Aren't Thais the least friendly people in SE Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Aren't Thais the least friendly people in SE Asia?

Post by nomadphilippines »

do you not realize that thai's are like the least friendly people in SEA?
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: question for those that like thailand

Post by Citizen »

nomadphilippines wrote:do you not realize that thai's are like the least friendly people in SEA?
Some are friendly, some are not. Some are good, some are not good.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

nomadphilippines wrote:do you not realize that thai's are like the least friendly people in SEA?
Maybe you can explain your comment a little bit more.

Thai people are into business. Their idea is that the foreigner should pay for all and everything.

I have my second home in Thailand and I have no complaints. I have no private, personal relationship with any Thai person.
I come with my Japanese wife, my daughters and other family members and it is OK.

I never had any problem regarding any business, it will be done, I order and I pay for it. This might be the staff of the house administration, my motorcycle repair shop, the laundry, some restaurants, some places where I buy my food and other items, some medical clinics, bank, etc.

About personal relationship, for some it works and not bad at all over many years - however a huge group of foreign men is rather disappointed, there are plenty of gold diggers out everywhere, even into marriage fraud, property fraud etc. as it is easy to cheat a foreigner who is unable to speak Thai.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

as far as people in SEA go they are pretty clearly the rudest to outsiders

aint called land of smiles for nothing
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Aren't Thais the least friendly people in SE Asia?

Post by Winston »

I think they are yes. Unfortunately. But Thais used to be a lot friendlier long ago. That's why it was called "Land of Smiles". But too much tourism and money flowing in spoiled them and made them less friendly. For some reason money and prosperity makes people less friendly and less warm.

But the working girls there are still sweet and friendly though. It's just that the non-working girls are not. Also the customer service staff at hotels often look rude and act like they don't care and don't wanna be there. In some ways it's almost like Hong Kong except not as extreme.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne