Filipinocupid.com should be called Filipinacougars.com

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Filipinocupid.com should be called Filipinacougars.com

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm sorry to say that I get the impression that the good ole days of the many young 18-25 year old cute filipinas on filipinocupid.com are slowly dying. They have been replaced with many 30+ years old unattractive Filipina cougars desperate for foreigners.

I first started using FC 5 years ago in 2013 after being banned from DIA, as many other people were. Back in 2013 I had no trouble finding many young Filipinas on FC that were cute and happy to meet me and other foreigners. Now in 2018, I'm having trouble finding girls I even want to write to on FC, and the few messages I send now go mostly unread or read but no reply. I still get lots of interest and messages on there, but most messages go into my filtered inbox due to being too old, smoking, single Mum's etc. I did meet 3 FC Girls last week, all of them had profiles claiming to be 18 but they admitted in person they were running 18...aka 17. All three did the shy hide and seek before our first meeting, and the meetups themselves were very brief. They were decent Girls but pretty forgettable.

Luckily I have a super cute regular girl that I see off and on since meeting in 2015. We are a perfect match because we are both not much into the serious thing, so we have fun together without expectations. She knows I meet other girls and I even tell her about some of them, but she knows I'm choosy and end up being disappointed by almost every one I meet for various reasons. One of the reasons being I'm spoiled by her, because she is a small but exquisite human female specimen. She is truly beautiful, but is under 5 foot so falls into the very cute category. PD has met her on a few occasions, and so has Jester once. She works 5 days a week so when she is not with me I do my online sales hobby and try to meet other local girls to stave off boredom.

I do local daily searches on FC, but the results are pretty depressing. A never ending supply of mediocre and sub-par girls with usually sad pre-aged pudgy faces, all expressing their allegedly outstanding personal qualities. The slim, fresh faced 18-25 year old's are getting rarer and rarer.

Why this is happening is a mystery, but I'm guessing that every year the HA "secret" gets out to more foreigners and the best girls are snapped up instantly, leaving mostly the depressing current results. This makes the young cute girls choosier and choosier too. I'm sure it's only going to get worse. I consider myself lucky to have the Girl I do, because the other current options almost all don't interest me.

It's not only the online girls however. I'm noticing that I find the local girls I see in public look worse every year. The faces, noses, skin, smiles and bodies seem to turn me off more and more each time I come back, and I'm on my 7th trip. Even the mall sales girls are not looking too good lately. They work 6 days a week anyways, so good luck meeting them often too. So the appeal of most Pinays in general has worn off, but I soldier on, mostly looking forward to my next meeting with my regular girl, and deleting almost every FC message I get without reading them.
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinocupid.com should be called Filipinacougars.com

Post by Mr Natural »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
February 11th, 2018, 6:24 pm
I'm guessing that every year the HA "secret" gets out to more foreigners and the best girls are snapped up instantly, leaving mostly the depressing current results. This makes the young cute girls choosier and choosier too.
This is the way of the internet, things have a natural tendency of getting saturated. More and more and more people online. I have given some thought to faking a few accounts and putting up some photos of very attractive girls on some of the major sites. Then see how much response they get. Just not worth the time because I already know the answer, the really attractive ones get a huge amount of attention. Basically getting to be the same as back in the USA, the good looking ones online get slammed with responses. This is just one of many reasons why I think online dating just isn't the way anymore. Too saturated and will get worse with each passing day.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Words out about girls in Asia. So you have loads of men all men trying to get a girl in Asia.
Not just the Philippines but rest of Asia too.

I feel bad for the next generation of guys cause it just get so much harder.

It's like we need a population shift of more women to men ratio . That might help some .or if science can create a sex female robot.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm sorry to say that now at the end of 2018 Filipinocupid has pretty much gone to hell, at least in Davao. Still many girls on there, but far less than before, and most are older and single Mums and probably married. The 18-25 ones are few and far between and even they look pretty poor. Most messages I send to the few Girls with attractive pictures now go unread or unanswered. I've been here almost 3 weeks and in that time I have met about 10 girls from FC and Tinder and I like 1 of them...yes 1. She came to visit me and said she is 18 and a virgin and has never even been kissed. She left soon after. This is the reality here now.

In 2012 all I needed was DIA to meet many Girls online and it was free.
Then in 2013 I got banned from DIA for no reason like many others.
So in 2013 I started using Filipino Cupid and it was easy to meet many cute young girls online.
Used FC again in 2014 and it was still good.
Got worse in 2015 but still decent.
Even worse in 2016, but tolerable.
In 2017 it got much worse again.
In 2018 it has become almost useless unless you want pudgy old single Mums.
What a difference 5 years makes...so sad.
I think the glory days of online dating in the Philippines are over.
The only hope is that facebook dating catches on fast when it comes out.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

If The Philippines has been exhausted of young puussy, it's over!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Well i think there are tons of will n dod in thr philippines. Guys who monger are very selfish. Places like thailand and the philippines became gutter.