Chinese girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Chinese girls

Post by mentor »

Though I was mainly looking for filipinas, I decided not excluding chinese girls too, for practical reasons.
There are so many, there are...everywhere in the world!
There should not be any place on earth without chinese people, and girls too.

I am thinking of focusing to chinese girls who live outside China, and I have seen many to work in retail shops. These girls know english, they live like migrants in other countries, and they are possibly slightly different comparing to the domestic ones in China?

In any case, in China or anywhere on the planet, I would like to make a discussion on them.

How approachable they are,
how do they see men in general and white men specifically,
if they are cold or warm in attitude as a race(women),
if they do the household well and be good wives,
their view on money and materials,
general values they have the good ones or most of them,
a mini comparison with filipinas,
anything else a foreigner should know before contacting them and what το expect in general.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese girls

Post by mentor »

Before starting intensively communicating with Chinese girls, I hoped to have some kind of informative help here, as strangely enough I have not found a lot of information here while searching.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I find that fair number posters here are selfish . If they know something they dont want to share . thinking if someone else know..there is not enough for me. Either that we just have allot trolls here.

Chinese girls are not as easy as philippine girls but not as hard as a korean girl. It helps to have money and some chinese speaking ability. China is not the best place to monger if thats what your looking for but if your looking for a serious girl you got to be serious yourself.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

chanta76 I look for serious relationship, and I would like to have an idea what kind of girls the chinese girls are, when it comes to a serious relationship.
Like a feeling in the air...
Thanks for keeping the discussion ongoing.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I was going to answer your questions, and I am going to try, but there are 700 million women in this country and depending where you go and who you meet then it will all depend. Also, a lot depends on how you are, your age, your looks, are you willing to spend a lot of time in China - because the best place to meet Chinese women is China, why would you search for Chinese women outside of China? Strange, it would be like look for bacon in Tel Aviv - you can find it - but hardly worth the hassle and cost when you can go to Copenhagen and it is easily available.

I think the best way is to come and live here, leave the big cities and come to a smaller city, learn the language, become a fixture - it is going to take time, what won't happen is that you will be able to romance someone flipping in and out on visits - well you can I suppose, it is a good way to get yourself burned.

How approachable they are,

They can be very approachable. If you are non-Chinese and outside the big cities, people are generally curious.

how do they see men in general and white men specifically,

There is no 'white god' status here, there's 'white clown' status, no-one is throwing their panties off because you're white. Forget it, in fact, it really isn't in your favour as much as you think.

if they are cold or warm in attitude as a race(women),

Depends.

if they do the household well and be good wives,

Depends.

their view on money and materials,

They want you busy and being productive, that's your job as a man. They think (in general) material things, money and whatnot are very very important.

general values they have the good ones or most of them,

Most of them have great values, a lot of Chinese women are virgins at 20 plus, a lot of them respect filal piety, I teach lots of Chinese kids and a lot of them are a credit to their parents.

a mini comparison with filipinas,

No idea

anything else a foreigner should know before contacting them and what το expect in general.

If they are trying to rip you off or are coming after you for a free ticket out - it won't be hard to figure out, be smart, a lot of guys who come here and get busted ignored the signs and proceeded anyway.

You need to come to China to live, and you will meet someone.

Last edited by yick on October 7th, 2016, 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:I find that fair number posters here are selfish . If they know something they dont want to share . thinking if someone else know..there is not enough for me. Either that we just have allot trolls here.
Is that so? Name some names then, don't be shy... :roll:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:I find that fair number posters here are selfish . If they know something they dont want to share . thinking if someone else know..there is not enough for me. Either that we just have allot trolls here.
The thing is that most of the time people ask for advice and are not appreciative at all, won't respond or won't follow said advice. I've tried to help some but they are f*king ungrateful. So there is no real incentive.

Look how Everdread's reports get buried down under garbage within minutes, getting only a few lukewarm responses. While threads like "90% of humanity should be exterminated" get lots of responses :x
And trolls roaming free and shitting upon any good (or *god forbid* some failure ) report anecdote helps a lot...
Last edited by droid on October 7th, 2016, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

I appreciate all the information given here.

yick thanks for the info.
I am not sure I understand well what you wrote about materials/money, can you repeat your 2nd phrase more clearly?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Materials and money are important to Chinese women, very much so.

I think they expect their husbands to work hard and do everything to provide.

None of this sitting around malarkey - they want nice houses, cars, their kids to be well dressed and to go to good schools.

Their families might not have their hands in your pockets the same way as Filipinas (apparently) but they want you out
earning and it is expected.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Materials and money are important to Chinese women, very much so.

None of this sitting around malarkey - they want nice houses, cars, their kids to be well dressed and to go to good schools.

Their families might not have their hands in your pockets the same way as Filipinas (apparently) but they want you out
So what is the difference from white women? Sounds about the same: heifers looking for green veld to graze and drop calves. If this is so, then the discussion of white, chinese, filipina is about the same as discussing whether charolais, hereford, or limousin are a better grade of meat.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Kradmelder wrote: So what is the difference from white women? Sounds about the same: heifers looking for green veld to graze and drop calves. If this is so, then the discussion of white, chinese, filipina is about the same as discussing whether charolais, hereford, or limousin are a better grade of meat.
To be honest, the same thought crossed my mind...
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

mentor wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: So what is the difference from white women? Sounds about the same: heifers looking for green veld to graze and drop calves. If this is so, then the discussion of white, chinese, filipina is about the same as discussing whether charolais, hereford, or limousin are a better grade of meat.
To be honest, the same thought crossed my mind...
Great minds think alike :lol:
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

Thanks for the clarification.
So, here I think we have a difference with filipinas, as they seem to be more 'relaxed', but as you said may of them they ask indirectly in the form of 'help'.
Better straight and direct terms with a chinese girl, or more soft and indirect with a filipina?
I guess this is possibly a matter of personal choice...
mentor
Freshman Poster

Post by mentor »

---
I hope that good girls with values and filial piety,
to continue to be quite obedient to their future husbands.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

f**k that! Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire lol!