Photos of filipinas - high, average and low

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Photos of filipinas - high, average and low

Post by Zambales »

Pinay in the video gets a 7.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

dragonsmack68 wrote: Image
7.5/10
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

hammanta wrote:Here's an example of what I find attractive. This is Kathryn Bernardo, 21 year old actress. Again she's no supermodel but has a wholesome appearance, beautiful skin. 7-8/10

Now onto my type if I had a choice lol

9/10. This type of girl is rare in Philippines though I've seen a few randomly scattered around, mainly in Makati and better areas of Cebu.

8-9/10

Here's a hot darker skin girl, because I don't discriminate :mrgreen: I actually find mildly tan skin very attractive as long as it doesn't come with tribal features (wide flat nose, below 5ft, etc). Would gladly bang.
7/10
I dated a Filipina from Cavite who looked similar to the top one. She was actually the best Pinay, personality wise, I've dated, but unfortunately she was only about 4 foot 8. I'll give this one 8/10.

The other three get a 6.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Johnny1975 wrote:I've been chatting with a girl who looks very different in different photos. Sometimes her skin is light, other times her skin is like bronze, sometimes her features look really cute, other times I'm like oooh that's not so good.

And there's another one that looks chinese-ish in some photos but darker in others with a slight tribal look (but not ugly). I've noticed similar changes in other girls. There's one that looks really lovely in some photos but in others not as good (but still nice), and I've seen her look very light and also a bit dark. It's very strange. Kind of exciting too, for some reason. Maybe it's because it feels like it's multiple girls in one.

Is this typical? I think it might be. It could be because they're so mixed that different aspects come out under different lighting conditions.

I think Winston's girl is very cute.
Consider how popular mobile filters are: any girl could take a selfie and go from a 5 to a 7.5 just by moving a couple of sliders. These filters work best with Asians because they have less angular faces. The one problem I don't have, being here in the Philippines, is that I can always meet my date as see her in person, often without much make-up on.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The ugliest Filipina's I've seen have been on a dating site. Ironically, they look like something you'd see in a fast food joint in your home town. They don't resemble a Pinay whatsoever. Pale, short hair that's peroxide blonde - and a fat double chinned face!
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

I dated a Filipina from Cavite who looked similar to the top one. She was actually the best Pinay, personality wise, I've dated, but unfortunately she was only about 4 foot 8. I'll give this one 8/10.

The other three get a 6.
Well damn what do you classify as a 8 or above then? To me a 6 is the bottom level of what could be considered good looking. To me most filipinas fall into the 4-6 range. Granted I'm more into girly girls and East Asian looks. I'd say Japanese look is my favorite but to each their own.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Zambales wrote:The ugliest Filipina's I've seen have been on a dating site. Ironically, they look like something you'd see in a fast food joint in your home town. They don't resemble a Pinay whatsoever. Pale, short hair that's peroxide blonde - and a fat double chinned face!
If you steer clear of dating sites and look at the girls who turn up at the better malls (Abreeza and the 2 SMs in Davao), the percentage of good looking to stunning girls is much higher. On a site like DIA 1 girl in maybe 30 is of the "date me quick" type. In those place you see maybe 1 in 8, 1 in 10. Whether they are approachable and open to date an adult foreigner, that's a different matter.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

hammanta wrote:

The other three get a 6.
Well damn what do you classify as a 8 or above then? To me a 6 is the bottom level of what could be considered good looking. To me most filipinas fall into the 4-6 range. Granted I'm more into girly girls and East Asian looks. I'd say Japanese look is my favorite but to each their own.
I've given three of four either an 8 or a 9. I much prefer the womanly look to the girly look though. This one is the best so far.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Zambales wrote:
I just had a quick scan and I think most if not all of them are very nice in their own way. I don't understand people who say most filipinas are average. I think an awful lot of them are really nice. Remember makeup , clothing, hair, lighting, etc make a lot of difference to how a girl looks but when you disregard all of that stuff, most of them are very nice. And even the average ones look quite interesting and appealing.

Publicduende, just pick a damn girl and be done with it. They're all good.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Johnny1975 wrote:I just had a quick scan and I think most if not all of them are very nice in their own way. I don't understand people who say most filipinas are average. I think an awful lot of them are really nice. Remember makeup , clothing, hair, lighting, etc make a lot of difference to how a girl looks but when you disregard all of that stuff, most of them are very nice. And even the average ones look quite interesting and appealing.

Publicduende, just pick a damn girl and be done with it. They're all good.
Just to put things in perspective, Zambales posted a video of a local beauty pageant and only maybe 4 of the girls in the video look 7 or higher. Most Filipinas are below average. The fact that some of them are desperate enough to become occasional girlfriends to a man 20 or 30 years older, with all the fun, the thrills and ego-massaging that come with it, doesn't mean they're beautiful.

Most of the pretty girls I see around in the malls are in the teenage/low 20-s bracket. From the way they dress I can tell they are at least from middle-class backgrounds: they are from families of some wealth or at least where one of the parents is working abroad as an OFW.

Believe me, all of those girls are of the "see but do not touch" type. They are only looking for quality, young, unmarried, Filipino young men to marry up. Or maybe young and handsome studs to have some occasional, discreet fun. Maybe one or two would agree with hooking up with me, but only under "compensation".

So why don't I just pick a damn girl? Because the girls worth picking are so few and won't pick me back.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

By the way, here's my perfect 10 Filipina. Liza Soberano. No surprise, she is a popular ABS-CBN artista.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:By the way, here's my perfect 10 Filipina. Liza Soberano. No surprise, she is a popular ABS-CBN artista.

Not sure why you billed this girl as a math PhD last time. She's a 19-year-old model, half American, raised mostly in the U.S. As a late twenties PhD she was going to get a shot with me, but just another bubble-brained American teenager -- no thanks. Very pretty face, though.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Disregard her hair and makeup. Would you still give her a 10?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Johnny1975 wrote:Disregard her hair and makeup. Would you still give her a 10?
Liza Soberano is a remarkable beauty, with or without make-up. I actually bumped into her in person, as one of our clients is ABS-CBN. She is probably even cuter without make-up, as she looks younger and fresher. A real beauty.