Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Where can I find tall girls Asia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where can I find tall girls Asia?

Post by Cornfed » October 9th, 2018, 8:14 am

chanta76 wrote:
October 8th, 2018, 7:12 pm
Cornfed,

What year did you work in South Korea? I think it depends as Guhji might agree with me . South KOrea trend is going towards westernization. In other words if you taught way back in 2000 they might of genuine found you attractive or being polite.
I worked there from mid-08 to mid-10. I eventually figured out they genuinely found me attractive, although for the longest time I thought it was very cruel of them to mock me. The idea that they were serious only dawned on me over time. Normally you would figure this out by whether they actually had sex with you or not, but given that they were teenagers in public school and this was unthinkable anyway, it took me a while to work out. I guess the free hug day thing that I wrote about before should have given me a clue.

Of course if I met them now as presumably married women and/or sluts in their 20s with miles of cock (or, given Asian proportions, yards of cock) run through them, they probably wouldn't want to touch me with a barge pole.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » October 9th, 2018, 9:59 am

cornfed,

Jesus....I can't figure you out. You sound like a racist but you in Asia I think. I seen some expats like that in Thailand. One of them actually hung a Nazi flag but he loved Thailand and screwing with the bar girls. It likes there is segment of the far right who end being an expat in Asia cause maybe back in the west being white guys means nothing anymore.

I highly don't think the school girls were in love with you. If anything maybe crushes since teenager may go through that phase and if your not bad looking and taught at a all girl school even more so.

How old are you? And if you are racist why asia ? why not head to Eastern Europe country.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » October 9th, 2018, 2:58 pm

Chanta,

Yes, there are surprising amounts of White supremacists in Asia. It is, as you mentioned, many White men feel angry about the situation back in the West and come to Asia to feel special again. I hate how they're in Asia in bunches. Also, many of them like Richard Spencer love countries like Japan and Korea, because of their homogeneous populations'.

At the same time, Chanta, being in Asia has made me realize how racist Asians can be. If you have been to China, India, Korea, etc.., you realize how nationalistic and racist Asians are too. Ironically, Asian racism is why Asia is homogeneous and protected from the globalist policies of multiculturalism and diversity. I, as an Asian, can see both the benefits and drawbacks of these types of attitudes.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » October 9th, 2018, 5:01 pm

zboy1,

How are you doing? If I was single I would travel to China and meet up with you. I just finish my trip in South Korea. I want to write up a trip report when I have time to really sit down.

Yes, Asian can be racist but so is everywhere. Growing up in USA I find that the states tend to be more racist than any of the Asian countries I gone to. If Asia was that racist why would a cornfed be there? It can't be all that bad. Regarding white worship. I see less of it in South korea compare to years ago. I think it's because social economic development and also their starting to have less complex feelings towards westernize. Not sure about the rest of Asia.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » October 10th, 2018, 12:26 am

chanta76 wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 5:01 pm
Yes, Asian can be racist but so is everywhere. Growing up in USA I find that the states tend to be more racist than any of the Asian countries I gone to. If Asia was that racist why would a cornfed be there? It can't be all that bad. Regarding white worship. I see less of it in South korea compare to years ago. I think it's because social economic development and also their starting to have less complex feelings towards westernize. Not sure about the rest of Asia.
Back in my English teacher days, I seem to recall a white American or Canadian teacher saying, "Koreans are so racist." It's funny since that would have been considered a racist statement back home. Not saying it wasn't true of lots of Koreans, but it was kind of ironic.
:arrow:

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 » October 10th, 2018, 9:05 pm

mrman,

I probably asked this about you in the past and I can't remember the answer. Are you still teaching?

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang » October 11th, 2018, 5:19 am

The average height of East Asian women is usually from 5'2 to 5'4. If you want taller girls, there are plenty in the northern Chinese provinces and southern girls are also getting taller. I've seen many northern women who are 5'5 to 5'8, with plenty who are 166-168. My aunt's quite tall for a southern woman at 172. Southeast Asian women, on average, tend to be quite a bit shorter. Not a single SE Asian country (with the exception of Singapore which is 75% ethnically Chinese) has women whose average heights reach 5'3. Asian women as a whole are smaller than white women, but that's part of what makes them nice. Even if they're taller, they have frames that make them look more...... elegant for lack of better words. White women, on the other hand, have bigger and bulkier frames regardless of height, with the only possible exception being Slavs.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!