Article: Inside the seedy world of Bangkok’s brothels

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: article: Inside the seedy world of Bangkok’s brothels

Post by gsjackson »

I had forgotten how much I hated Thailand. Those pictures freshened up memories of the squalid sh*thole, though at least they were (presumably) women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

My goodness I don't know what guys see in that place or its women. Perhaps it's the cheap cost of living.

Whatever the case, Asia is Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong and that's it!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Well I am going to Bangkok next week so I will see it for myself. I'm looking forward to seeing what's changed since I lived there 5 years ago.

Everyone (including Stickman of course) says it's not as good these days.

But there are still a lot of plusses. China is boring a f*ck. Thailand's food is excellent. The weather isn't bad. The locals are fun. There's no freaking electric bicycles. Healthcare is cheap and it's much easier to buy foreign goods than it is in China. Oh, and the 7-11's are amazing.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.