Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by ComingSoon »

This will be my first time in Cambodia this coming January. I only have a week or two.
Can anyone suggest a hostel or hotel with a bar that the local ladies hang out in?

Did anyone else read the book around the world in 80 girls?
Seems this guy was staying in nr9 guesthouse but I think it was on the lake that is now gone?????? Cant find it online. The number 9 hostel online does not seem to be the same one.

Anyway his book made me want to stay in a hotel or hostel where the local ladies hang out.

Any one know?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by Cornfed »

ComingSoon wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:11 pm
Seems this guy was staying in nr9 guesthouse but I think it was on the lake that is now gone?????? Cant find it online. The number 9 hostel online does not seem to be the same one.
The Boeung Kak lake, surrounding backpacker ghetto and probably the culture of the place are indeed long gone. I would guess PP is no longer a great place for cheap living and sex, but I don't know.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by ComingSoon »

Common, is there anyone else that can give me some suggestions on a hotel that the local girls hang out in?