Jakarta And Manila: What Differences About Behavior Of Regul

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Jakarta And Manila: What Differences About Behavior Of Regul

Post by TheHunter »

Hi, I know both, Manila (and not only) and Jakarta. I would have to tell something about them but before I would like to hear something from you about girls. I don't mean prostitutes but regular girls only even if you have to give her some little gifts or money. I don't consider the the beauty or fun of the city. I don't consider night clubs, disco, etc. etc. but only the behavior of the girls in relation to foreigners and sex. If you know well both cities, in your opinion what is more interesting? What are the differences about the behavior of the girls?
I know very well philipino world and I know what a pinay usually wants from an older foreigner but I'd like to know well what indonesian girls want from older foreigners. For example: if you chat with a girl for 15 days before your arrival in Jakarta and if she will accept to come to your apartment for some days for 24 hour/die, what will she aspect from you? What are her expectations from you? Of course you can not generalize because each girl is different from another one, I already know it, but I like to understand better.
Thanks