Dating Filipina Scammers - It's a "You Problem"

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Dating Filipina Scammers - It's a "You Problem"

Post by davewe »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AlexJ
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating Filipina Scammers - It's a "You Problem"

Post by AlexJ »

Thank you! Useful info!
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

No doubt this is sound advice but this applies to all women not just Filipina's. By "buying" her, you will be seen in her eyes as desperate and easy to manipulate. You'll lose her respect and she'll treat you like an ATM machine rather than a human being.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 5:22 am
No doubt this is sound advice but this applies to all women not just Filipina's. By "buying" her, you will be seen in her eyes as desperate and easy to manipulate. You'll lose her respect and she'll treat you like an ATM machine rather than a human being.
I think what Dave hints at is that, due to the cultural and, often, age gap, you can't expect the same levels of intellectual and social maturity found in the typical woman you can date in your first world home country.

Then again, any such gaps can be overcome if respect, mutual understanding and genuine feelings are there.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

publicduende wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 6:03 am
Zambales wrote:
I think what Dave hints at is that, due to the cultural and, often, age gap, you can't expect the same levels of intellectual and social maturity found in the typical woman you can date in your first world home country.

Then again, any such gaps can be overcome if respect, mutual understanding and genuine feelings are there.
The difference between Western women and Filipina's is that WW are more skilled at hiding their immaturity. In my opinion, of course. Scrape the layers and all is revealed. As for intelligence in an academic capacity, I would agree, but they can be pretty dim in other area's such as relationships and the inability to understand men.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Zambales wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 12:02 pm
publicduende wrote:
December 7th, 2017, 6:03 am
Zambales wrote:

The difference between Western women and Filipina's is that WW are more skilled at hiding their immaturity. In my opinion, of course. Scrape the layers and all is revealed. As for intelligence in an academic capacity, I would agree, but they can be pretty dim in other area's such as relationships and the inability to understand men.
Completely agree. The trappings of education, sophistication and a little money can easily hide immaturity, nastiness and a lack of commitment.