List of Freedoms in China that America Doesn't Have! What Western Media Never Tells You!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Re: 36 Freedoms in China That America Doesn't Have! Must See

Post by D_Athlete »

yick, where do you get this BS nonsense that most Chinese girls don't want anything to do with foreigners? :D

5 years ago they worshiped white men. They'd do anything to be with one; they'd give up their families to get one, or secretly f-ck one incognito. Now it's obviously not the case, and it's due to Chinese becoming richer, and anti-white/pro nationalist brainwashing in China, and a flood of English teachers into every city who make shit salaries and spend their entire (what little they have) paycheck on booze and partying.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Most of you are thinking in terms of infrastructure quality from a Western standpoint. This is obviously not Winston's priority. He is looking at the meaningfulness and quality of social interactions and the little pleasures of daily life. He is just not into robotic, sterile nanny states. Most people in the West have been indoctrinated to overlook those things.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

I think Winston has argued at length that Shenzhen does have quality infrastructure and I think Winston DOES need western style infrastructure and conveniences - hence his liking for Angeles city and Shenzhen. We don't hear of him touring the provinces in the Philippines or the hinterlands of Sichuan. That said I agree with Falcon that in China there are so many joys that don't exist in the West - just going to a family run Lanzhou Lamian joint warms my heart. The picture of the mosque in Xining on the wall, the guy taking out a big chunk of dough stretching and folding it right in front of you to make fresh noodles. In the West such a place would probably be trendy, expensive, sterile and you'd need to make a booking.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

retiredfrank wrote:
Guhji wrote:Eric, you're one of the few voices of reason on this site.
Have you actually followed Eric's posting history? Eric is the sorriest mental case of all: always gloomy, projecting his own faults onto other people, throwing pity parties for himself night and day, boiling with uncontrolled rage.
Guhji wrote:This place is a watering hole for idiots and delusional losers,
Speak for yourself. I'm not an idiot by any means and by many conventional standards I'm a resounding success. My sole "failure" consists in never marrying, never having children and mostly living alone. I admired the ancient philosophers when I was young, and aspired to live like one, my time my own, beholden to no one, traveling lightly through life. So I made my money quick, retired young, and travel now to fill the time and keep life fresh. I think I'm very happy, but you tell me I'm a delusional loser. Please elaborate.
Guhji wrote:and Winston is the captain of this ship of fools. This guy is nothing but a fraud and a charlatan,
He's a clown, same as me. You can laugh at life or you can cry over it. Laughter is better, I think.
Guhji wrote:peddling cheap fantasy to below average human beings who made bad choices in life and just plain didn't work hard enough. But you are what you are, and what you are will follow you around no matter where you are in the world.
Stop projecting. Some of us are simply playing the arbitrage game. Earn in a rich country, spend in a poor country, including spending on women. Easiest way I know to get double or more the effective spending power. All it takes is learning how the poor countries culture works and maybe learning the language.
Guhji wrote:Standards of living are rising everywhere, and if you're not getting ahead you're falling behind. A million bucks is not much money today, not anywhere in the world.
Who's delusional now? 2.5% on a million, which is an extremely conservative withdrawal rate, is over $2000/month. That's rich in most of the world, especially since passive income means you can spend all your time shipping around for bargains and location arbitraging. I actually find it hard to spend more than $2000/month unless I'm dumping money on a woman.

As for the critique of English teaching, you are correct there. But assuming Eric learns something about Chinese business customs and some Chinese language, those skills might be useful someday when he returns to the usa. All English teachers should be planning an exit strategy, since English teaching will be replaced by computers at some point.
I'll elaborate. You come off as stoic to the point of a left brained - logic leaning, self-deified....man. Half of what you say sounds mechanical, rote and perfectly pre-packaged; unorthodox to the point of bizareness... and it's very strange. You've told me to stick a dildo up my ass, and have repeatedly encouraged such things as "sucking guys off for money", or just for the hell of it, as an alternative to women I suppose. I indeed think you are among the loneliest people I've ever "met."
You are not so special. Your distinguished "status" is more from your self-imposed isolation, and the fact that most people are , probably, repelled by you. It's quite frightening and grotesque, you actually imagine yourself to be better than others, cleverer and smarter...when all you really are is a small, afraid, little weird man...who long ago lost the courage to live life...Probably never developed it in the first place, and would rather just "play it safe."

You felt the need to come on here and attack - because someone gave me praise; praise that you felt should've belonged to you... you can't stand it. Droid and yourself are just envious, angry nobodies... who'd sit on the sidelines and jeer. You really contribute nothing but negativity.

Dont look to where a person's been to see where they're going.
You are an insignificant, petty and small man.

To
DAthlete, no I haven't. Also, I do believe Ghuji and others are projecting onto this forum, this is the danger in forums...
I don't believe English teachers are losers... many people have many reasons for travelling.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Quit projecting dude, how are you gonna improve as an an individual if you don't own up to your crap? We're not the ones with the long mad tirades against everything and everyone.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

D_Athlete wrote:Eric, have you slept with one Chinese girl (for free) since you've been in China?

I understand your pain. Beijing is such a miserable shit hole from what I've been told. The migrants there are some of the worst in the country, and are seemingly everywhere. Crowding up the subways, sidewalks, malls, stores. The weather and pollution is horrid. You probably should have picked a better city for your sanity, but I guess it's too late now, you'll have to make the best of it. How much longer do you see yourself in China?

Youre right. I'm only here for a few more months, if I choose. I'm "making the best of it." Where are you, where are you at? I'd like to talk with you in PM sometime, man.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

droid wrote:Quit projecting dude, how are you gonna improve as an an individual if you don't own up to your crap? We're not the ones with the long mad tirades against everything and everyone.

Stop trolling.
Last edited by Eric on November 29th, 2016, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Eric since you have got everybody's attention and you are an American on the ground in Beijing can you tell us about the freedoms you do and don't feel there with a little more detail. For example I was trying to tell Winston I got ripped off in China a decent amount, but I'm not sure he takes my word for it - could you give us some specific examples beyond they are a bunch of cunts and if you refer to freedom in America (or lack of) can you give detail beyond some generalized Jew bashing. Thanks.
Half of what you say sounds mechanical, rote and perfectly pre-packaged; unorthodox to the point of bizareness... and it's very strange.
This sentence has been driving me insane!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

[quote="Eric"][/quote]
Last edited by droid on November 29th, 2016, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Droid your comparisons with Vietnam were interesting and relevant, as was your feedback to Winston. Forget Eric and let us know more of your take on social freedoms in various countries - or however you would like to define the topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

El_Caudillo wrote:Eric since you have got everybody's attention and you are an American on the ground in Beijing can you tell us about the freedoms you do and don't feel there with a little more detail. For example I was trying to tell Winston I got ripped off in China a decent amount, but I'm not sure he takes my word for it - could you give us some specific examples beyond they are a bunch of c**ts and if you refer to freedom in America (or lack of) can you give detail beyond some generalized Jew bashing. Thanks.
Half of what you say sounds mechanical, rote and perfectly pre-packaged; unorthodox to the point of bizareness... and it's very strange.
This sentence has been driving me insane!
Not if you ask.like that I won't, do some research.

This forums such a waste of time.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Not if you ask.like that I won't, do some research.

This forums such a waste of time.
Teenage son slams bedroom door shut. The reason you won't is because you are incapable.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Eric wrote:You are not so special. Your distinguished "status" is more from your self-imposed isolation, and the fact that most people are , probably, repelled by you. It's quite frightening and grotesque, you actually imagine yourself to be better than others, cleverer and smarter...when all you really are is a small, afraid, little weird man...who long ago lost the courage to live life...Probably never developed it in the first place, and would rather just "play it safe."
Someone evidently said something like this to you once, the words hurt you, so now you use them to get back at anyone who criticizes you. What you should is reflect on why these words are so hurtful and powerful to you. That will tell you something about yourself.

Anyway, calling me names doesn't change the fact that I'm very happy and very sucessful by most conventional standards (other than marriage and children, neither of which I ever wanted). Hardly the loser Guhji says everyone here is. Elaborate on how I could be happpier. (My life is hardly safe by conventional standards, I might add. Bicycle touring on little used dirt roads in late November in the central Nevada desert is not for the faint hearted...)

I haven't repeatedly advised sucking guys off for money. I'm provocative, in case anyone here hasn't noticed, and was only half serious in suggesting the opposite: there is no money to be made sucking other guys off, the money is for young men being sucked by rich old homosexuals. Preferably jewish homosexual in Eric's case. Though at age 30, his SMV among these old homosexuals will be low, assuming he chooses to pursue this line of work.

As for the dildo up the ass, I definitely think Eric needs that to loosen him up. The biggest black dildo he can find, made by a jewish owned company.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

That's wonderful retiredfrank...I'm glad you're happy and I'm sure the Nevada desert by bike is beautiful and an adventure. However, what's your take on freedoms in China vs freedoms in America???
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

El_Caudillo wrote:That's wonderful retiredfrank...I'm glad you're happy and I'm sure the Nevada desert by bike is beautiful and an adventure. However, what's your take on freedoms in China vs freedoms in America???
I've never been to China and have no personal contact with anyone who's been there. I tend to believe the mainstream press is more or less accurate, after taking into account its known biases. And the mainstream press view is that China is thoroughly corrupt, the rich and strong trample mercilessly on the poor and weak, the rich won't hesitate to devour one another after gobbling up the poor, the freedoms we take for granted in the USA are absent, the freedom in China is that of a lawless jungle. Comparable to the USA during the robber baron days except much worse. Everyone in China with money wants a second passport and money outside the country so they can escape the jungle when necessary. I'm sure the lawless jungle atmosphere is exhilarating to someone from a safe western suburban background, whereas I prefer to get my thrills bicycle touring in the American backcountry, where risk can be controlled and that risk and the physical hardship is offset by the beauty of nature. There's some jungle type lawlessness in Ukraine, too, but that is NOT what attracts me to Ukraine. I go there for the low prices (including the price of women) and european style cities. Jungle lawlessness is not interesting to me.

I also think Winston needs to re-visit Angeles City, which has a different sort of freedom from both China and the USA, because he's suffering from delusions about mainland China due to being stuck in Taiwan too long.

Finally, if you, el caudillo, expect people to stay on topic in threads, you probably came to the wrong forum. Though youre welcome to try to clean this place up.