Warning in Angeles City!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Warning in Angeles City!

Post by Falcon »

I might be one of the guys to blame for this. 3 years ago I posted about how I got mobbed by girls in AC. Middle-aged guys around me staring, bewildered. Maybe one of them wrote this piece. Sorry guys. :P

But still. It's not the US at all. Their rejection rate can't possibly go over 25%.

And in Thailand's red-light areas, I get approached by the hottest-looking working ladies, while the mediocre or not-so-good-looking ones tend to ignore me. Sort of came as a surprise to me. And being US-conditioned, I found the hotter ones to be a bit intimidating haha.

So if you are an above average and tallish early 20s white or NE Asian guy, you just might just feel like
'the man' in the Philippines.
Sounds like me. But quality over quantity, right?
Winston did totally fine and he definitely gets more attention in AC than I do in Thailand.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Falcon wrote:I might be one of the guys to blame for this. 3 years ago I posted about how I got mobbed by girls in AC. Middle-aged guys around me staring, bewildered. Maybe one of them wrote this piece. Sorry guys. :P

But still. It's not the US at all. Their rejection rate can't possibly go over 25%.

And in Thailand's red-light areas, I get approached by the hottest-looking working ladies, while the mediocre or not-so-good-looking ones tend to ignore me. Sort of came as a surprise to me. And being US-conditioned, I found the hotter ones to be a bit intimidating haha.

So if you are an above average and tallish early 20s white or NE Asian guy, you just might just feel like
'the man' in the Philippines.
Sounds like me. But quality over quantity, right?
Winston did totally fine and he definitely gets more attention in AC than I do in Thailand.
Please don't let them intimidate you because hotties are human too and they can be accosted just like anybody else whom sees them as attractive.
kruggerhead
Freshman Poster

Post by kruggerhead »

I lived in Makati on and off for 10 years. Me and my friends never considered going Angeles City since ever poor Filipina went there to work in the bars. Also I often find many foreigners think they can show up 75 lbs over weight wearing shorts, sandals and looking like they just rolled out of bed and wonder why the girls dont like me. They will like your money then turn around to their friends and say how disgusting you are. Dont anticipate because your in a 3rd world country you can look like a fat lazy slob and girls will swoon over you. Girls have eyes as well but even if you are 40 even 50 plus but well taken care of and dress decent then girls will be more than attracted to you. But showing up to meet girls wearing crocs and a dirty t shirt with a big belly they wont be happy or date you but they will damn sure take your money as long as your giving it.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Rock wrote:Warning to all you wanna be lotharios pushing middle age and above who hope to realize fantasies in the vicinity of Fields Ave. Your ego might just get smashed to pieces. I've even heard Angeles City referred to as the rejection capital of the P4P world lol.

Here are a couple recent comments on another forum:

"The really hot young girls -- the freelance types who don't even show up at High Society (the biggest freelancer disco on Fields) until midnight, because they know they can find someone to meet their standards within 30 minutes of arriving -- are not interested in older guys. They want, and can get, men who are both young and well heeled. OK, maybe they'll go for guys up to age 40 or so, but make no mistake: there is an age cutoff. I've talked to some of these super hotties and they're totally up front about it. They want both money but also a guy who they find attractive. They can get it, so they do."
I remember being in my 30s being rejected by a P2P in Amsterdam (I walked up to her room and she shook her head "no"). :( I saw her again next year, looking just as good, and she let me "come in", and returned every day I was there. 8) The next year after that I saw her again, but she gained a little weight, so I wasn't so interested, but she had remembered me from the year before and opened up her door and asked me how I was doing (I'm pretty sure she had remembered me), so I gave her semi-sympathy business.

I can remember talking to a P2P gal in a major Eastern European country, and she gave me a fairly low price, and so I tapped it a lot. She told me that she usually got a lot more money from her regular clients, which I took as a hint that she liked me, and sometimes it seemed that she enjoyed my company more than I enjoyed hers, LOL.

I came away from these episode with the feeling that for a woman to give up sex, a certain price in terms of beauty & cash must be disgorged. For a man at the beauty level of Brad Pitt, the addition cash price for virtually any woman is $0. For a decent man, this price is somewhere around her regular rate. For an ugly man, the price is obviously some high amount, and indeed could be infinitely high for some women.

I myself have gotten into the habit of shaving and brushing my teeth before a P2P date, just as if it were a regular date, LOL. (I don't shower before since I always shower at the brothel apartment.)
Last edited by MatureDJ on May 22nd, 2017, 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Winston wrote:That's cherry picking BS. I can easily find many comments that say the opposite, including from my own experiences. Most Angeles City girls told me they prefer older men, because older men can be more generous with money and aren't as frugal as younger guys are. They all know this, so they go for older men. Plus older men do not require sex as much. So they are less demanding physically. And older men are more stable as well. Many girls here have told me this, and told each other this as well, when they are giving newbie advice to other girls new to Angeles.

Sure there are some picky girls here, but most of them are not. Most girls I approach on Fields will go with me if I want, including in High Society. I can take you to High Society and you will see Rock. But you can't stay there long cause you don't like loud disco music.

For some reason Rock, when 9 out of 10 girls in AC will go with you and have gone with you, you forget that an only focus on the 1 out of 10 that rejected you, like that big black door girl that gave you an attitude years ago. That was a fluke. Last year I found your type of girl many times, but you kept rejecting them when you found out they had kids already. If you weren't that picky, you could have gotten them too. They were interested in you. Overall, you are cherry picking.
If Winston doesn't have a problem with his looks, then I can't see too many other men having a problem. I call BS.
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

Winston should have listened to the OP instead of being delusional and arguing. It looks like he went back to AC recently and now that he's older even the whores treated him like shit.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston
Winston wrote:
January 23rd, 2017, 7:57 am
Most Angeles City girls told me they prefer older men, because older men can be more generous with money and aren't as frugal as younger guys are.
LOL ! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your level of DELUSION is off the charts. Most girls prefer older men? They take their money and try to get out of the room as fast as possible so they can spend your money on a new iPhone.
Winston wrote:
They all know this, so they go for older men. Plus older men do not require sex as much. So they are less demanding physically.
They see you as a walking cash dispenser YOU f***ing DUMBASS!!!
Winston wrote:
And older men are more stable as well.
Older men are saggy and ugly and lack youthful vitality, spontaneous fun, and brightness.... YOU f***ing DUMBASS!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Angeles City is Winston's new rabbit hole.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!