What can a divorced 54 yo man expect to get in Phils

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

What can a divorced 54 yo man expect to get in Phils

Post by Lorenzo »

I've been wondering on a scale of 1-10, for a well employed, fit, above average looking male, what kind of serious girl can he expect to land in Phils the 25-30 yo range? Will she be average, a stunner, dumb and dumber, metro, country girl, educated? It seems to me the web sites are filled with some fairly attractive ladies but in the past the really attractive and cute ones barely responded, so I assume there is a lot of attention from younger foreign men.

Second question...If you looked 10 years younger and fit, would you lie about your age to avoid the negative bias then break the truth later? I know a guy that did this with a Thai girl. She got pissed when learning the truth but they still got married LOL. Maybe its not necessary in Phils?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: What can a divorced 54 yo man expect to get in Phils

Post by Zambales »

If you're prepared to pay for the privelege, the chances of you getting into a serious relationship with an attractive girl in that age range are quite high.

But do you really want to do that?
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Zambales wrote:If you're prepared to pay for the privelege, the chances of you getting into a serious relationship with an attractive girl in that age range are quite high.

Can you expand on that? Pay towards the family support, other? I married a Korean Princess, she is as expensive as hell. Couldn't cost me more than her LOL.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Lorenzo wrote:
Zambales wrote:If you're prepared to pay for the privelege, the chances of you getting into a serious relationship with an attractive girl in that age range are quite high.

Can you expand on that? Pay towards the family support, other? I married a Korean Princess, she is as expensive as hell. Couldn't cost me more than her LOL.
Yup, help out the family, shower her with gifts etc. etc.

Not a wise thing to do if you're looking for a genuine loving meaningful relationship though. However, there are Filipina's who prefer older men because they're less likely to cheat than younger men. These are the types that value loyalty highly and will therefore make better partners. You probably won't find many on a dating site so it's probably best to hang out in the Philippines for awhile and see who you can find. You'll also eliminate a good proportion of the competition too.

I know guys in their 60's and 70's who have Pinays aged around 30. The one in his 70's picked a scammer but it was his own fault as the writing was on the wall from the start. Asking him to buy her a motorbike etc. The one in his 60's is very shrewd and knows the game so he picked wisely and is now married to a nice girl from the province.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Lorenzo wrote:Can you expand on that? I married a Korean Princess, she is as expensive as hell. Couldn't cost me more than her LOL.
Ouch, can you expand on that? are you talking about U$300 purses and her own credit cards, a bimmer, etc?
Do you actually get some value back with those girls? it is said they "take care of their man", but nagging with the loud "oooohh" "eeehhh" endings doesn't seem like something to look forward to.

It seems you're looking for a way out already
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Lorenzo wrote:I've been wondering on a scale of 1-10, for a well employed, fit, above average looking male, what kind of serious girl can he expect to land in Phils the 25-30 yo range? Will she be average, a stunner, dumb and dumber, metro, country girl, educated? It seems to me the web sites are filled with some fairly attractive ladies but in the past the really attractive and cute ones barely responded, so I assume there is a lot of attention from younger foreign men.

Second question...If you looked 10 years younger and fit, would you lie about your age to avoid the negative bias then break the truth later? I know a guy that did this with a Thai girl. She got pissed when learning the truth but they still got married LOL. Maybe its not necessary in Phils?
I will not get into the ratings game - you need to find out yourself, but I will respond to the lie about your age question. Not only do you not have to lie about your age, you shouldn't. Many women in the Philippines will not care about your age but the good ones will care if they perceive you to be a liar. In short, in the Philippines there is no "negative bias" about age but if she wants just a liar she can easily marry a Pinoy. The perception whether true or not is that Western men do not lie and cheat in the same way Filipino men do. So if you are genuinely sincere about finding a partner - don't lie.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

lorenzo,

If I remember correctly I think your Korean wife wanted a child? are there trouble in the marriages?

For those of you that are not married to a Korean woman. They are tough but can be very loyal and loving. They are not submissive but a traditional Korean woman knows her role but expects the man to act like a man.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Post by J_master »

Just go find out on your own. Get on the plane and go
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

:twisted: This is what they do:

Oh, I say and I say it again, ya been had!

Ya been took!

Ya been hoodwinked!

Bamboozled!

Led astray!

Run amok!

This is what He does..