Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by ComingSoon »

This will be my first time in Cambodia this coming January. I only have a week or two.
Can anyone suggest a hostel or hotel with a bar that the local ladies hang out in?

Did anyone else read the book around the world in 80 girls?
Seems this guy was staying in nr9 guesthouse but I think it was on the lake that is now gone?????? Cant find it online. The number 9 hostel online does not seem to be the same one.

Anyway his book made me want to stay in a hotel or hostel where the local ladies hang out.

Any one know?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by Cornfed »

ComingSoon wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:11 pm
Seems this guy was staying in nr9 guesthouse but I think it was on the lake that is now gone?????? Cant find it online. The number 9 hostel online does not seem to be the same one.
The Boeung Kak lake, surrounding backpacker ghetto and probably the culture of the place are indeed long gone. I would guess PP is no longer a great place for cheap living and sex, but I don't know.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Hostels in Phnom Pehn

Post by ComingSoon »

Common, is there anyone else that can give me some suggestions on a hotel that the local girls hang out in?