My amazing experience in the Philippines :D

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Larutan
Freshman Poster

My amazing experience in the Philippines :D

Post by Larutan »

Hi there yall. Im totally new here but i have been listening to winston wu for a long time and i already knew everything about here in america. I remember looking online to see if people felt the same way about foriegn women vs american women and thats how i came across winston wu and tom leykis. Winstons words spoke gospel to my heart and ive already had great experiences with women in europe and Scandinavia. So i decided to take a chance and try asia for a change since ive heard winston speak about it a couple of times. I went to the philippines and people there were sooo much nicer. I made friends out of complete strangers and even dated a filipina short term just to try it out and never in my life have i had a girl take care of me the way she did. I remember even talking to this one filipina at a seven eleven and at first she thought i was filipino because of my latino features, which happened to be a great icebreaker everytime i was there. She was so easy to talk to and we chatted for a good 45 min about some deep topics. And i wasnt even a white dude yet i received so much kindness and hospitality. There was once or twice someone had offered me food which i politely declined but the fact that she totally would have fed me was quite amazing. Ever since i came back to the US i dont even bother with American women anymore. I currently have got my certification to teach abroad and im definitely going to take advantage of this great opportunity. Anyone else had a similiar experience like mine? Or have any comments?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Re: My amazing experience in the Philippines :D

Post by dragonsmack68 »

Sounds like a great time, what part of philippines did you visit?
Larutan
Freshman Poster

Post by Larutan »

dragonsmack68 wrote:Sounds like a great time, what part of philippines did you visit?
I went over to Cebu. It was amazing and I have never enjoyed myself so much before like I did in asia. How about you? any experiences in asia? :)
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Post by dragonsmack68 »

Same .... Cebu, Balamban, Camotes, Danao and surrounding areas. Never been impressed with Cebu, noisy, crowded and chaotic but it is definitely an adventure.
johnexplo
Freshman Poster

Post by johnexplo »

If Anyone are planning a Travel to Philippines then your trip will not complete until you get surfing on the Boracay’s beaches.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

johnexplo wrote:If Anyone are planning a Travel to Philippines then your trip will not complete until you get surfing on the Boracay’s beaches.
Kitesurfing you mean, not traditional surfing.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

johnexplo wrote:If Anyone are planning a Travel to Philippines then your trip will not complete until you get surfing on the Boracay’s beaches.
Though I've never been, Boracay seems (from many people's perspective) wildly overrated and way too commercial. One would be better off heading to Palawan. Also Batanes, Sagada, Bicol, Surigao del Sur, Camiguin, Vigan City, Tagatay among other places are also great destinations the Philippines has to offer.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Larutan wrote:Hi there yall. Im totally new here but i have been listening to winston wu for a long time and i already knew everything about here in america. I remember looking online to see if people felt the same way about foriegn women vs american women and thats how i came across winston wu and tom leykis. Winstons words spoke gospel to my heart and ive already had great experiences with women in europe and Scandinavia. So i decided to take a chance and try asia for a change since ive heard winston speak about it a couple of times. I went to the philippines and people there were sooo much nicer. I made friends out of complete strangers and even dated a filipina short term just to try it out and never in my life have i had a girl take care of me the way she did. I remember even talking to this one filipina at a seven eleven and at first she thought i was filipino because of my latino features, which happened to be a great icebreaker everytime i was there. She was so easy to talk to and we chatted for a good 45 min about some deep topics. And i wasnt even a white dude yet i received so much kindness and hospitality. There was once or twice someone had offered me food which i politely declined but the fact that she totally would have fed me was quite amazing. Ever since i came back to the US i dont even bother with American women anymore. I currently have got my certification to teach abroad and im definitely going to take advantage of this great opportunity. Anyone else had a similiar experience like mine? Or have any comments?
Glad you enjoyed the trip. The Philippines can be a lot of fun and a great destination to travel. IMO one of the best aspects of the Philippines is the vast amount of musical talent the place has to offer. I love grabbing a few beers and sitting down listening to some local soloist or band belt out 80s, 90s, and the latest musical hits as if they wrote them themselves.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

hammanta wrote:
Though I've never been, Boracay seems (from many people's perspective) wildly overrated and way too commercial. One would be better off heading to Palawan. Also Batanes, Sagada, Bicol, Surigao del Sur, Camiguin, Vigan City, Tagatay among other places are also great destinations the Philippines has to offer.
I like Boracay, especially Puka Beach, but the area around Station 2 is far too congested and crowded. I prefer Malapascua and Siquijor though - far more laid back and less touristy. Friendlier too.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

hammanta wrote:IMO one of the best aspects of the Philippines is the vast amount of musical talent the place has to offer.
The music scene does have its downsides though in the form of karaoke. Is there anything worse than listening to people singing out of tune? Should be outlawed. :mrgreen:

Apart from the majority of people thinking you're a zillionaire, IMO this equals as the most annoying aspect about the Philippines.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Zambales wrote:
hammanta wrote:IMO one of the best aspects of the Philippines is the vast amount of musical talent the place has to offer.
The music scene does have its downsides though in the form of karaoke. Is there anything worse than listening to people singing out of tune? Should be outlawed. :mrgreen:

Apart from the majority of people thinking you're a zillionaire, IMO this equals as the most annoying aspect about the Philippines.
I agree but I also say it can be quite fun pounding down some red horse while doing videoke with a group in a private setting. Have had some very memorable moments like that and has gotten me a lay or two.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

hammanta wrote:I agree but I also say it can be quite fun pounding down some red horse while doing videoke with a group in a private setting. Have had some very memorable moments like that and has gotten me a lay or two.
That's what the Philippines are good at. A lay or three. Just make sure you never give into the temptation of wanting something more than a lay or three...
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Zambales wrote:

Yes, there is something worse than people singing out of tune. Karaoke with autotune. I will never go to that bar again.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

The deal with going to the Philippines is this: The ladies are down for a good time. Some Island Hoping and for times of your life that you'll never forget!
Always a good time in Palawan, especially if you get the locals from near by island to tag along with you. Take them to a 5 star hotel and have a nice treat. Something you can't do in America...
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts