Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 am

yick wrote:
Eric wrote:Please take the goddamn stupid arguing OFF my thread.

f**k off :lol:

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining about people arguing on about a thread about you complaining?

You are doing something even more pointless than what we are doing! :roll:



Nobody likse you. You have a big mouth and it's nasty....don't know when to shut it, earning enemies.


f**k off.
You're a mangina. You carry on arguing with everybody like a little fuckin 5 year old. Grow up. Act like a man for once....how old are you? Stop acting like a 5 year old turd.
Ghost is right on this one...
Last edited by Eric on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am







Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby droid » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 am

Eric wrote:I don't know what to do. I've tried everything..


Try competitive sports, they are really good at stopping the chattering in your head.
And seriously acupuncture may help, i've read a few articles about it.

The problem with personality issues though is that the problem itself prevents the person from really seeking a solution, it's not like having a broken arm or something.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:24 am

Eric wrote:
Nobody likse you. You have a big mouth and it's nasty....don't know when to shut it, earning enemies.


Every word you wrote there could be applied to yourself - everysinglefuckingword. 8)


f**k off.
You're a mangina.


A mangina?

This is the man who is crying, wailing and carrying over nothing - f**k off.

You carry on arguing with everybody like a little fuckin 5 year old. Grow up. Act like a man for once


Like you?


.
...how old are you? Stop acting like a 5 year old turd.
Ghost is right on this one...


Ghost is a c**t.

Grow some testicles and Ghost - go and have a bath, I can smell you from here.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:42 am

Grow some testicles - this is coming from the guy who hadn't gotten laid in over 4 years?
Haha. haha

Go ahead, show us what an argumentative moron you really are...keep going. Please.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:54 am

Eric wrote:Grow some testicles - this is coming from the guy who hadn't gotten laid in over 4 years?
Haha. haha


Eric,

You sound 14 years old, which is probably why you are failing in China with your juvenile mindset.

A bit about me.

I was in a relationship with a Chinese woman for four years, I was going to marry her, but I went back to the UK to do a masters degree - by the time I worked a year in Saudi Arabia and did the masters degree in the UK (a total of two years away) - she moved on. I was too long away,

This took a lot out of me, but I understood that I was at fault and there were areas of my life that I could do with improving (WOW - SELF REFLECTION - RARE AROUND THESE PARTS).

The first two years out of the relationship - I didn't want sex or a relationship - I didn't want it - though there were offers, I was recovering from the emotional hurt, the rest of the time has been getting back in shape, running, weights, boxing, learning Chinese - you know - self improvement.

Learning Chinese and being in shape are the two most important things for me to do to get a quality woman in this country - now, I am getting some absolute interest off some QUALITY women - women who wouldn't date a foreigner otherwise but they like me - but I have some way to go but I am nearly there.

I am happy - call me a temporary MGTOW if you will - I like my life.

What I haven't done - like a lot of men - like my male relatives - is bounce from one woman to the other and then, oopps - the woman who was meant to be for 'a bit of fun' and nine months later - she is now part of his life forever - and they hate their existences from then on in.

That will NEVER happen to me.

So - you read it right - I haven't had sex for four years.

Do you see any posts or threads about me and my life and how shit it is? Or do you not?

You don't - I am happy - I love my life.

You are not happy - which is why you are always complaining.

And that is the difference between us both.

Take some good advice from me fella.

GO HOME. 8)

And take your bible with you.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:41 am

I guess yick should just start doing 'yo momma' jokes now, since that's the level of his sophistication. And all you folks following along, notice that he still hasn't taken up asking our Chinese members what they think about shengnu...

You don't - I am happy - I love my life.


No, quite the opposite - you're a miserable, retarded, sexless c**t that would rather post bullshit on here than living your so-called happy life. Your trolling sucks, the cleverness of your insults hovers around the kindergarten level, and your reading comprehension ability is in the red.

You haven't had sex in four years because you're a modern day metrosexual faggot with low T that would rather post manginal non-thoughts on a message forum than think for yourself or live your "happy" life.

You don't know how many women are in China, have probably never even been to China, and probably don't know any (or much) Chinese.

I'd tell you to go jump off a bridge and spare the gene pool but fortunately for humanity you're voluntarily abstaining because you're a low T homosexual. And thank goodness. You've got a Master's degree but have the reading comprehension of a first grader. If you did unfortunately reproduce, those kids would be straight out of Idiocracy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 am

I guess yick should just start doing 'yo momma' jokes now, since that's the level of his sophistication. And all you folks following along, notice that he still hasn't taken up asking our Chinese members what they think about shengnu...


It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks! You'll never ever get it. Who the hell cares what anyone else thinks?

I wouldn't date Filipinas - so what? Who cares who dates who. I think there are loads of great Shengnus and a lot of them wouldn't look at you twice.

No, quite the opposite - you're a miserable, retarded, sexless c**t that would rather post bullshit on here than living your so-called happy life.


You are upset because people are injecting a bit of truth into your pity wanks on here

Ghost 'waaaaaaaaaaaaah - i wanna marry a virgin but I can't because I won't wash and nobody fancies me, waaaaaaaaaaaaah - she is trying to trap me in the matrix because I refuse to have sex with a condom and if she becomes pregnant it will ALL be her fault, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah what about child support if I do get her pregnant'

Anyone with a brain: Well - use a condom

Ghost: I CAN'T DO THAT - WHADDYA MEAN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You are such an arsehole aren't you? You are heading towards the ravine and you can't stop yourself because you are too weak willed and stupid.

Your trolling sucks, the cleverness of your insults hovers around the kindergarten level, and your reading comprehension ability is in the red.


I know you are a dirty, grotty, scruffy c**t and know that the western female teachers who worked alongside you used to take the piss out of your dress sense - especially your kaftan, the Chinese female students who you used to chat up would complain about how you smelled bad.

I am just telling you how it was man.

You don't know how many women are in China, have probably never even been to China, and probably don't know any (or much) Chinese.


I am in China RIGHT NOW - are you still in Henan, baby? We could always meet up and you can meet the man himself 'Yick'. :D Let's see if the discourse coming from your posts stays the same.

I'd tell you to go jump off a bridge and spare the gene pool but fortunately for humanity you're voluntarily abstaining because you're a low T homosexual. And thank goodness. You've got a Master's degree but have the reading comprehension of a first grader. If you did unfortunately reproduce, those kids would be straight out of Idiocracy.


Listen - A to Z about Chinese women.

Wash, dress well and have a haircut.

Stop talking about Ghosts and the supernatural to them - they don't like it and they think you are a f***ing weirdo when you try and make yourself something you are not - which is clever.

And bin that dirty f***ing kaftan you keep wearing - I am sure you are still wearing it, and get a f***ing haircut - you look like a sex pest with that hairdo.

Anything else - yeah - have a wash - clean the black slime off your skin - and you might get somewhere instead of having to fly four hours on a plane to f**k some Filipina who wants to make you 'daddy of the year' for this time next year.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Yick,
I don't know anything about you - except that I seem to see you on every other post, arguing with somebody and constantly throwing out insults left and right to people. It's really, really low and classless. You think you are sophisticated, but aren't. A content person wouldn't feel the need to express such a forked tongue all the time; which you do....So, you are not happy. A happy person doesn't take joy or pleasure in insulting others, which you do.


You are a sleazy, sour, pseudo-sophisticated asshole, who thinks he is the best...and that his opinion actually matters the most. I know people like you, you are snakes....always slithering around, thinking if you don't express anything about yourself - but always attack others. It will make you invulnerable. That alone makes you vulnerable - because it's f***ing stupid and others see through it - didn't take too much intuition, you are pretty easy to figure out, definitely easy to get going. I've read you like a book.

I actually do get a lot of attention from women in China. There is a difference between me ranting & venting feelings (it was understood part of the function of what my thread was by all other posters...although you didn't seem to get it), that's okay. You're retarded, or maybe slow. Depending on how I'm feeling, is how I write. People don't usually rant unless they have a need or a reason to. I guess this is beyond you; but I'm explaining it to you anyways.
As for the Bible - you may want to open it and read it sometime. You may learn something from it.



Take care.
Last edited by Eric on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Hmm, I smell a troll. Let's recount:

-Yick says there are 850 million in China. Total population of about 1.3 billion or so, and we have to consider how many are men, children, elderly, etc. Not even close to 850 million. Math isn't my thing, either, but this number is patently retarded given as the size of the potential dating pool.

-Yick says he lives in China and speaks Chinese. I've seen no evidence of this. We could ask him to talk to one of our Chinese members (could be anonymous on Skype or whatever) to confirm. I'm doubtful.

-Yick says shengnu women are good catches. This is patently feminist/manginal. He believes in "self-improvement" but only gets shengnu. This just goes to confirm a lot of what I've said about Chinese girls: most wouldn't date a foreigner, even one who is "improving himself." All his "improvement" is for low-level women most foreigners could get anyway.

-I've asked him at least twice as I recall to ask our Chinese members what they think of shengnu. We could compare notes. Ah, but that would expose yick as just another dating failure in China that can't get worthwhile women and must instead rely on leftovers. Repeated silence from yick, predictably.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Eric wrote:Yick,
I don't know anything about you - except that I seem to see you on every other post, arguing with somebody and constantly throwing out insults left and right to people. It's really, really low and classless. You think you are sophisticated, but aren't. A content person wouldn't feel the need to express such a forked tongue all the time; which you do....So, you are not happy. A happy person doesn't take joy or pleasure in insulting others, which you do.


Nailed it. ;) I doubt yick is real, though. I mean, maybe he does speak Chinese or live in China or whatever - which I'm starting to doubt - but he's definitely not happy with his life and he's no dating success there. Shengnu are leftovers for a reason, and he thinks he's a stud because he dates them. Or dates them in theory since he hasn't had sex in 4 years.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Hmm, I smell a troll. Let's recount:


Which smells a lot better than that kaftan you are always wearing.


-Yick says there are 850 million in China. Total population of about 1.3 billion or so, and we have to consider how many are men, children, elderly, etc. Not even close to 850 million. Math isn't my thing, either, but this number is patently retarded given as the size of the potential dating pool.


Who cares who many millions, if it is 850 million women or 550 million women - it is still hundreds of millions of women.

-Yick says he lives in China and speaks Chinese. I've seen no evidence of this. We could ask him to talk to one of our Chinese members (could be anonymous on Skype or whatever) to confirm. I'm doubtful.


I think I said numbnuts - I am learning Chinese and yes - I live in China - if you are still in Henan - come and meet me bwana - you'll see I exist and everything.

Who said I was fluent in Chinese? Who said that?

-Yick says shengnu women are good catches. This is patently feminist/manginal. He believes in "self-improvement" but only gets shengnu. This just goes to confirm a lot of what I've said about Chinese girls: most wouldn't date a foreigner, even one who is "improving himself." All his "improvement" is for low-level women most foreigners could get anyway.


A lot of them are - doctors, CEO's, business owners, financiers - women with proper jobs, mature, with their own money, don't suffer fools gladly - which is why you don't stand a chance with them.

-I've asked him at least twice as I recall to ask our Chinese members what they think of shengnu. We could compare notes. Ah, but that would expose yick as just another dating failure in China that can't get worthwhile women and must instead rely on leftovers. Repeated silence from yick, predictably.


It doesn't matter what they think.

Who cares what another man thinks of a woman they like.

A scruffy, insecure scrub like you - that's who!
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Yick,
I don't know anything about you - except that I seem to see you on every other post, arguing with somebody and constantly throwing out insults left and right to people. It's really, really low and classless. You think you are sophisticated, but aren't. A content person wouldn't feel the need to express such a forked tongue all the time; which you do....So, you are not happy. A happy person doesn't take joy or pleasure in insulting others, which you do.


That's not true Eric,

I am not insulting anyone, Ghost was calling me a c**t - he would never say that to my face - how do I know this, Ghost is probably scratching his head thinking 'hmmm - how does he know?'

I am very happy, I am posting on a forum just like you are - you are unhappy though because - well - you tell us all the time.

You are a sleazy, sour, pseudo-sophisticated asshole,


And that's you too.

who thinks he is the best...and that his opinion actually matters the most. I know people like you, you are snakes....always slithering around, thinking if you don't express anything about yourself - but always attack others. It will make you invulnerable. That alone makes you vulnerable - because it's f***ing stupid and others see through it - didn't take too much intuition, you are pretty easy to figure out, definitely easy to get going. I've read you like a book.


You are some screaming, whining malcontent, cussing people out and threatening them with violence, so if I am all what you say, what does that make YOU?
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Ghost wrote:
Nailed it. ;) I doubt yick is real, though.


Are you in Henan - are you still in Jia... are you still there with your dirty kaftan?

I mean, maybe he does speak Chinese or live in China or whatever - which I'm starting to doubt - but he's definitely not happy with his life and he's no dating success there. Shengnu are leftovers for a reason, and he thinks he's a stud because he dates them. Or dates them in theory since he hasn't had sex in 4 years.


You are stupid - Like I said, anytime you fancy a meetup and you are around my neck of the woods - let me know, but do us a favour and wash with some soap. I don't want to smell you from 10 feet away. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:38 pm

yick wrote:
Yick,
I don't know anything about you - except that I seem to see you on every other post, arguing with somebody and constantly throwing out insults left and right to people. It's really, really low and classless. You think you are sophisticated, but aren't. A content person wouldn't feel the need to express such a forked tongue all the time; which you do....So, you are not happy. A happy person doesn't take joy or pleasure in insulting others, which you do.


That's not true Eric,

I am not insulting anyone, Ghost was calling me a c**t - he would never say that to my face - how do I know this, Ghost is probably scratching his head thinking 'hmmm - how does he know?'

I am very happy, I am posting on a forum just like you are - you are unhappy though because - well - you tell us all the time.

You are a sleazy, sour, pseudo-sophisticated asshole,


And that's you too.

who thinks he is the best...and that his opinion actually matters the most. I know people like you, you are snakes....always slithering around, thinking if you don't express anything about yourself - but always attack others. It will make you invulnerable. That alone makes you vulnerable - because it's f***ing stupid and others see through it - didn't take too much intuition, you are pretty easy to figure out, definitely easy to get going. I've read you like a book.


You are some screaming, whining malcontent, cussing people out and threatening them with violence, so if I am all what you say, what does that make YOU?



You're such a bitch.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: My Thread on Chinese Women and China

Postby yick » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:48 pm

You're such a bitch.


And you're a bigger bitch, I am sure it won't be long before I read about 5000 word essay from you on why the Chinese are beastly and they are being mean to you. Be sure I will ignore it and wait for the post of you back in America in another four months from now. Have a good time back in America, not everyone can hack 'Happier Abroad' , child. Take care. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests