins - they are all dating or married back home - and you could probably say the same about most of your friends and family members.

It's pretty much common sense that target density is one of the salient metrics for numbers game, not absolute number of people spread over a huge region (China has millions of square miles after all).


Yeah, but Russia has more square miles but less people - so size of the land has no real basis of comparison - or Canada's. The thing is - and you never mentioned it - is how long you were here and where you lived in China. Facts are - in this country, there are 800 million women, in Taiwan - there are 13 million women - lets take this another step.

If I had 13 lottery tickets and you had 800 lottery tickets - who would have the better chance of winning the lottery?

Yes, one of my 13 tickets might get lucky - but the odds are massively in your favour.

I sure hope you realized that my previous post in this thread was made tongue-in-cheek. China's population density is much lower than Taiwan's. Moreover, Taiwan's demographics are more favorable for males than mainland China's. And Taipei ranks high on density scale as well when compared to other Sino urban areas, Hong Kong notwithstanding.


Who cares?

Population density has nothing to do with it? It has nothing to do with anything you are babbling on about.

You too have made a fair number of statements or blanket denials in this thread without any data other than raw population estimates (800 mn vs. 13 mn). On my side, I've at least put up studies and photos to support my assertions.


What blanket details have I made? Go on...

It's a numbers game. You'll find what you want here if you live here long enough.

And how's it all going in Taiwan - I see you all moaning because the lot of yer are busting at Changi market or whatever it is called - a good percentage of the 13 million are giving you fellas the facepalm haha! Oh well, never mind....

Since you seem so sure I'm incorrect, what exact area of China do you believe or know this Shangri-La with a decent percentage of wide hip/round assed tall Chinese women is actually located?


They're everywhere - I don't know what you consider 'wide hipped' though, I don't know what you consider a 'nice shapely ass' is - I suspect what we consider one is different in shape.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am







Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:27 am

yick wrote:
Ease of finding women in a country is based on absolute populations? Let's rank the top ones - Number 1 = China, Number 2 = India (hmmm), Number 3 = USA (oops, face palm). We didn't get very far with that premise jajaja.


Que? Boludo... :?

Most American men manage to date and get married in America, with American women. How many American men opt for the 'Happier Abroad' experience? It's single figures. Because you find dating hard in America doesn't mean it actually is. Most of my friends, brother, cousins - they are all dating or married back home - and you could probably say the same about most of your friends and family members.

It's pretty much common sense that target density is one of the salient metrics for numbers game, not absolute number of people spread over a huge region (China has millions of square miles after all).


Yeah, but Russia has more square miles but less people - so size of the land has no real basis of comparison - or Canada's. The thing is - and you never mentioned it - is how long you were here and where you lived in China. Facts are - in this country, there are 800 million women, in Taiwan - there are 13 million women - lets take this another step.

If I had 13 lottery tickets and you had 800 lottery tickets - who would have the better chance of winning the lottery?

Yes, one of my 13 tickets might get lucky - but the odds are massively in your favour.

I sure hope you realized that my previous post in this thread was made tongue-in-cheek. China's population density is much lower than Taiwan's. Moreover, Taiwan's demographics are more favorable for males than mainland China's. And Taipei ranks high on density scale as well when compared to other Sino urban areas, Hong Kong notwithstanding.


Who cares?

Population density has nothing to do with it? It has nothing to do with anything you are babbling on about.

You too have made a fair number of statements or blanket denials in this thread without any data other than raw population estimates (800 mn vs. 13 mn). On my side, I've at least put up studies and photos to support my assertions.


What blanket details have I made? Go on...

It's a numbers game. You'll find what you want here if you live here long enough.

And how's it all going in Taiwan - I see you all moaning because the lot of yer are busting at Changi market or whatever it is called - a good percentage of the 13 million are giving you fellas the facepalm haha! Oh well, never mind....

Since you seem so sure I'm incorrect, what exact area of China do you believe or know this Shangri-La with a decent percentage of wide hip/round assed tall Chinese women is actually located?


They're everywhere - I don't know what you consider 'wide hipped' though, I don't know what you consider a 'nice shapely a**' is - I suspect what we consider one is different in shape.



USA and Anglo world falls at or near bottom of list for finding quality women, dating, approaching women, the works. That much is a strong consensus on this forum even if you are an outlier. It's one of the issues which led to the creation of this website. Thus, your premise, which implies USA is 3rd best in world, appears to be supported with nothing more than fast and loose illogic. And that's assuming that it is "a numbers game". Even that part is a pretty questionable blanket assumption. Just ask Dan Cilley.

When you say something is BS or wrong, that's a blanket statement (blanket denial) if you don't back it up with supporting information.

I've backed-up assertions with images of research based ideal woman in China vs. other countries, relative population densities and data about average cup sizes in various countries. I've also pointed out several specific locations in China where huge numbers of subjects can be readily viewed anytime.

If they're (lower body curvy girls I keep describing) everywhere, can you post some public images taken yourself or pulled off from the Internet with location specified? It would be path breaking to demonstrate that such a place or area in China exists. So far you've not shown anything.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:49 am

BTW I don't mean to give you a hard time Yick. Can you share some useful and actionable info on China, maybe with visuals lol? Not sure too as to what your perspective is too (ethnicity? English native speaker? work? etc.). If you've already posted that info, sorry for missing it.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Cornfed » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 am

FFS yick is a troll persona. Probably one of the ASIO trolls left over from when Nolan was here, but if not in any case a troll. Please stop feeding this troll.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4644
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby yick » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:21 am

USA and Anglo world falls at or near bottom of list for finding quality women, dating, approaching women, the works. That much is a strong consensus on this forum even if you are an outlier. It's one of the issues which led to the creation of this website. Thus, your premise, which implies USA is 3rd best in world, appears to be supported with nothing more than fast and loose illogic. And that's assuming that it is "a numbers game". Even that part is a pretty questionable blanket assumption. Just ask Dan Cilley.


Where have I ever said the USA is the third best place for dating in the world - where have I said that? Did you go to university? Because you have real shocking comprehension and rationalising skills.

What I said was. That most people in the United States (and the UK) date and marry within their own communities - the vast majority.

I am not abroad because I want women or sex though I am happy to date and marry in the community I am in now. I agree that when one gets past 30 in my country, it's single mums - that isn't great for me - but a lot of guys are happy with single mums and to date them, it is a FACT that a minority of men from our countries marry foreign women, it is also a FACT that it is an even smaller minority of men who go abroad to find love.

When you say something is BS or wrong, that's a blanket statement (blanket denial) if you don't back it up with supporting information.


Let's go back to your original comment.

That sounds more like 10 years ago lol. The top 5-10% of young girls (by Chinese men standards) can if they want go to the first and second tier cities to get courted and spoiled by the huge number of wealthy and rich Chinese guys both from PRC and from the diaspora who go there to find hot women.

China IMO has lots of ordinary looking women too. It's not like they're all hot as Winston seems to believe. Majority are rather plain IMO with flat butts, narrow hips, and little to interest guys like James Bond who are into big breasts (China and Russia are polar opposites on this metric lol). So if a girl is even moderately sexy, she's bound to get lots of attention there.


It was a daft comment, and then you go onto make out that the country that has the largest breasts is Russia - without realising that map your produced was produced by a Russian bra company in some ad campaign. Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Russian women knows it isn't full of huge breasted women. And the comments that followed it were all nonsense. So I am making a blanket statement on your blanket statements.

I've backed-up assertions with images of research based ideal woman in China vs. other countries, relative population densities and data about average cup sizes in various countries. I've also pointed out several specific locations in China where huge numbers of subjects can be readily viewed anytime.


:roll:

The map was an RUSSIAN AD CAMPAIGN! f**k me - do you honestly thing women in Russia have bigger breasts and are more curvier than Nigerian women? Don't be f***ing clueless all your life!

Relative population densities - so what? Means nothing in cementing your daft claims! You have proved nothing with that claim to back your statements up - I live in a city in the middle of China, a place you have probably never have heard of - which by population density - would be the second biggest city in Taiwan? I am one of six foreigners - imagine if you went to the second biggest city in Taiwan and got rid of every foreigner apart from you and five other blokes - how do you think you would do? You would do a lot better than you are doing now, wouldn't you agree?

If they're (lower body curvy girls I keep describing) everywhere, can you post some public images taken yourself or pulled off from the Internet with location specified? It would be path breaking to demonstrate that such a place or area in China exists. So far you've not shown anything.


What I like in curves - is different to you - secondly - I would never take pictures of womens arses without their permission - it's wrong, and third - even if I did and said I like this in a woman and her curves - you might not like it - are you getting this now? Is it sinking in?

FFS yick is a troll persona. Probably one of the ASIO trolls left over from when Nolan was here, but if not in any case a troll. Please stop feeding this troll.


Cornfed - you are the biggest troll on here, I am surprised you haven't been given your marching orders long ago.

I am one of the few people - or so it seems - that are happier - and abroad.

You are human waste. A semi-feral retard in need of a good pair of heel lifts. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby yick » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:42 am

BTW I don't mean to give you a hard time Yick. Can you share some useful and actionable info on China, maybe with visuals lol? Not sure too as to what your perspective is too (ethnicity? English native speaker? work? etc.). If you've already posted that info, sorry for missing it.


No, I don't take any of this personally Rock - i hope you don't take any of my posts personally too. I have been here since 2009, in Henan Province - my tips for finding love in China.

First off, I would like to commend the superb guide written by Kai on dating in Mainland China - probably the best guide on the internet, so I would suggest reading that. My tips would be...

1) Make long term plans in regards staying around.
2) Learn Chinese
3) Get into shape, exercise daily
4) Forget mongering, forget trying to bed as many women as possible - go to Thailand if that's what you want, this place isn't designed for it.
5) P4P is everywhere but if you are a solo foreigner - this is closed off to you, if you decide to go in anyway, bad things are likely to happen, if
you work in the city where you are doing P4P - you'll end up getting sacked.
6) Be clean, be polite, be well dressed - and women will come.

Getting a really woman in China ought to be treated as a long term operation - The Adventurer said it the best, if you become a fixture in the locale then peoples defences
come down, women will then want to speak to you - if you speak Chinese - then you have a chance of making a move. No-one is going to treat you like a 'God' or the second coming of 'Rain' but you will find someone decent - someone that ticks all your boxes.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:45 am

Cornfed wrote:FFS yick is a troll persona. Probably one of the ASIO trolls left over from when Nolan was here, but if not in any case a troll. Please stop feeding this troll.


Well we've checked and he does seem to be posting from some China IPs. So I was giving him some leeway and benefit of the doubt. I also thought he might be a non-native speaker of English and perhaps a bit slow.

But just in this thread alone he's been overly negative and prone to twisting logic without adding any value. It seems intentional, not just sincere emotion laden reactions.

I'll try not to further respond to any of his posts for now but we'll keep an eye on him for indications of whether or not he's a useless troll. If he gets out of hand, I'll push to have him removed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby yick » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:14 am

Your elementary and juvenile arguments got destroyed Rock - go on fella, delete this as well - and you can ban me anytime you want.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Rock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:38 am

Rock wrote:
Cornfed wrote:FFS yick is a troll persona. Probably one of the ASIO trolls left over from when Nolan was here, but if not in any case a troll. Please stop feeding this troll.


Well we've checked and he does seem to be posting from some China IPs. So I was giving him some leeway and benefit of the doubt. I also thought he might be a non-native speaker of English and perhaps a bit slow.

But just in this thread alone he's been overly negative and prone to twisting logic without adding any value. It seems intentional, not just sincere emotion laden reactions.

I'll try not to further respond to any of his posts for now but we'll keep an eye on him for indications of whether or not he's a useless troll. If he gets out of hand, I'll push to have him removed.


I just looked through more of his posts outside of this thread. It appears he has said some interesting things on other threads in the past.

Cornfed, why do you think he is a troll persona? Can you cite some specific posts of his outside of this particular thread which bear that out or provide a bit of rational at least?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4122
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:16 pm

I feel sorry for these girls because they are simply hyperconsumers who will never be satisfied. Shopping becomes almost an addiction and life for them will seem more and more empty.

Smart rich people seek diverse experiences, not the latest fashions or trinkets.

These ladies are miserable and will make their husbands and boyfriends even more miserable.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby chanta76 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 pm

I don't thinl Yick is troll. He has opinion. And Rock has his. I don't think anyone is ultimate expert of China.

I have no idea why you guys are arguing. I think what Yick saying is common sense. It pretty much applies to any country.

You want to get a foreign wife or girl friend.

Learn the culture and the language. It's a long term plan and perhaps a long term stay. CHina does have p4p but it's not like what you find in Thailand so if your going to monger maybe another country . I mean I don't think Yick is saying anything bad really. So I'm at loss why are you guys arguing.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:30 am

yick wrote:It's a silly comparison. It is like getting Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian and say 'American women are...' those two women are as much a representative of American women as I am of English royalty - the only thing they all have in common is shared nationality (and you can bet your life they all have Canadian citizenship so are probably more western than you think).

The Chinese women in the Al Jazeera video wouldn't look at any of us twice. You aren't in the hunt for any of them anyway - you aren't rich, connected and Chinese enough, so they can do what they want - what I do know is their own working classes hate them too.

You know what China has though - hundreds of millions of great girls, but yeah, there are scrubs amongst them, where isn't that the case?


Totally stupid video. I quit watching when they went shopping. I could care less about these 3 rich bitch Chinese girls any more than I care what Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian are doing. I'm a real person and date real girls.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:53 am

chanta76 wrote:I don't thinl Yick is troll. He has opinion. And Rock has his. I don't think anyone is ultimate expert of China.


^
Here is wisdom. Even Chinese people aren't experts on China. The place is too damn big and diverse. I brought my Shanghai business partner and his Anhui wife out to Guizhou for my wedding, and they knew nothing. They were in the place where I lived. To listen to the stuff they would say before they actually came out here and saw it, I imagine they thought it was going to look like this:

Image
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:34 am

Chinese people are incredibly materialistic and greedy, whether they are overseas, Taiwanese, Hong Konger's or Mainlander's. That's one of the things that most annoy me about the country.

I like living in China and traveling in Asia, but Asians lust for money, status and power are why some people detest Asians, the same way some people detest Jews.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: China's Rich Girls - 101 East (Al Jazeera documentary)

Postby gnosis » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:59 am

zboy1 wrote:I like living in China and traveling in Asia, but Asians lust for money, status and power are why some people detest Asians, the same way some people detest Jews.


Yeah, but to put some of this in perspective, part of the reason for this is the after-effects of communism. People who live under communist regimes become more materialistic as a response to the repression. When the communist regime dissolves or loosens up, you often have rampant materialism.

Look at what happened with former soviet Russia, for example.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonny Law and 2 guests