The husband in a Thai woman's list of priorities

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: The husband in a Thai woman's list of priorities

Post by Jonny Law »

Lorenzo wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Not sure I agree with the priorities...it depends on the girl. Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture and they made me feel like I was #1 and it clear I was. No doubt kids will move into the top position when/if they happen.

As for family, this applies to ALL of Asia (less so for China). It works well though as long as she is clear on and agrees to your expectations of her, and they usually deliver ;) Thai women do not do well with a man who is weak, you must be strong, dominant but reasonable.
NEWSFLASH!!!
THIS JUST IN!!!
THAI WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE MOTHERS AND WIVES!!!

You say: "Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture."
I know this is SHOCKING :o
Growing up without parents will make it difficult to be a good parent yourself.
It is clear you have been hanging out in the wrong places with the wrong Thai women. Thailand is a sex crazy nation, but that does not mean there aren't plenty of sweet and loyal women. Most farangs only have access to the wrong kind. By the way, people die young in Thailand...accidents and health care issues - so I found a lots of women around 30-32 yrs no longer had a survivng parent. I think this opened them up to date a foreign man.

As for cheating, the problem is more with men than women. Pick someone who has good character.
What do the SCIENTISTS say?
Thailand Development Research Institute
The number of young children abandoned by parents to the care of grandparents has increased fivefold in the past two decades, especially in poor families in the North and Northeast.

I teach English in Thailand. I have to deal with these BASTARDS! It is horrible THE EVIL THAI BITCHES. NO RESPECT FOR HER OWN CHILDREN! ABSOLUTELY NO HONOR OR RESPECT FOR HER HUSBAND!

You say: "lots of women around 30-32 yrs no longer had a survivng parent. I think this opened them up to date a foreign man."
USED UP AND WORN-OUT. NOW THEY ARE READY TO DIVORCE RAPE A FOREIGN MAN.
WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THIS SHITTY DEAL?

Thai Women Are The Worlds Most Unfaithful Women
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ul-5188791
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 11th, 2017, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Johnny law,

Jesus man. Get out of thailand if its that bad.
Hyyish
Freshman Poster

Post by Hyyish »

I think this list you made up here apply to most people, not just Thai women. What is your point?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Hyyish wrote:I think this list you made up here apply to most people, not just Thai women. What is your point?
The list is BULLSHIT!
Thai woman's list of what they do not give a SHIT about:
1. Her husband
2. Her family
3. Her children

Thai women are most likely to:
1. Be unfaithful
http://my-thai.org/thailand-is-the-most ... the-world/
2. Abandon her children
http://t2.thai360.com/index.php?/topic/ ... ldren-and/

Thai Women
1. The Worst Wives
2. The Worst Mothers
paulbassbjj
Freshman Poster

Post by paulbassbjj »

Keep in mind a lot of the posts about Thai women and their behavior described in this post and others are very accurate in my experience. I have my Thai wife here in the 🇺🇸 and I experience it every day. Laziness, sleeping until noon most days, working a few hours a week, even though the toddler is in daycare full time. No motivation to do or achieve anything + expectation for me to always pay for everything. Financially struggling family back home (they are still asking if I will pay the “dowry” payment for marrying their daughter). Poor parenting - not engaging child intellectually in any way, instead using junk food snacks or iPad to “shut the kid up” for a while. Lack of any awareness of the world, beyond the silly Thai pop culture, materialistic posetions and social media. The list goes on and on so read other posts, they are very applicable to my situation and your potential or current situation.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Lorenzo wrote:
April 8th, 2017, 7:47 am
Jonny Law wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:Not sure I agree with the priorities...it depends on the girl. Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture and they made me feel like I was #1 and it clear I was. No doubt kids will move into the top position when/if they happen.

As for family, this applies to ALL of Asia (less so for China). It works well though as long as she is clear on and agrees to your expectations of her, and they usually deliver ;) Thai women do not do well with a man who is weak, you must be strong, dominant but reasonable.
NEWSFLASH!!!
THIS JUST IN!!!
THAI WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE MOTHERS AND WIVES!!!

You say: "Two of my Thai GFs did not have parents in the picture."
I know this is SHOCKING :o
Growing up without parents will make it difficult to be a good parent yourself.
It is clear you have been hanging out in the wrong places with the wrong Thai women. Thailand is a sex crazy nation, but that does not mean there aren't plenty of sweet and loyal women. Most farangs only have access to the wrong kind. By the way, people die young in Thailand...accidents and health care issues - so I found a lots of women around 30-32 yrs no longer had a survivng parent. I think this opened them up to date a foreign man.

As for cheating, the problem is more with men than women. Pick someone who has good character.
:o YOUR WRONG!
THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT!
Even your 'hit the wall' 'looking for a farang' (white man's money) b*tch is like that!

-MEANWHILE IN THAILAND :twisted:-
Conformity is King! Unlike America where individualism is valued!

ACCORDING TO SCIENCE :idea:
Thailand is a HIGHLY collectivist society!
https://www.hofstede-insights.com/country/thailand/
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Earlier this year I would have been critical much like the other posters, but after my most recent relationship with a Thai woman my opinion of them has improved.

What probably helped is that I met her in my home city, not in Thailand, which meant she was Westernized enough to NOT engage in the peculiar practice of thinking there is something normal about asking a man you have just started dating for money. Or maybe living in the West made her financially well-off enough that she didn't have to.

Many around here will say that it is a bad thing for a woman to become Westernized, but I say it is not so cut and dry. There are positive things about living in the West and Western culture, one being that it encourages financial independence in women.