China: A most unlikely freedom haven

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Tibetan women in Lhasa, 2005:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0aO6QcfEY
W: Wow how do they look so light-skinned? The media only shows Tibetans that are wrinkly and dusty looking.

Those girls are very hot though, like dream babes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

WWu777 wrote:Even the leading female Tibet character in the movie "7 Years In Tibet" with Brad Pitt, wasn't that attractive.
Hey, I thought she was cute and I rarely find Asian women sexually attractive. She would have looked much better without the dreadlocks though. I've never seen a picture of a real Tibetan with dreadlocks. I think this was just Hollywood's way of trying to emphasize to the audience that they were watching an exotic, foreign culture. They ain't Jamaicans, that's for sure.

"Hey, beautiful yak, mon. Ja love, mon."
BEIJINGSHOTS
Freshman Poster

Post by BEIJINGSHOTS »

Winston wrote:But why does China hate Tibet so much and is so controlling? What does it have to gain from being that way toward Tibet?

Did anyone see the documentary "Tibet: Cry of the Snow Lion"?
the better question would be, why is america, and the west so interested in tibet becoming "independent". the answer is, tibet is loaded with natural resources, and if tibet became independent, it would instantaneously become a puppet regime of the west, and all of its natural resources would be pimped out to western multinational corporations. this exact scenario played out in Sudan, where a lot of hollywood actors were shedding tears for "darfur". turns out that the actors were not only actors on stage, but off stage as well, and they were working on behalf of western multinational corporations the whole time. note- south Sudan is where most of Sudan's natural resources are.