Chinamen go into women-only metro train cars to grope women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinamen go into women-only metro train cars to grope women

Post by MrMan »

There may be some men who get on the women's car to grope women. It sounds more likely that there is not enough space on the train and men just ignore the women's only rule.

I had to take a boat to another city once when I lived in Indonesia. The good tickets were sold out. There wasn't any third class left, and I had to take the cattle car style class down below to get where I was going. It was so crowded it was hard to go anywhere. Women would go into the men's bathroom. It was so crowded, they just ignored the rules. Rules often get ignored in these developing countries.

I've been on Korean subways. I could see how a guy could get away with feeling a girl on a train if he were a bit perverted, and get away with it. It can be so crowded, they wouldn't know who is doing it.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinamen go into women-only metro train cars to grope women

Post by Yohan »

In Japan we also have such ladies-cars on some subway/railway lines, but only during rush hours.

Opinions are divided about them even among women. My wife and my 2 daughters never use them and are complaining about intensive smell of perfume, schoolgirls chatting to each other laughing loudly about any nonsense, reckless pushing baby-strollers into the overcrowded car while other women never give way to other women, women doing make-up and using their mobile phone talking nonstop ...

In Japanese shareholder meetings during the last years related to private railway companies shareholders made fun out of that situation and were seriously demanding cars for men only to prevent false accusations about groping.