Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Post by willymonfrete »

Im putting this in the asia forum because Madagascar is a mostly racially asian country with completely austronesian culture,food,clothing and architecture.

the average income in madagascar is about 600 euros per year,the poorest only 400 a year roughly and the higher end makes about 1000 per year all in all 90% of the populace makes less than 1500 euros a year.

80% of the populace are rice farmers or pastoralists and Fishermen.

if you Are attracted to the southeast asian look you will find this in abundance here especially in the Highlands,you can even find southern chinese or Miao looking women sometimes.also the language is Grammatically the easiest next to bahasa malay ,but you can get by in french.

here are some pics of malagasy women

Pretty decent women. The food is decent as well and theres an abundance of nature for those wishing to Rewild and take a break from the rat race.
Last edited by willymonfrete on January 31st, 2018, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: Madagascar is insanely cheap,great landscapes and hot women

Post by willymonfrete »

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I must add that although its a gorgeous country in terms of landscapes and beaches and people are friendly,the development and infrastructure is so bad that maybe its best to avoid,clean drinking water is scarce and the basics of infrastructure is very badly developed that its aklmost unlivable.also crime has risen in the last 10 yrs and there is also the language barrier.overpricing is also a problem as a tourist.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I think these women have some negro admixture.
robbosa
Freshman Poster

Post by robbosa »

Hi mate, can you tell me where would be better to visit for holiday, Tana or Nosey Be? I am loving the look of the ladies and looking for fun, good bars, pool or beach, easy on either. Just never been and thinking on going this October, what do you recommend?

Cheers!!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Madagascar is insanely cheap with great landscapes and hot women!

Post by Winston »

Where is Madagascar? The name sounds like a racing car event. lol

What ethnicity are the people there? It seems like a mixed race. Mix of what?

I saw videos about there being many exotic animals there that are unique to the island and found nowhere else. Such as rare types of monkeys.

Wow those women above look like they could be Rock types. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 11th, 2018, 1:13 pm
Where is Madagascar? The name sounds like a racing car event. lol

What ethnicity are the people there? It seems like a mixed race. Mix of what?
It is that large island off the coast of Africa. Because blacks are too stupid to use boats it is populated by Austronesians of similar stock to Malays or Maoris or whatever.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If Madagascar is near Africa then this thread should be in the Africa board. Not Asia board. I'll move it there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

3 qestions ... rather 4 please:
1) Someone told me there are beautiful girls in Antananarivo and it is easy to lure a beautiful woman but those who come to you are almost always prostiututes and they aren't regular girls who want to have fun with you. How much of this is true?
2) How dangerous is Antananarivo if I walk alone in the day and in the night?
3) Are the girls sexy and horny on the bed?
4) What percentage of girls speak a little English? Maybe 5% is to much?
thanks
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

willymonfrete wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 12:14 pm

Wow!!! These women are very sexy and exotic looking!!!
Lazy Blitz
Freshman Poster

Post by Lazy Blitz »

OP focused on asian looking Madagascar women, but there is more variety with some women who have more african genes than in theses photos.

If you are interested in the science and the history of their DNA this 2017 study is a good start:
https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017 ... 1704906114
Lazy Blitz, a Storm of Openers!
Sending first messages to thousands of online dating profiles automatically with just one click :D
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Looks like Hapa Mulattoes.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

willymonfrete wrote:
February 10th, 2018, 5:44 am
I must add that although its a gorgeous country in terms of landscapes and beaches and people are friendly,

the development and infrastructure is so bad that maybe its best to avoid,
clean drinking water is scarce and
the basics of infrastructure is very badly developed that its aklmost unlivable.also
crime has risen in the last 10 yrs

and there is also the language barrier.

overpricing is also a problem as a tourist.
This is what I also heard from some people I know personally from France and Germany who visited this island.
General comment - it's not worth to visit that place. Very impoverished, very primitive life-style, even within the capital.
The country might be cheap, but the airfare to go there is not cheap at all coming from Europe it is a fairly long trip.

There are some nice resort hotels for foreign visitors however, but to go outside of the guarded area by your own is risky, plenty of crime.

The language barrier is however not so difficult if you are from Europe and speak French.

French is a useful language in Western Europe and in all former French speaking African colonies. Better French than English.
In Madagascar French is the secondary official language.
TheHunter
Freshman Poster

Post by TheHunter »

I have always known that Madagascar is expensive. But .... out of curiosity: how much it costs to dine in a good restaurant? How much money do you give to a girl who spends a night with you? I don't mean a pro, but a regular girl. How much money do you give to a girl who spends a full week week with you? If someone answers me I will understand. Thank you