Unprecedented Number of White People in Asia Now

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
fleetingparadise
Freshman Poster

Unprecedented Number of White People in Asia Now

Post by fleetingparadise »

Whites are showing up everywhere in Asia these days. Even in cities or areas that are not particularly on the beaten trail or trendy or popular. Where are they all coming from? Why Asia? Who or what is telling them to go to Asia? How do they find out about it? It seems like there is an unprecedented number of whites in Asia than ever before in history.

They aren't even rich or affluent in most cases. They come to Asia with little money and expect to make it.

Now they aren't even from Anglo countries or Western Europe, which is worse enough. What I've been seeing now is large swathes of people from South Africa, Eastern Europeans, and Russians. The Slavs and Russians never seem to stop coming, particularly in China. I'm a teacher, and it seems I have to compete with new, young 21 year old Russian and Slavic males teaching on student visas illegally and probably don't even have degrees coming to China every year. I'm sick and tired of it. Sick of the stagnating low wages because of these losers. Sick of competing for girls, too.

Why does it seem like they're all coming to Asia in such large numbers now? Especially as China and the rest of Asia pretty much tightens and seals their grip on foreigners?