Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipina beach babes - Enough to make you drool for hours!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipina beach babes - Enough to make you drool for hours!

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 pm

If this doesn't make you jump on a plane to the Philippines now, nothing will!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEhvdcOeUo[/youtube]

And get this. All those girls are realistically attainable types, as long as you are nice and sweet.

See above for hundreds of images to drool over. hehehe
Last edited by Winston on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gmm567 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 am

Thanks for posting that Winston. I come to Philippines I want you and Diane as my advisor.

I can be nice and sweet and they like that? That's how it should be. I can't believe that is true.

Should I go to Germany first?
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:00 am

gmm567 wrote:Thanks for posting that Winston. I come to Philippines I want you and Diane as my advisor.

I can be nice and sweet and they like that? That's how it should be. I can't believe that is true.

Should I go to Germany first?

W: Did you watch the whole Filipina beach babes video at the link above? What did it make you feel? Like paradise?

Sure I'll try to be your advisor.

I've never been to Germany, but the women are going to be taller, but part of me thinks that if you come here first, you may just forget Germany completely :)

Once you go Pinay, there's no turning away. lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:37 am

All the girls in that video are flat chested, no tits at all. Doesn't do anything for me.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:50 am

Mr S wrote:All the girls in that video are flat chested, no tits at all. Doesn't do anything for me.

I have to agree with you Mr S. I am a breast man myself (just look at my avatar!) I need a woman with nice juicy breasts (c-cup and up!) Flat chested women do not turn me on. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Gmm567, I guess based on what I know, if you want rich sophisticated culture, intellectual people, richly cultured architecture, and are a history buff who loves museums and historical sites, then Germany would be better.

But if you want LOTS of girls to choose from who treat you with warmth and tenderness and stick with you through thick and thin, then Philippines is the better place.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoAq4KBZAvc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMYkzZFvDyQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Rh6ImJyD4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvF0aTr2BXE[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Postby wuxi » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Mr S wrote:All the girls in that video are flat chested, no tits at all. Doesn't do anything for me.

I have to agree with you Mr S. I am a breast man myself (just look at my avatar!) I need a woman with nice juicy breasts (c-cup and up!) Flat chested women do not turn me on. :lol:

This girl might have what your looking for. Its hard to tell if there home grown.

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2008/1 ... 35979.html
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Postby DCX_10 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Ok Winston,

Would you be my tour guide too? I personally like thinner girls. (I had enough big breasted American women.)
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Postby Marcus Aurelius » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Nice videos. I love fillipina women, especially mine...lol.

And as for me, I used to be a big tits guy myself...but I tell you what...it is so over rated...at least to me because usually with the large chest comes a larger stomach. My gf has a decent size chest for an asian girl, probably slightly larger than average...but still much smaller than I'm accustomed too...and I couldn't care less. Just seeing that perfect, flat sexy stomach...in contrast to the porker american girls...man I will take the flatter chest any day of the week. I dk why, but I've always thought the belly button, stomach of a woman can be super hot...and on a fillipina girl...you will get this...just like the girls in his videos. Fuckin nice.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Postby TRADER1972 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 am

Breasts are overrated to me. The ASS is what its all about.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand