Bar girls in the Philipines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Bar girls in the Philipines

Post by gmm567 »

What's the scoop on this. I've seen some video's on you tube.

There's like 15 women who can barely dance. You just chat up one of them after the dance and head to a room? How much does this cost? What's the ratio of women to men? It looks like the ratio might not be in the guys favor from what I've seen.

So these chicks dart in and out of the rooms with the patrons? How many of these women are attractive? I wasn't able to tell from the videos as they were somewhat dark.

Any one know of some good videos?

Thanks
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bar girls in the Philipines

Post by ladislav »

There's like 15 women who can barely dance. You just chat up one of them after the dance and head to a room
?

Often just take them to your hotel. It costs some $24 to bar fine them, then you pay them some $12 or so.

What's the ratio of women to men?

Normally some 2-50 girls per guy depending in the time of day the bar the season etc.

It looks like the ratio might not be in the guys favor from what I've seen.
Wait till you have seen how it is there, not from a small video

So these chicks dart in and out of the rooms with the patrons?

Not rooms. They go out with them.
How many of these women are attractive?
Depends on you taste. I would say some 30% are attractive.
I wasn't able to tell from the videos as they were somewhat dark.
Any one know of some good video

Better ones will have to be purchased.

http://www.go2phil.com
http://www.asianescapades.com
http://www.tsmtravel.com
http://www.clubhombre.com
http://www.worldsexarchives.com ( or is it .org?)
4womenoftheworld.com
They may have some ideas.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Hey thanks Ladislav!

I am a little leary of paying for pictures. I mean there is an incentive to misinform. You've been there? You'd vouch for the accuracy on how attractive those women are in those links you sent me? Winston, weigh in on this will you? Do you believe those links to be realistic of what the attractiveness of those girls are? I guess you (winston) have your own pictures of bar girls coming soon?

I am an upper body curve guy. Full b's and above for me. How many of these girls have a nice rack on them?

God --more than double the ratio in the guys favor. It f***ing sounds like heaven!

I had no idea this existed! Thanks for the info.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Go to:

http://www.balibago.com and click on "nightlife". And by the way, the Philippines is small fry compared to Bangkok, Thailand.

Do an image search on Patpong Bar Girls,Pat Pong Sex.

I have been to bars with 50 girls and only 2-3 guys in the Philippines, too.
And yes, body curves are good.

To see what many girls look like go to:

http://www.cams2chat.com

PM me for more details and sites.

You did not know something like this existed? Most guys did not. Once they find out about heaven, they can never go back to earth again.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I've been living in the Philippines for about 4 years now, actually right in the middle of the red light district in Makati city on P. Burgos St.

What's different about sex workers in Philippines and Thailand is that they don't always just treat you as a you pay me, I f**k you, I leave type deal. The girls in these two countries, if your nice to them and they like you they will be like a temporary girlfriend to you for as long as you want them around.

I discovered Thailand at 19 years old while in the Navy and for the rest of my life I couldn't get the place out of my head. American guys have no clue how different and readily available sexuality is overseas compared to America. Men are starved in America, and get stuck with fat blobs cause they are so horny they will hook up with anyone after a while. In SE Asia you will have so much p***y in your face you will actually get bored with it after a while.

I went crazy for the first year then slowed down until now I really don't go out much to the bars anymore. Most guys in America would wish they had this problem but I've changed my life enough where I can live overseas for as long as I want and don't plan on returning to America to live anytime soon. So I'm not as worried about not getting laid cause I know I can get laid whenever I want here in the Philippines whether I want it for free or pay for it.

Thai girls and Filipinos look similar but Thais tend to be a bit thinner and not as curvy, their eyes are a little bit more oriental looking. Filipinos are a bit more curvy usually and come in all shapes and sizes. as well as facial features. There is more variety here in PI.

I'm a breast man but being in Asia is not the best place for me but you can find nice breasts if you look around carefully. I like em big, most of them are around a B cup, occasionally you can find C and D cup girls but because they are rare if they are working in a bar they are usually in demand by many customers and probably get barfined a lot.

Most websites talk about the foreigner bars in these countries and the bargirls there but many don't mention the Asian dominated show bars. These are actually the places that have the best looking woman, but they tend to be expensive cause they cater to wealthy Japanese, Chinese and South Korean tourists.

Most guys fall for bar girls because they have never had such a hot girl treat them nice. American guys are so used to American girls being stuck up bitches they fall in love in Thailand or Philippines after the first bar they go in. the girls can smell a newbie and will try to lure them in cause they know new guys don't know how to play the game.

Basically Bar girls are good for short time fun, one-night stands or keep them in the bullpen for late night get togethers but they are not worth getting attached to for a long term relationship. After about 90 days or so in the bar they are damaged goods physically and mentally. You might have some luck if they are new in the bar but even then most of the girls have no education and can't contribute much more to a relationship other then simple companionship with sex and cleaning services. Remember they look hot young but what are they going to look like at 30 or 40? If they have no skills westerners will get bored with them.

After living here I could never get involved seriously with a Thai or Filipino girl. I'll bang them and be friends but thats about as far as I go. But that's just me. There are educated girls of higher social status but I don't feel like putting in all the BS effort. After a certain point all girls are the same, it's just some cultures have better attitudes then others. SE Asian girls have great attitudes and are fun for short term flings, not long term commitments. Just my two-cent opinion.

Basically Thailand is better place for sexual perversion and Philippines is more for sexual gratification with a little hint of romance.

I think Thai girls are better in bed and more experimental then Filipino girls, but Filipino are a bit more passive and docile in the bedroom. They both are good lovers but it also depends on the guy as well an how attracted they are to him.

At least this is my experience, some guys would disagree probably.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Bar girls in the Philipines

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:What's the scoop on this. I've seen some video's on you tube.

There's like 15 women who can barely dance. You just chat up one of them after the dance and head to a room? How much does this cost? What's the ratio of women to men? It looks like the ratio might not be in the guys favor from what I've seen.

So these chicks dart in and out of the rooms with the patrons? How many of these women are attractive? I wasn't able to tell from the videos as they were somewhat dark.

Any one know of some good videos?

Thanks
That video must be a bad example then. In all the bars here, the women way outnumber the men. There are hot ones and plain ones. In general, Filipinas are bigger breasted than oriental women.

Yeah some of the bars have rooms called "short time" rooms where you can bang them for 2-3 hours for a lower fee than the barfine. Others have hotels adjacent to them that you can take the girl to.

There are model types, cute types, plain types, even overweight types. All types for every taste here. Some are white skinned, olive skinned, dark skinned, and some look caucasian too.

Come here and I will show you them in person, rather than just speculating. That's the best way to experience what I'm talking about.

Oh and by the way, most of these girls look better in person than on the videos or pictures.

If you look at my photo collages, you will see a variety of colors and girls too, some light, medium, or dark. Some look oriental, others look caucasian.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm
Last edited by Winston on June 17th, 2012, 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Hey, Winston,

Thanks for the invite. I definitely want to come some day soon. I'd like to meet you too. You're a very interesting person.

You're tenacity is astounding. All the stuff you went through. Most people would have given up.
syl.thyl
Freshman Poster

WELL SAID

Post by syl.thyl »

BUMP

I couldn't have said this better... for you fellas out there rushing into things.. take a few days off, step back, and visit Pi or Thailand once again.
Mr S wrote:I've been living in the Philippines for about 4 years now, actually right in the middle of the red light district in Makati city on P. Burgos St.

What's different about sex workers in Philippines and Thailand is that they don't always just treat you as a you pay me, I f**k you, I leave type deal. The girls in these two countries, if your nice to them and they like you they will be like a temporary girlfriend to you for as long as you want them around.

I discovered Thailand at 19 years old while in the Navy and for the rest of my life I couldn't get the place out of my head. American guys have no clue how different and readily available sexuality is overseas compared to America. Men are starved in America, and get stuck with fat blobs cause they are so horny they will hook up with anyone after a while. In SE Asia you will have so much p***y in your face you will actually get bored with it after a while.

I went crazy for the first year then slowed down until now I really don't go out much to the bars anymore. Most guys in America would wish they had this problem but I've changed my life enough where I can live overseas for as long as I want and don't plan on returning to America to live anytime soon. So I'm not as worried about not getting laid cause I know I can get laid whenever I want here in the Philippines whether I want it for free or pay for it.

Thai girls and Filipinos look similar but Thais tend to be a bit thinner and not as curvy, their eyes are a little bit more oriental looking. Filipinos are a bit more curvy usually and come in all shapes and sizes. as well as facial features. There is more variety here in PI.

I'm a breast man but being in Asia is not the best place for me but you can find nice breasts if you look around carefully. I like em big, most of them are around a B cup, occasionally you can find C and D cup girls but because they are rare if they are working in a bar they are usually in demand by many customers and probably get barfined a lot.

Most websites talk about the foreigner bars in these countries and the bargirls there but many don't mention the Asian dominated show bars. These are actually the places that have the best looking woman, but they tend to be expensive cause they cater to wealthy Japanese, Chinese and South Korean tourists.

Most guys fall for bar girls because they have never had such a hot girl treat them nice. American guys are so used to American girls being stuck up bitches they fall in love in Thailand or Philippines after the first bar they go in. the girls can smell a newbie and will try to lure them in cause they know new guys don't know how to play the game.

Basically Bar girls are good for short time fun, one-night stands or keep them in the bullpen for late night get togethers but they are not worth getting attached to for a long term relationship. After about 90 days or so in the bar they are damaged goods physically and mentally. You might have some luck if they are new in the bar but even then most of the girls have no education and can't contribute much more to a relationship other then simple companionship with sex and cleaning services. Remember they look hot young but what are they going to look like at 30 or 40? If they have no skills westerners will get bored with them.

After living here I could never get involved seriously with a Thai or Filipino girl. I'll bang them and be friends but thats about as far as I go. But that's just me. There are educated girls of higher social status but I don't feel like putting in all the BS effort. After a certain point all girls are the same, it's just some cultures have better attitudes then others. SE Asian girls have great attitudes and are fun for short term flings, not long term commitments. Just my two-cent opinion.

Basically Thailand is better place for sexual perversion and Philippines is more for sexual gratification with a little hint of romance.

I think Thai girls are better in bed and more experimental then Filipino girls, but Filipino are a bit more passive and docile in the bedroom. They both are good lovers but it also depends on the guy as well an how attracted they are to him.

At least this is my experience, some guys would disagree probably.
FCF4L
Freshman Poster

Post by FCF4L »

Well I've been to the phils 5 times banged like 8 bar girls and also had 3 gf's there and I think the whole pfp thing gets really lame fast. Just go to the mall or online and you'll have a gf so fast it will make your head spin. Save the whole bar girl scene for newbies who don't know any better.(unless thati s what oyu really like) It does take awhile to find a good pinay though but they are out there, my gf is great. Don't go trolling for a gf in manilia, makati, malate ermita, angles or olopolango though, those areas are loaded with scammers. Generally from my and other kano freinds experiences your going to have to go through like 4 gfs to find one that is good so it can be frustrating.