Laos: some info?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Laos: some info?

Post by TheHunter »

Friends, why nothing about Laos? I know it is a nice country to monger. I'd like to find a beautiful and sweet girl and to be with her for 2 weeks. I'd like to live with her. Will it be a problem? I have not news about Laos. Why? You can write me even in PM.
Thanks

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Laos: some info?

Post by Cornfed »

I think it is still illegal to co-habit with a female if you are not married. On the upside, the beer is nice.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I been to Laos! Banged chicks there.

WARNING!
Lao which stipulates that it's illegal to have sexual relations with a local Lao and violators are subject to fines and imprisonment."
Then again there are some Laws worth breaking!

CORNY IS RIGHT
The one beer from Communist Laos:
"BEER LAO" IS GREAT! And cheaper in Laos!
http://www.beerlao.ca/awards/
Last edited by Jonny Law on August 22nd, 2017, 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Laos has little population, is not very visa-friendly for long-stay, and considering that almost anything is imported from somewhere, life for a foreigner is not really cheap there. Somewhat wasting time and money.
Much better to stay in Thailand. No need to continue up to Laos.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Yohan wrote:Much better to stay in Thailand. No need to continue up to Laos.
Sorry but I hate Thailand. It is too much touristy. Maybe is Vietnam bettertna Laos for mongering?
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TheHunter wrote:
Sorry but I hate Thailand. It is too much touristy. Maybe is Vietnam better than Laos for mongering?
THAILAND IS GREAT FOR MONGERING!
Regular Thai Girls are corrupted by the: THAI WHORE CULTURE.
A 'Regular Thai Girl" will f**k you for money. They act like whores and will say "I am not a prostitute".

Cambodia and Laos (Laos be careful) are awesome.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

Jonny Law wrote:Cambodia and Laos (Laos be careful) are awesome.
Someone here is telling lies about Laos. ;)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TheHunter wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Cambodia and Laos (Laos be careful) are awesome.
Someone here is telling lies about Laos. ;)
THE TRUTH :shock:
Meanwhile in Loas
It is only the most awesome men that go to Laos and bang their women.

Want to to hook up with a girl in Laos… It’s illegal!!!
Yes you read that right. A foreigner is not allowed to sleep with a Lao citizen without being married and having the proper documents. Even if you are married you need to carry your papers in case you are stopped by police… That’s some crazy shit right there. Read this from the Laos travel website.

Relationship with Lao citizens: Lao law prohibits sexual contact between foreign citizens and Lao nationals except when the two parties have been married in accordance with Lao Family Law. Any foreigner who enters into a sexual relationship with a Lao national risks being interrogated, detained, arrested, or fined. Lao police have confiscated passports and imposed fines of up to $5,000 on foreigners who enter into unapproved sexual relationships. The Lao party to the relationship may be jailed without trial. Foreigners are not permitted to invite Lao nationals of the opposite sex to their hotel rooms; police may raid hotel rooms without notice or consent.

http://singlemansparadise.com/vientiane ... on-review/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

TheHunter wrote:
Sorry but I hate Thailand. It is too much touristy. Maybe is Vietnam bettertna Laos for mongering?
People in Laos and Thailand, especially NorthEast Thailand (Isaan) are quite similar to each other, language too.

North East Thailand is not so much touristy. Openly said, wide regions there are rather boring.
You can drive for hours and there is nothing.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yohan wrote:
TheHunter wrote:
People in Laos and Thailand, especially NorthEast Thailand (Isaan) are quite similar to each other, language too.

North East Thailand is not so much touristy. Openly said, wide regions there are rather boring.
You can drive for hours and there is nothing.
Laos and Issan HAVE NOTHING SIMILAR!
The Whore Culture of Thailand is TERMINAL (ALL OF THAILAND IS AFFECTED IT IS MAN HATING-LESBIAN-WHORE PIECES OF SHIT!)
I have found a few exceptions:
1. Burmese in Thailand
2. Tribal ladies near Chang Mai (note they are protective of their women in tribal villages)
3. Muslim women in Southern Thailand (same as above: they are protective of their women)
If you are willing to break a few "LAWS" it is worth the trip to Laos.

Issan Girls have a mix of Cambodian, Lao and Thai. You can tell by the language they speak, if they are fluent in Lao than they are Laotian.
:P The girls in Laos are much more pretty and friendly.

PLEASE NOTE!
You say: "Friends, why nothing about Laos? I know it is a nice country to monger."
NO! LAOS IS A VERY SHITTY PLACE FOR MONGERING!
Laos is a horrible place for mongering. It is very against the law for a foreigner to do it. And please be prepared bad things to happen to you from the brothel, and the police will arrest you.
LAOTIAN WOMEN ARE WORTH IT! DON'T BE DISCOURAGED!
:twisted: THE REASON LAWS ARE WRITTEN IS SO AWESOME PEOPLE CAN BREAK THEM!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote: Laos and Issan HAVE NOTHING SIMILAR!
The Whore Culture of Thailand is TERMINAL (ALL OF THAILAND IS AFFECTED IT IS MAN HATING-LESBIAN-WHORE PIECES OF SHIT!)
1. Burmese in Thailand
2. Tribal ladies near Chang Mai (note they are protective of their women in tribal villages)
3. Muslim women in Southern Thailand (same as above: they are protective of their women)

Issan Girls have a mix of Cambodian, Lao and Thai. You can tell by the language they speak, if they are fluent in Lao than they are Laotian.
No idea from where you get the impression that people of NorthEast Thailand and Laos are not similar to each other.
Looks and languages of the Thai and Lao people are very similar - even people with very low education can easily communicate among each other.

Cambodian are different people, different language, they do not like the Thai and the Lao people.

Muslims in South Thailand are not Thai, they belong to the Malay race, speak Malay and they often cannot write Thai, they speak Thai only as their second language. Unfortunately this region near the Thai/Malaysia border is now dangerous for Western foreigners.

BTW, it does not make sense deliberately to break a few laws and end up in a Thai or Lao jail.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Yohan wrote:
Jonny Law wrote: Laos and Issan HAVE NOTHING SIMILAR!
1. Burmese in Thailand

No idea from where you get the impression that people of NorthEast Thailand and Laos are not similar to each other.
Looks and languages of the Thai and Lao people are very similar - even people with very low education can easily communicate among each other.

Cambodian are different people, different language, they do not like the Thai and the Lao people.

Muslims in South Thailand are not Thai, they belong to the Malay race, speak Malay and they often cannot write Thai, they speak Thai only as their second language. Unfortunately this region near the Thai/Malaysia border is now dangerous for Western foreigners.

BTW, it does not make sense deliberately to break a few laws and end up in a Thai or Lao jail.
You ask: "No idea from where you get the impression that people of NorthEast Thailand and Laos are not similar to each other."
I live in Northeast Thailand (Issan) I vacation (sex-pat style in Laos)
I get my impression from first hand experience.
Laotian Women- Sweet Kind Friendly
Thai Women- Man-Hating Whore-Demons from Hell, unfaithful uncaring with no souls, Yet great for a fun time love em and leave em.

You say: "Thai/Malaysia border is now dangerous for Western foreigners."
YES YOU ARE RIGHT :twisted:
Yet I LOVE GOING TO "DANGEROUS AREAS"
1. Myanmar
2, Laos
3. Malaysian Border
SERIOUS WARNING FROM EXPERIENCE!
War Zones have grade A p***y! And many serious Cock-Blockers who are well armed and ready to kill :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Well, up to you.
I prefer to live in the Pattaya area but not all year, as my permanent home is Japan, I moved away from the Malay/Thai border many years ago.
BTW, Laos is not a 'dangerous area', but the country offers nothing for long-stay. Laos is not a visa-friendly place, I prefer Cambodia to get away from Thailand or take a flight to Malaysia or Philippines.
Ali Koiki
Freshman Poster

Post by Ali Koiki »

Traveling to Laos in a week. Thanks for the info!
I think this is the finest site link in the world. Wann know why? Because I play the best games ever. There's a big number of bonuses available there.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jonny Law wrote: Relationship with Lao citizens: Lao law prohibits sexual contact between foreign citizens and Lao nationals except when the two parties have been married in accordance with Lao Family Law. Any foreigner who enters into a sexual relationship with a Lao national risks being interrogated, detained, arrested, or fined. Lao police have confiscated passports and imposed fines of up to $5,000 on foreigners who enter into unapproved sexual relationships. The Lao party to the relationship may be jailed without trial. Foreigners are not permitted to invite Lao nationals of the opposite sex to their hotel rooms; police may raid hotel rooms without notice or consent.

http://singlemansparadise.com/vientiane ... on-review/
When I was in high school, I took a law class. The teacher focused a lot on sex crimes. At that time, it was illegal in that state to fornicate to give or receive masturbation for hire, and oral and anal sexual activity were outlawed under the sodomy law in that state. I suspect several states in the US may still have laws like this on the books, with 20 years in prison for fornication or adultery. In some states, the laws may just not be enforced, and in others the state supreme court may have knocked the law down.

I thought it was strange that a late night TV show host announced o TV he'd had an affair. He was married and legally the penalty was 20 years. But the state did not go after him. It went after the guy who was trying to blackmail him, his motivation for going public.