My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Post by Eric »

Im here. Suffering mad anxiety at the moment/ other problems with my head. I dont have problem pulling girls, or getting a girlfriend at all. Its the tricky business of hooking up to get some that i cant get.

Im very insular in my thinking even.when.I try not to be, what i mean is what frame of mind I am in I think that way - and then not. I guess thats normal. I get way deep in my head sometimes. I can get a gf, but was told go.on tan tan. Girls talk to me. When I made it clear I wanted to just have some fun and not mess with a ltr the girls all are gone faster than Draculas shadow.

I dont get it? What am i to want? Should I just settle for a gf? Whys it so hard to just get some... shouldnt we get it as guys?
Why do women act so selfish - they are only after what they want and are not considering a guy may have the same feelings.

I dont know what to do. I feel like Im at crossroads frustrated again, Im blowing perfectly good opportunity at a gf, just to get laid. Am i stupid? ...
Yet i feel like other guys pull some all the time easily, how do they do.it? Lying to the girls or playing them out.
Are girls really that stupid where they know one night they end up giving it and dont care?

See, this is is why I think Im different somehow. I just dont get it - like others do it seems.

I make things hard, the way i think or my mind does. Why does everything seem so conplicated to me? Yet, simple things I find so easy sometimes.
Why do i always faux paus, should i know not to ask a girl if she wants to have fun on tan tan? Am i just supposed to know how to play it and go out and not speak about it, then do it.

If i know this, why did i not do it?
Why do i always f**k up.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Im thinking Aspergers or Asperger's traits, or something... I hate to give it name.
But I can't help but sense theres something peculiar about my mind - how intricate it works, finely attuned and how its tendency at singular focus...intense narrow anxious thinking makes me blind myopic and stupid. Not to mention conpletely exhausting and depresses me, plus time consuming and inefficient. Its hard how I struggle with myself, its also hard to explain. Its transient but recurring and intense - like anxiety.

Sometimes, it gets so bad I cant think straight and paranoid, irrational thinking.
Ordering things, always my minds scrutinizing, analyzing thoughts and putting them together, making patterns...costantly trying to make sense of the world - its like grabbing sand through your fingers which is impossible - the worlds already moved on, and there is no discernible pattern among the chaos; just when you think youve got one. Bam...life foils it again, or your mind thinks something contrary...making you panic and reassess. Meanwhile the other team players are dribbling effortlessly by me swirving and laughing, all having fun. It doesnt make sense, but this is how its always been for me. Ive tried to make myself stop it. I cant- My bros like this too he complains about the same thing.

Ive put it down to perfectionism or a weird intellectual mind (I'd make a great philosopher or scientist) I think...but

It seems that fools and stupid people glide ahead somehow, in this world. I think in a more ancient world I'd be winning, somehow. Somehow, i think the environment favors stupid people.

Morons basically - even the girls like them because they are non-threatening; a lot of fun ... and they don't overthink things,,,immoral amoral non intelligent people, paradoxically contributing to their fitness. I think this idea of sport f***ing as many chics as possible is not new, but as a placeholder in society it is. It doesnt favor the man of strong character, intelligence or value. And as made popular in media directly contradicts marriage and building something up in society. Maybe this is best left in the periphery. I dont know, I dont know what Im talking about. My mind changes and I'll feel differently later.

I wish something could stay the same. I feel always like a fool because of this changing. What Ive thought turns out to be useless and scrapped and unimportant.
Of course- these are internal assesments.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Post by D_Athlete »

Yeah, I get plenty of matches on tan tan as well. It doesn't really mean anything. Most girls on there are looking for validation and are attention-whoring. When you ask them to meet up they will say they have chinese boyfriends or they're not available.

Re: going the GF route, I doubt they'll even put out if you do that. Or if you'll see them again after one or two dates.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

If you're just wanting to "get some", China is really not the place for it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Do the Myers Briggs test. People think I have Asperger's, but I am just an INFJ. We get overwhelmed with the world, and need time to recharge. Also we are exceptionally slow to mature. INFJ's are confusing to people. Externally we look like geeks, but internally we do not at all think like geeks. We know far more about people than other people think we do. So we're rarely bullied or scammed.

The good news is that INFJ's become more confident with age. Like today I talked myself into getting a job with a hedge fund. Not bad for a geeky shy kid.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm an INFP with 89% Introversion. The modern world is especially difficult for me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Bao3niang wrote:I'm an INFP with 89% Introversion. The modern world is especially difficult for me.
So when will you leave the modern world for one more tailored to your needs?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I took this test when I was in college about 3 times. I believe the first two I scored an INTP, the last an INTJ. Anyways, it's very rare.