Self-Proclaimed ‘Super Laowai’ Accused of Spreading AIDS in China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Self-Proclaimed ‘Super Laowai’ Accused of Spreading AIDS in China

Post by chanta76 »

Came across this article about a white dude in China.

https://nextshark.com/sami-self-proclai ... -in-china/

His not a bad looking guy. I can picture him getting girls but he does come off like a douche bag.
Wondering if he is all talks or the guys in CHina know better about this.

I mean I know there are good expats but lets be honest a good portion of expats are not that great.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: Self-Proclaimed ‘Super Laowai’ Accused of Spreading AIDS in China

Post by Bao3niang »

I don't think it really matters because the women he goes after are basically bitches, and after their little affair with him they'd be considered spoiled goods by your average Chinese guy, including me. Like you see the woman he's with even with such a blurred photo I can tell she's wearing heavy makeup and likely has undergone some plastic surgery. These two are huge turn-offs for me. So Don Juan in China can f**k around however he wants and it's not of my concern because the women he gets (assuming he's as good as he claims he is) are not ones I'd be interested in, in any country really.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Self-Proclaimed ‘Super Laowai’ Accused of Spreading AIDS in China

Post by xiongmao »

China loves blaming foreigners for their ills.

Recently there was a knife attack in a Chinese school. The great firewall blocked the BBC news story about it. But the local CCTV news ran a long story about that gun attack in the US Waffle house.

Bad things are OK as long as they're not caused by Chinese people or happening in China.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.