Does this girl look more Thai or Filipina?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Does this girl look more Thai or Filipina?

Post by drronnie »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Does this girl look more Thai or Filipina?

Post by pete98146 »

Usually the give away is the "Filipino nose." If your Filipina doesn't have a Filipino nose, it's very difficult to distinguish between Thais and Filipinos. When we go to Thailand, all Thais automatically assume why wife is Thai and start talking to accordingly...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Some of those pics are taken in different parts of the Philippines 100% guaranteed. I've sat on that bench at Puka Beach. For that reason I reckon she's a Pinay. She also tags her photo's with comprehensible English words. Yep. I'm calling Filipina.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

She's a Filipina that's either of mixed Euro/Asian heritage or had some plastic surgery done to look the part. She is hot though, I have to admit. Her eyes give her away and shape of her head, there is a subset of Filipinos that have her facial, breasts and eye features mainly from Bicol area and other parts of the Philippines like Zamboanga provincial region of Mindanao that were Spanish occupied areas of the Philippines. If one is lucky they can find diamonds in the rough in the provincial cities in PI but usually when they reach adult age they know what their looks can get them and move to the big cities. My daughters mother has a similar face, tits and eye structure but of course not the nose. There was Spanish mixing in that region as well so some Filipinos have Spanish features that come out from time to time. My own daughter will probably look similar to her as an adult but will have white skin, and lighter eyes and her nose won't be as big...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Mr S wrote:She's a Filipina that's either of mixed Euro/Asian heritage or had some plastic surgery done to look the part. She is hot though, I have to admit. Her eyes give her away and shape of her head, there is a subset of Filipinos that have her facial, breasts and eye features mainly from Bicol area and other parts of the Philippines like Zamboanga provincial region of Mindanao that were Spanish occupied areas of the Philippines. If one is lucky they can find diamonds in the rough in the provincial cities in PI but usually when they reach adult age they know what their looks can get them and move to the big cities. My daughters mother has a similar face, tits and eye structure but of course not the nose. There was Spanish mixing in that region as well so some Filipinos have Spanish features that come out from time to time. My own daughter will probably look similar to her as an adult but will have white skin, and lighter eyes and her nose won't be as big...
Agree. I'll say Filipina from somewhere in Mindanao. Like my wife, she has some Spanish blood in the genes.