Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Postby TheHunter » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:14 pm

Hi, what are the best places to meet many non-pro girls in Cebu? I'd like to rent an apartment near the action.

Then.... in some dating sites I have seen a lot of beautiful girls in Manaue town. In your opinion is it a good idea to reach this town with cheaper places and beautiful girls?
Do you like more Cebu or Davao?
thanks
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Re: Cebu: Strategic Places To Meet Many Non-Pro Girls?

Postby tuonsai » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:59 pm

If you're talking about nightlife you might want to check out the new nightlife area, I think the Liv superclub is located there. It's pretty far from center though. Mango square was mostly hookers, but I did meet some regular girls there too. Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid. I found the nicest girls were like receptionists at hotels or working in stores, you would have to pick them up though as with any normal girl, you'll have to make it happen with the best ones. They could be anywhere.
tuonsai
Freshman Poster

Postby TheHunter » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:11 am

tuonsai wrote:If you're talking about nightlife you might want to check out the new nightlife area, I think the Liv superclub is located there. It's pretty far from center though. Mango square was mostly hookers, but I did meet some regular girls there too. Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid. I found the nicest girls were like receptionists at hotels or working in stores, you would have to pick them up though as with any normal girl, you'll have to make it happen with the best ones. They could be anywhere.

Thanks for your info. Do you know Davao too? Is it better than Cebo for regular girls? Will it easy to f**k them in Davao?
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Postby tuonsai » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:00 pm

I haven't been to Davao, but I don't think there's that much of a difference. Tons of available girls are everywhere in the Philippines.
tuonsai
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:45 pm

tuonsai wrote:I haven't been to Davao, but I don't think there's that much of a difference. Tons of available girls are everywhere in the Philippines.

It's an absurd but typical thread from Western trash men. "How can I get free whore$ in the Philippines? " How can I find decent girls to convert into whore$?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:20 pm

tuonsai wrote: Avoid the ladyboys they're super aggressive and super stupid.

Do really have to tell men to 'avoid the laydboys'? That goes without saying.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand