Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Web Cam

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Web Cam

Post by ComingSoon » August 22nd, 2016, 12:26 pm

For all your online daters, of which I am one, do you use a web cam? I read that some of the successful guys use them and swear by them but I hate to use them. The connection can be bad, the girls dont have one, I really dont think anyone looks their best on web can, they think I am going to ask for nude cam show, etc. I know this is a trivial subject but any thoughts on the matter from those with experience?

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Web Cam

Post by pete98146 » August 23rd, 2016, 1:15 am

ComingSoon wrote:For all your online daters, of which I am one, do you use a web cam? I read that some of the successful guys use them and swear by them but I hate to use them. The connection can be bad, the girls dont have one, I really dont think anyone looks their best on web can, they think I am going to ask for nude cam show, etc. I know this is a trivial subject but any thoughts on the matter from those with experience?
When I was chatting with my now wife before we got married, I never had a webcam but she always did when she went to the internet café.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”