500 USD for p4p in Thailand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

500 USD for p4p in Thailand?

Post by drronnie »

According to Steve Hoca's interview guest a Thai hooker costs 500 USD per night. No idea how they did that. To my knowledge its around 150 USD to 200 USD or were they going for some B celebrity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhHcc4ClneY at 43:30
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 500 USD for p4p in Thailand?

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:According to Steve Hoca's interview guest a Thai hooker costs 500 USD per night. No idea how they did that. To my knowledge its around 150 USD to 200 USD or were they going for some B celebrity
Totally ridiculous.
USD 500,- is more than THB 17.000,-. This is more than a monthly salary of a very good worker in Thailand, many ordinary employees do not get even that.

The pay for a girl as an occasional worker in a supermarket or convenience store can be as low as baht 25,- per hour, this is less than USD 1,- per hour.
Rural construction workers might earn per day only baht 200,- to baht 300,- which is less than USD 10,-.

Even USD 150 to USD 200 is by far too much for a nice girl for one night. Let me say, THB 2000,- is USD 60,- and in Pattaya area you will find so many girls who want to go with you even for considerably less than that.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: 500 USD for p4p in Thailand?

Post by drronnie »

they were either scammed or where looking at the wrong places. hiwever the price of 500 USD is not unrealitic if you are trying to bqg these exhinition hostesses or uni students