Do filipina girls have high standards concerning looks ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
purplekush
Freshman Poster

Do filipina girls have high standards concerning looks ?

Post by purplekush »

Hello.
Recently i've been wondering if filipino girls have some high standards concerning looks !
I'm from austria and i think i'm not really attractive for most girls living there..
I visited Manila and Bicol 3-4 times during the past 4 years !
As for my age, i'm still in my teens and i'm mixed in terms of ethnicity (asian/north african, many people think i look more Egyptian)
If you're interested on how i look i can post a picture or you can check out my instagram: sami.khe

(removed: taken too offensively)
Last edited by purplekush on April 16th, 2017, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Do filipina girls have high standards concerning looks ?

Post by drealm »

The consensus here is that they probably have the lowest standards in the world. And I'm not making any correlation that only ugly guys go for Filipinas.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know if Filippinas have low standards or not for looks. But it could be they find different things attractive. Many western men have fair skin and pointy noses, which they consider attractive. A lot of them consider the Eurasian mix to be more attractive. It's exotic to them. So a man that's kind of regular looking in the US might be exotic in the Philippines.

And if wages are three or four times Filippino wages for the same job.... Asian women can be kind of practical. In Indonesia, some women talk about marrying a western man as a desirable thing, so that can influence their perceptions. I'd imagine Filippinas are similar.

My wife asked a group of Indonesian girls, teens and early 20's after church if any of them wanted a white husband. They said 'yes' or giggled.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

With Filipina's looks aren't that important when a guy is concerned. That's the good news. The bad news is that there are plenty of pitfalls to watch out for and if you're inexperienced with women you're far more likely to be used especially if you're desperate.

Even before you start looking, learn about the red tape, their culture, and familiarize yourself with the stunts scammers pull. Take as much advice on board as possible from others who have been there and done it.

Being a teenager, you have plenty of time on your side so the old adage of good things happen to those who wait should apply to you. Unfortunately, finding a suitable genuine Filipina isn't an easy fix. However, some guys do hit paydirt first time out, but you have to remember these guys are in the minority.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

purplekush wrote:Hello.
Recently i've been wondering if filipino girls have some high standards concerning looks !
I'm from austria and i think i'm not really attractive for most girls living there..
I visited Manila and Bicol 3-4 times during the past 4 years !
As for my age, i'm still in my teens and i'm mixed in terms of ethnicity (asian/north african, many people think i look more Egyptian)
If you're interested on how i look i can post a picture or you can check out my instagram: sami.khe

I'm really desperate for a gf (lol)
Your age will probably be a bigger issue than your looks.

In terms of standards, I haven't had too much experience with them, but generally, the worse off they are the lower their standards will be.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

As a teenager, do you have the resources to actually fly to the Philippines? Are you looking for an online girlfriend so you can print out her picture and tell your friends in the locker room, "I have a girlfriend, and this is a picture of her"?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Whats with this retarded western concept of low standard and high standard load of BS...

You are just a human being, a man..that's it...rest all is Jewish con...

You will find your match in Philippines...because its the most realistic, down to earth, simple place to be than anywhere fake countries around.

---

Do yourself a favour and do not take advice from White People. If you see any white guy giving you relationship advice..RUN...and that too in an opposite direction :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Be racist where it really matters...Austria has 50% divorce, most white countries are dying a slow death...Most relationships do not last long in the west.

Take this low, high standard out of your mind...

JUST BE A HUMAN BEING....You are just a human being...nothing more, nothing less...

You can sell all the fake things you own in the west & spend a vacation in Philippines...You will have 100s of GFs
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Does anyone here with a FIlippina wife or girlfriend find the topic of this thread offensive? :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Mann,

It is offensive if any guy is with a filipina. It means the lowest of low ends up going to the Philippines or marrying one. Really sad that people have this low expectation with filipinas. It saids allot of what people actually think of Philippine people.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

MrMan wrote:Does anyone here with a FIlippina wife or girlfriend find the topic of this thread offensive? :)
Are you kidding :) This is Happier Abroad. There are a lot more offensive threads here than this one.

This said, I am not offended. Filipinas are attracted to good looks, but they have the looks thing in a more balanced perspective than some Western women. And many Filipinas (certainly not all) also are very drawn to Western looks (skin color, long nose). So by their standards, we are good looking.
purplekush
Freshman Poster

Post by purplekush »

MrMan wrote:As a teenager, do you have the resources to actually fly to the Philippines? Are you looking for an online girlfriend so you can print out her picture and tell your friends in the locker room, "I have a girlfriend, and this is a picture of her"?

No, sadly, i'm 17 and graduating from a french private high school, by the end of this year. As you took what i said really offensively: i'm not looking for any "online girlfriend" to boast about (not pathetic/perverted as you are).

By girlfriend, from my point of view, i meant someone who's close my age (highschool-college student) and not some scammer/hooker/bar-girl as i don't even have a stable income.

I'm from austria, vienna and half-filipino, half-tunisian. My mother has an apartment near Ateneo de Manila so whenever i'm there, i see many (pretty) university students. That's why i've been wondering if these girls have some type of high expectations concerning looks for guys, if they would even take interest in some mixed (arab-looking :lol: ) guy from a foreign unknown country.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

without glasses youre about a 7.average german is uglier than you.you sure you don't have body dysmorphic disorder?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

To some of them, a 55 to 60-year old, obese Westerner is just as 'gwapo' as me. I also get surprised when Filipinas say I'm tall, despite the fact that I'm only 177cm. 177 is like....... perfectly average to me.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!